My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wants to be friends

My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wants to be friends.

We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago. After we finally got everything moved in and situated, we met our neighbors and went to a few parties we were invited to. She started spending a lot of time with the girls that live in the apartment across the hall. She spent the night over there last night and tonight was the first time I had seen her since then. When she saw me in the corridor, a weird facial expression formed on her face and she grab my hand and dragged me into our apartment. She said that we needed to talk. She told me to sit on the couch and then she sat down next to me. She told me how much she loved me and that I've been a really good boyfriend, but she said something happened last night and she can't deny that it happened. Apparently, one of the girls across the hallway has a brother named Steven. She and Steven spent a lot of time talking last night and really hit it off.

I started to get really mad. I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

I was speechless. After a few seconds of silence, she told me that she slept with him on their foldout couch, but she swears they didn't do anything sexual. She claims that they just talked all night. She kept going on and on about how amazing Steven is and how smart he is and how attracted to him she felt. She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation. She wanted to talk to me first.

"I have too much respect for you to cheat on you, user. I wanted to break up with you before I have sex with him, so that we can still be friends."

She's over there right now and he's with her. What am I supposed to do?

Attached: heartbroken.jpg (521x521, 62K)

Get Gun, kill both then an hero.

Livestream it all

I second this

how could your girlfriend put you in the friendzone?

>stop larping.

Else pack her shit and gently set it in the halway. ON THEIR SIDE. Tell the bitch she gone. Fuck what you want. Have a few attractive friends that are female come stay in another room. That thot will leave soon and once steven there gets your sloppy seconds he will bounce also. Git gud bruh

you bite the bullet and pay the early termination fee on the rent, or move and take a ding on your credit with a judgement if she can't pay the rent.

If she's a bonafide tenant then he can't really do that

You tell her "I don't need you as a friend. I need you as a girlfriend. However, since you see me as such a disposable boyfriend, I no longer want to associate with you." Then you remove her from all social media platforms and avoid her for the rest of your life.

I badly hope this is bait, user. For your sake.

If not this is hilarious.

OK, I'll bite. Obviously she doesn't get a "pass" because she decides to break up with you out of the blue to fuck some random she just met. In this situation (which I still think is just bullshit) then you cut her off completley in every single way and never talk to her again ever. Do whatever legal shit you need to do with lawyers and look back in a few years time and see the whole thing as a lucky escape. She will crash and burn eventually with a personality like that.

Attached: 12278635_10205199727573420_7110409320477147087_n.jpg (480x393, 16K)

DO IT

Attached: phil.jpg (500x498, 27K)

This.

Dont be a pussy

Cold blooded murder, its the only solution. Wait until they fuck and then let the blood hit the sheets.

stupid copy pasta shit ...

Cool story bruh.

first- cant be friends, what kind of bullshit is that.
'im gunna go fuck this dude now even tho 2 weeks ago we were together and we have a lease together for another year'

second- fuck her stupid reasoning. even if a penis didnt enter her mouth or vagina- it basically did anyway and she wanted it.

third- reasonably bring up going seperate ways and cooperating to make the process as quick as possible and in boths best interest financially

fourth- if shes gunna string you along , bite the bullet , move out, give her personal items back, remove her from social media, a.k.a bitch is dead to you because that is the only way you can begin on your path to finding someone who actually cares about you

move to Tibet

ITT: Incels taking bait.

Leave. Just leave.

She says she has respect for you. She does not. She wants all the benefits of being in a relationship with you without having to contribute and whilst fucking someone else.

If you can pay the fee to legally leave the apartment early. If you can't leave anyway. Change your account numbers and block her on social media up to and including phone numbers. Let her see what life is like without you.

When it all goes to shit and she comes begging slam the door in her face.

Anything less is being less of a man or no man at all.

OP, do NOT BE FRIENDS. Get that bitch out of your life ASAP. Kick her out if you can, or just GTFO. Staying around a person like that will not work in your favor.

Above all, if she fucks him and then tries to crawl back to you, DO NOT ACCEPT HER she will just do it again and you know it.

If this is real, good luck OP. If it isn’t, fuck you faggot.

Leave tide bleach and rubbing alcohol poured everywhere inside the apartment, its tainted

>we signed a lease on the apartment
>not even maried
>not that u should get maried
listen here, son - u get your shit and move the fuck back with parents. Shes gonna try to have u pay for all of it, wjile ither living somewhere else or living there and fucking steve
Or try to get the lease exclusively for yourself and kick her the fuck out on the street.
If u already fucked her - u got what u wanted from the relationship.

You go over there with a big smile on your face and knock on the door. If she answers, say you're there for Steve. When he comes to the door, shake his hand like crazy and tell him thanks for saving you, that you've been looking for a way out for a long time but got dragged into a lease. Ask if he would be willing to take over the lease so you can get away from "that crazy bitch". Make sure you use that phrase. If he doesn't accept, act really disappointed and say you guess you'll have to go find a stranger off the street to take it over. Then get the fuck out and enjoy life...you're FREE now!

Become a cuck to him and her. You're already half way there by asking us degenerates for advice. Why would you ever let her sleep in another apartment? That's fucking ridiculous. You deserve this. Hate myself for biting btw.

^this guy gets it

great copy pasta fag, kill yourself please! If you don't then I really hope for a chance to do it myself. Fucking sick of you irritating little pasta posting pieces of shit.

this:

Attached: 1384542936674.jpg (500x367, 42K)