Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
Does anyone know what’s wrong with my throat?

Attached: F4E24C7B-710C-4AD8-9A3B-59257D32F192.jpg (1242x2208, 286K)

You gonna die

Looks like strep, you probably need some antibiotics

And don't come to Sup Forums for fucking medical advice you moron

Tonsil stones youtube that

Aids

Probably tonsillitis

infection. go to doctor asap

Tonsils are infected, and it's spreading. Doctor is required here for sure.

medfag here, it's definitely aids

Some faggot shit

Cum is stuck from all the dicks you sucked you worthless piece of shit

You need to slid moar steamy logs down your throat

looks like your throat gets damage in yesterdays deepthroat gangbang. i saw the video, sucking 53 guys off and demanding more, you're a naughty boy OP.

I’ve had about 36 hours of anti biotics so far but it doesn’t seem to be improving wha

remove your tonsils, dude. your breath probably smells like shit.
i got mine removed 3 weeks ago.

Looks like there’s a rubber band stuck in the back there

pic related

Attached: almonds.jpg (996x562, 119K)

Yep - it's an infection. A doctor will give you a shot and prescribe some pills for you. It's common and it will take a few weeks for it to clear up.

>somebody saved my burst tonsil pics and is now creating a thread

Attached: 5C907A38-CCFF-4DF0-8A12-D79D66E94A94.jpg (500x424, 138K)

I haven’t been in school since it started so I think I’m good for the moment

you got a new dick there, in your throat, happy life

I haven’t been in school since it started so I think I’m good for the time being

it would be better to remove his head from his body to be sure.
>asking Sup Forums for advise
is this your first day here OP?

How long have you had it?
Did it occur after sexual activity?
Does it accompany a fever?
Have you been taking anything?
Were you gurgling cum like a faggot?

Answering these can help...

Looks like strep that you let go for too long. If you have a fever it could be this. I suggest a walk in clinic if you don't have insurance

/thread

Tonsillitis. I had one and they gave me a loading dose of an antibiotic. Also, do not casually take antibiotic without doctor's prescription. GO to your local clinic and have the licensed physician look at it.

Swallowing too much cum again I see.

Attached: 28088e_127965_big.gif (100x100, 18K)

This isn’t ops throat. It’s mine. I didn’t die.

No
Yes
Penicillin
No

Uk man don’t need insurance

You should cut back on swallowing all that jizz.

Get fucked faggot I took the picture today, special snowflake cunt

It's a callus from sucking too much cock.

Nigger

Attached: CF6F1427-55D9-478A-8444-1A70AB97796F.jpg (703x960, 100K)

Shit, you are dieing

my dick isn't in it

Attached: IMG_0226.jpg (700x549, 95K)

Post the pic of you throat retard I guarantee they’re different

Tonsillitis 100%. Sorry mate it really sucks. Feels like swallowing needles. Get the right antibiotics

This white circles smells like shit :3

Just based on your answers, there is a small chance it's a yeast infection in your throat but chances are it just bacterial and it may or may not be strep, but would still require strong antibiotics.

Okay thanks man will call the gp now

Yeah tonsillitis or infected tonsils.. the tongue also being white/ yellowy. Happens often for smokers

It seems as though you have a camera lodged pretty deep in there. Might wanna get that removed.

Thrush?

A sore throat on ONE side where it’s too painful to swallow anything, not even your own saliva, is called Quinsy. If this ever happens to you guys go to the emergency room of a hospital ASAP. It’s a highly infected tonsil and if it bursts on it’s own you can die. Your tonsils are adjacent to very important internet pipes that carry haemocytes, Mt.Dew, Anime Tiddies, and the energy of digested chicken tendies to your brain. You Do have a level 0 type Raid-0-Mirror backup of your brain on the other side but it’s besr not to have to do a hot swap of a whole brain half. The Circle of Willis also prevents a total loss of anime tiddies to the side with lower pressure but eventually you drown in or drink all of your own blood if it happens while you’re sleeping.

spermaepithitoma

Its when sperm cells bind and fuse with epithelial cells lining the throat, as it would with an egg. The chromosoe numbers become imbalanced, and cell proliferation becomes uncontrolled forming a tumor.

In most cases, its a rare phenomenon, but if the epithelial cells are constantly exposed to vast amounts of sperm cells, the chances of this occurrence increases.

>burst tonsil
This doesn't happen, does it?

See Tonsil bursts can kill you.
The carotid arteries pass the tonsils. It’s a bloody mess a person makes on the sheets, and often it wakes a person and they get up and take a few steps. They either spit out the gushing blood, choke on it, or manage to swallow some although I don’t know how- it fucking hurts like hell.

You're showing it to faggots on /b.
Go see a fucking doctor you idiot.

And then they die of exanguination (blood loss) or asphyxiation.

Someone find burst tonsil gore or victim poses.

Fuck! That's pure nightmare fuel, just having a sore throat is one of the worst things I know

Never dealt with tonsil problems. Had them removed as a child. Feels good man.

Get a stick and get those tonsil boys out of your blowjob throat.

Attached: a410685f0b6f76c9076996b7d11d791c.jpg (564x759, 52K)

Take a cane and try to scrape

antibiotics needed.
or wait and see what happens. maybe you are lucky and get a myocarditis. most of the time the tonsilitis will go away sooner or later though.

strep
or aids

You've been throatfucked one time too many OP

Tonsil Stones. You eat too much sugar. I've seen people poke those out with their tongue. It's gross, but intriguing.

Attached: Here'sTheProblem.jpg (1242x2208, 369K)

This. Gargle salt water as hot as you can handle without burning yourself, and a few shots of liquor will help too

Too much cock sucking.

Are you going to tell us a story?

No.

pussy