Walk into american wally world in 2016

>walk into american wally world in 2016
>see this

What do?

Buy a shotgun?

Ask for 5.45x39, get told they don't have any because noone fucking has any, then leave with my BF, order it online and snuggle/fug waiting for it to arrive.

walmart doesn't sell ammunition or weapons anymore

Not true. I work in TN, live in KY. Might be on a store basis and not a state thing.

TN Walmart sells guns & ammo.
KY Walmart sells ammo.

Do they still sell copies of Jugs N' Ammo in America?

Live in TN as well Walmart has Guns and Ammo still confirmed literally every walmart in TN

Get a couple bricks of .22LR check out the sale section and see if they sell any .223 for a decent price. Maybe finger fuck some of the higher end rifles for fun.

My Walmart in Northern VA sells ammo, no guns though. But I'd never buy a gun from Walmart. Too pricey.

Usually depends on the area you live in. I live San Bernardino County and ours have ammo.

I think they skipped Florida m8

Purchase guns.

wall mart: jews
local shop owners who sells guns: not jewish
why would someone prefer not getting decent advices and no good service
guns sold by hard discounters best way to track gun owners

Talk to my son about the guns but explain that, though Walmart may have some good products we won't be using them as our gun-shop anytime soon. And then go get him some Dr. Thunder because I'm almost convinced it is actually the best out of the Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pipp, and Dr. Thunder trifecta.

Buy guns while you still can fellow leaf.

laugh at their prices and their pleb-tier inventory

afaik every walmart in TX still has both guns and ammo.

walk away D: I am a felon. 6 years left before I can get gun rights back

turn 360 degrees and walk away and head for a real gun shop.

Holy shit there's someone behind the gun counter for once. Now is the time to buy if there were any bullets or guns I wanted, otherwise I will have to spend an hour chasing down a clerk.

Do they shoot the glass to get to the guns?

I was in a georgia Walmart last week,still have guns and ammo (just no longer sell ar15's)

But a new shot gun and some slugs for home defense.

It's funny because Walmart in Canada stopped selling firearms because of political outcry, but most Canadian Tire (Canadian pleb tier "hardware store") still sell guns.

Let me go inform Robert in Sporting Goods right now that he has to take down the guns and ammo because we apparently don't sell them anymore.

faggot

Yes it does, it just depends on the state.

"in case of shooting, shoot glass"

Get a bag of Doritos and a frozen pizza.

pussy caliber

>when a faggot is competing with you the last supply of 74 food
this means war

fuck yee
so much more variety in 12 gauge shells

>ask for .22
>get told they are out
>go to household section and set all the kitchen timers
>go to bra section and mack on fat bitches

wonder how the fuck i got back to pre 9/11 america

Bravo