traps over fems any day. why?

>they are more caring
>they already know what guys like
>they have way bigger libido
>they actually want you
>they actually want sex with you

Attached: traps.jpg (997x495, 106K)

Fucking a biological female vs fucking a biological male. No contest

Attached: 1478389759859.png (625x656, 57K)

Dont care, as long as theyre not annoying and they make me nut.
/thread

I'm asexual so neither, but the girl would be easier to hang out with; traps are annoying.

I have a hard time talking to girls, so trap.

right now i prefer traps, due to the fact that i only have to worry about stds and not pregnancy. once i decide to settle down and have a fam, then ill find me a women.

Can't breed with a trap. So traps a genetic dead ends. Thousands of years gone smh.

Attached: 1514173198873.jpg (475x284, 18K)

You haven't lived until you have nutted in a cute sexy t-girls ass. It's even better than when you were sucking her cock right before

no matter how you dress it up, you're still fucking a man's shithole.

i've never met a mentally stable trap.

Rollerinoo

Traps are mentally ill and literally 1 out of 10k traps maybe looks as good as a 7/10 chick.

because traps, in general, arent mentally stable

Attached: 1482936006592.jpg (204x202, 18K)

All those criteria fit women. Only someone whos never been with one or loved by one wouldn't know that.

Also the absolute biological zenith of pleasure is nutting deep inside a woman while she's leglocking you and squeezing you even deeper inside her.

if they were mentally stable, they wouldn't be traps in the first place. no fucking wonder their suicide rate is so high.

Las Vegas. Gay or bi play. Kik fuck22999. Young boy 19

Attached: CDAC9641-6B90-43BC-8517-D539838AD460.jpg (817x960, 74K)

Have a (You) user, you earned it from me

Attached: 1477435601166.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

right, but there's always that chance, especially if your young, and plus it adds a little rareness to the prey

traps

annoying? it's vice versa

See

nah

Yeah you might be right here, but...
> they have dicks

Boy butt is best butt

Attached: tumblr_p4b98odkyf1wdchuoo1_540.jpg (540x405, 35K)

This guy killed himself

NEXT

Attached: 1498425328055.png (368x371, 213K)

Wait, really?

what do you mean "traps are more caring" ?

what

counterpoint
>they are men and I'm straight
honestly, I probably would fuck a 100% passing trap in a certain state of mind, but I know for a FACT I'll regret it the moment I cum

I don't know either, the only points that I can agree on is that they want sex and that they know what guys like

he's probably an incel who believes all women are evil Machiavellian creatures

explain

A dream of mine is to find a masochistic sissy wich I can dominate and do all kinds of bdsm stuff to. One who is willing to offer me her manhood to crush as the final step to turn her into the cockhungry cumdumpster that she is.

>traps
Fuck off, asshole.

Attached: gtfo.png (880x880, 453K)

Im up

Got kik?

>she

Stop lying youself

Attached: 1515619245612.png (353x334, 131K)

Never had any contact to either

He she, whatever

I've always wondered what an aging trap would look like
I mean, you can you picture yourself growing old with a trap ?

Bump

They age exactly like biological women no matter how many hormones they pump themselves full of. So they go through a sort of "menopause" where their bodyshape changes. It's weird.

I prefer females because I am heterosexual

From where are you?

>they are more caring

>they already know what guys like

They're also hella awkward neet with severe mental illnesses.

>they have way bigger libido

This is objectively false

>they actually want you

Traps actually want the nigger cock, they're all sluts.

>says that it's false that they have bigger libido
>then says that traps want black cock
nigger make up your mind

Traps bc me

Attached: 20180327_100908.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

Both things are true. Traps are not loyal and if you believe that then you've never been with a trap.

Nice, kik?

Axlebeans

Attached: 20180327_100843.jpg (2592x1944, 1.47M)

Added you

Yeah dude I dated 2 both cheated on me multiple times they are not good for relationships only if it's totally sex based like some sex slave shit

Attached: 1519953341822.gif (360x294, 1.94M)

>sucks their dick while they suck yours
>lick their asshole while they jerk off
>fuck their asshole and jerk them off
>have them nut in your mouth while you suck their cock
Am I talking about a trap or a man. THERE’S NO DIFFERENCE. If you think traps aren’t gay, you’re either really retarded, or in the biggest closet available

Attached: 4322B801-C97C-4754-B088-F1F81438F7A4.jpg (640x593, 57K)

what are you talking about? hormones are what give sex characteristics, if you pump a person with a cock full of estrogen they will look and age like a woman, if you pump a person with a cunt full of testosterone they will look and age like a man.

anyway, I'd rather biological women. Traps and trans girls are great and I'll fuck them, but I like cunts more than cocks. I'll take bio girls, reverse traps, and trans guys any day.

traps because it pisses off females

traps

>telling the truth is now seen as trolling
Sad state of affairs we live in nowadays.

>gay incel
>just gay

Traps,love the tight hole.

>traps, I love that they’re male and I can fuck males because I’m gay and love males mmm lemme fuck that male asshole

No dumbass what causes women to age suddenly aka menopause is a deficiency in estrogen and progesterone and sometimes too much testosterone. However trannies take the female hormones and block their male hormones yet they still age weirdly. It may have to do with the anti-gonadotropin effects of estrogen, i.e., estrogen lowers igf-1

can you take a photo for me?

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have a trap fetish because it's nothing but desperate boys in stockings willing to take a dick up their shaved asses from the fat, disgusting neckbeards that populate this cesspool out of sheer desperation
Sup Forums likes traps because real women won't give their fat asses a second glance

Attached: 1zbccir.gif (250x191, 435K)

bump

Lies. He didn't.