Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeee

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeee

Attached: image.jpg (750x835, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/videos/news/local/southwest-valley/2018/03/23/initial-appearance-goodyear-teacher-brittany-zamora/33213087/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teachers didn't use to look like this

nice

Fucking nice

>tfw never got a teacher succ

nice.jpg

Attached: 89c.gif (600x429, 1.6M)

nice

Attached: 1521823958829.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

Nice!

On a slightly divergent note, who was your hottest teacher?

nice fucker

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I had one teacher In elementary who was hot who was in her first year teaching..Mrs. Miller. That was the start of all these thots not getting married and becoming life time roasties and therefor many became teachers instead of mothers...30+ years ago all the hottest chicks got wifed up right out of high school....no they just slut it up and have no direction in their life but their maternal instinct kicks in and teaching is one of the easiest programs at university

Why is he called a victim?

>taught 7th grade English
>looked like Winona Ryder
>was kind of a bitch like Marisa Tomei
Ms. Gargiullo

Just a reminder that this is pedophilia and if it were a male teacher and female student people would crucify him

But it's a female teacher and a male student.

Nice.

You wouldn't let her suck your cock?

But it isn't a male teacher

the point is that he'd be too young to give consent, that's the whole point of "minor" status.

She could get easy consent from the kid, but the kid wasn't legally entitled to give it so it'd be meaningless.

Came here for the South Park memes you fag

pedophilia is an attraction to children before puberty.

Thats really biased.

>Female teacher fucks student
Thats hot! Will always be the hot teacher that fucks young guys

>Male teacher fucks student
Is sexoffender and will always be crucified as the perv.

Guess only if the female teach is butt ugly she will be seen as creepy. And only if the male teacher is George Cloney of teachers, a real DILF, he will get some pass.

I'll ask. Anyone have her nudes?

Victim? Jesus what a little pussy

Just a reminder that the sexes aren't equal, and having sex with a boy harms him as much as buying a present for a girl hurts her.

Attached: im-the-victim.jpg (402x402, 38K)

But the kid was underage

>the thirteen year old victim
>victim
If it were my son, I'd high-five him honestly.

azcentral.com/videos/news/local/southwest-valley/2018/03/23/initial-appearance-goodyear-teacher-brittany-zamora/33213087/

I had a redhead special education teacher.
I had shitty grades because I wouldn't do the homework in high school.
They sent me into the special ed class to see if I could read.
I blew them away and was in there less than a month.
Their response was "he's just a lazy"
It was the best month of my life in high school.
The redhead teacher would wear loose blouses and I could see her glorious b-cups as she leaned over the desk.
She had an assistant we used to call gopher tits because she was an a-cup.
Ah youth, my stupid little mind didn't think to check out her ass. She was a tight little thing now that I think of it.
ah, wasted youth.

> you will never get a bj by your hot teacher. In class.

Attached: 1514469882331.jpg (236x236, 25K)

God damn she's hot, sexy voice too

naaaiiicccccee

Closest I came to achieving fucking a teacher:

I went out with her daughter, and fucked her in their house multiple times, including on my teacher's bed. The daughter is now also a teacher.

Also knocked up my boss's wife... that's gotta count for something.

you guys know these white women teachers are fucking and sucking the black boys? most of the time they get away with it but then the black boy starts bragging about his white ho

OH ffs...

jsut post "nicccceeee" like a normal person and move on fgt

I think a big issue here is that outside the teacher thing, guys lives are being destroyed for similar things and even things far less "damaging." A guy who bangs a 16yo, which we can all agree isn't pedophilia at all as that's an adult body, can have his life rekt. So in this hysteria is the narrative that it's mostly guys. Which becomes, in the simple public minds, "only guys." That's why a guy sitting beside an unaccompanied minor on a plane gets moved.

If it weren't for this overwhelming notion that all rapists and molesters are men, then I wouldn't take issue with these teachers really. But we need them to all get nailed and we need it filling the news purely as a defensive move. Ever been looked at or treated strangely because you were a guy alone somewhere? Ever felt like you needed to act a certain way to blow off any creepy vibes you my be giving off? Even though you really weren't in given place for anything wrong? These women getting caught and prosecuted is one of the rare instances where the media seems willing (somewhat) to report things that counter that narrative. So, for now, it needs to happen.

Very nice

Attached: 045A6C54-AB29-4542-90E5-FF59BEAD1BA5.jpg (280x210, 32K)

>"nicccceeee"
:(

You been doing some of the rapings on younglings or whatters my man? Drone is sent to your coordinates for a blomb flopping in youz house ... or shut your your reddit trap.

Attached: 4AF5269C-1E0C-4742-A78C-ED5B216894B7.jpg (790x444, 121K)