Blackout thread

Blackout thread.

Motherfuckers heroin addicts keep breaking into a house I own out in the country (was renting it to a dude, he died, his ex gf crackwhore and new guy keep breaking in)

I go out there random times at night trying to catch them but I always miss them. Didn't realize how they were getting in until yesterday... they push in the AC unit an crawl through the hole and replace it back.

I keep trying to catch them. I'll fucking kill them when I do.

Anyway I woke up this morning and dont remember shit. Got fucking wasted and I guess I went out there. Still didn't catch them... But I dont know what I would have done if I did.

You know what really gets to me? Motherfuckers lock me out. I replaced the deadbolts... they crawl in and lock the fucking door knobs. I had to kick in the door the other day.

I keep just missing them. God I cant wait until I catch the motherfuckers. Police know who they are and know they keep breaking in. I went through the police several times. They get arrested every week and keep getting let go. Everybody in town knows who they are.

I got to fucking do it myself police are no help

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Have you tried going to Sup Forums with your problems?

Attached: 1521686369006.jpg (488x465, 48K)

Seal the ac unit in somehow

If the locks are the type you twist to lock there's a rod on the outer handle that runs through the inner handle to the twisting part. Clip that rod off and they can't lock them on you. The doorhandles will otherwise look and work just like before.

Camp out inside, take a day off and wait. Make sure you are quiet and armed. Make sure you attempt to confront and detain them unless they are threatening your life, then by all means use lethal force.

>advising op to KILL someone for STEALING.
Can't say I'm surprised...

Not just stealing. They are invading his property. Idk about you but if someone invades my land especially more than once, youre asking to be killed. Espexially in 2018, i dont care about dumbasses like them, kill em. Do it OP. BOOBY TRAP THAT SHIT

They are doing it constantly, they should been shot the second time.

Leave a trail of heroine into a trap

Attached: th(4).jpg (300x200, 16K)

If you're just trying to get some proof, pick up a couple of game cams and set em up around the place. If you're looking to maim them, well, I think boobytraps will just get you into a whole lot of legal trouble. It's bullshit, but probably the case.

dude they aren't people, they're heroin addicts...

...I ain't doin nuthin right now. You in New England area?

Seriously. Cameras with auto upload. Motion sensors on the property line. Shit's not complicated.

Burn the house down, say they did it.

Why , so the police can arrest them and then release them again

Man, if someone broke into a house I owned, I would knock them out somehow and stuff them into a plastic barrel and fill it with acid. Goodbye, burglar.

>no shoot them for crime!

Attached: 1522018116839.gif (322x364, 9K)

No rural AL.

They get arrested every other day. Police know them by name, dude even got his shit kicked by the cops for resisting.

They still get let out.

Anyway I've already got advice from another board so this thread can die. I guess I'll just have to stay out there myself but its gross.

They were shooting up in there and theres no power on (dude owed money I told them to sue his family but he was estranged from his daughter (only family)).

So fuck it I tried... I called police "oh yeah bobs in jail tonight and sue is in town begging" "Sure we will come by and check"...

Didnt do shit.

Get no help from anybody and I tried... I asked, I went through the police. Filed police reports, put up no trespassing signs.

Fucking buckshot is going to have to be the answer to this issue.

But this thread can die dont reply

Get blacked up dress in all black use black contact lenses wear black gum shields...sit in corner with a shot gun and open the fagots up

Eurocuck

Set a trap, Op. Something. ...... Well it'll come to you.

Park your vehicle farther out and walk in. Stay for a few days and catch them. Have the cops pick 'em up afterwards.
If you hurt them they're likely to sue you and then your f*cked.