What went wrong, Sup Forums?

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

everything

Nothing.

cunny posters

reddit fag

the plot wasn't riveting, but w/e good acting

I guess they didn't realize people had liked the first season because of McConaughey and the overall occultism involved in the plot.

didnt show rachel mcadams big fat bum bare!

This was possibly the biggest disappointment of the season desu. I thought she was gonna slip into a nu-ecstasy nympho trance and get slammed out at that lameo orgy. Instead all we got was like one glimpse of dat ass in panties.

Sup Forums being full of normies that dont understand tv plots.

Absolutely nothing.

On another note, is TD S2 the ultimate pleb filter?

>is that a fucking e-cigarette

Absolutely fuckin' nothing. Whenever people ask me what went wrong I ask them when the fuck has anything ever gone right? Absolutely fuckin' never, Ray.

Pleb filter the season

you're right, if someone liked this season i instantly know they're plebs and i want nothing to do with them

*leans back*

too many characters and stories they tried to mash together into one linear story.
Some bits fell short, others werent addressed or fully fleshed out, and the rest came off as sloppy
if they tighten up the story a little and had less characters it would have been better

Nothing.

I actually liked the neo noir, gangster idea. if they had done another serial killer or cult theme everyone would have complained it just ride on Season 1's coat tails

The writing was rushed because pizza was touching on some sensible subjects, so he got threatened and ultimately got cucked.

Caspere knew this

I genuinely liked all the ideas behind the Frank character. New age modern gangster trying to go legit, fails, has to go back into his old world, it destroys him. We didn't need the same scene with his wife redone 10 different times though.

unironically this. He and fukunaga flew too close to the sun with the content in season 1. Hit a little too close to home for a few certain groups.

Ray's retarded death

It was decently good from the beginning to the end. A very consistent show.

The first season was brilliant at the first half and then it jumped the shark in the final episodes.
It felt much worse.

>too many shit/useless characters
>too many drunk mumblecore faggots
>retarded names I couldn't remember for anyone
>pointless plot that doesn't even matter for the first 6 episodes
>everyone dies and nothing matters
>fuck all actual detective work, just shady shit and things happening
>like 4 different irrelevant plots happening at once with fuck all impact on each other
>TWO fucking movie length episodes that over indulgent shit

>What went wrong, Sup Forums?

The war was lost

>Hey people liked Rust
>Let's make everyone like Rust

only two!!

primarily the title. ultimately it was a bit too confusing and a lot was going on with characters you didn't quite care about, and couldn't live up to the other season, but it wasn't bad.

Lebrons?

None of the characters felt real, at all. Hart was real. He tried to be a good person and was completely shit at it. He was someone we could empathize with because everyone's a bit like Hart. Rust was odd, but he was odd in an understandable way; he hated the utter pointlessness of life. He was still a fairly decent guy and could function reasonably well in public, so again, not too hard to relate to.

With the characters in S2, they're all weirdos with bizarre histories that act like autists. They feel so manufactured. He's a drug addict and a murderer who spends his days angsting about whether or not his pathetic ginger son dripped out of his dick. She's a man eater and a ball breaker who struggles to play by the patriarchy's rules. He's a repressed homosexual super solider...They fight crime! Like, what the fuck?

Different =/= wrong

Both seasons are brilliant.