en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuadorians#Nationality.2C_ethnicity.2C_and_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

north korea

spain

Leonidas 2.0

Stop posting your conquistador face

All Mediterranean countries.

Spain

There is actually a dude from Spain living in North korea (pic related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Cao_de_Benós

accurate , my gf is from Italy

BULLgaria

why?

If you're a good looking brown guy (spanish/italian/arab or turk) you should come to Germany. The girls here love darker guys.

Some years ago I traveled by Bus from Barcelona to Andorra. The 2 bus drivers were talking, they had to continue driving all the way up to Bulgaria, and one of them said "the only good thing about Bulgaria son las bulgaras (bulgarian women)"

Spain

maghreb uwu

Van Nistelrooy?

Spain

italy, baltic and east slavic countries

>accurate , my gf is from Italy
how does she speak Spanish?

>Mediterranean ''men''
I bet you are not even 5'7, fucking kek

poland

t. Never go to Spain.

geyreek

Portugal

wtf

>that facial hair
>why

Italy, girls here worship Spanish men

Why would you mention this yourself? That only makes it more embarrassing that manlets are fucking your women.

Bolivia

>''fucking'' your women
You mean being raped by Alpha Germanic Valkyries, Meds get cucked

>un catalANO marxista

La integración de cataluñia al reino castellano fue un error.

>how does she speak Spanish?
i am learning italian but it is really easy user

with that fucking facial hair, id say brooklyn. go get some clothes that are too tight from a thrift store, and a fixed gear bike. youre good to go

>that facial hair
It is Spanish as fuck

>Not rating classy as fuck Spanish style moustaches

>this is the face that invaded your lands long ago

hey i get it. its all conquistador an shiet. im just saying, go over to brooklyn and you will see thousands of cucks sporting the same thing. i sincerely doubt it is because of spanish ancestry and tradition.

>That face is probably part of your ancestry

Ecuatorians are half niggers and half natives.You shouldn't be worried about it.You barely have any european blood

It looks ridiculous and he would be handsome without it.

>It looks ridiculous
For a numale

Not really. We have strong native blood, but the european ancestry is also prevalent. We almost don't have black people because the spanish didn't bring many as slaves, because using natives was cheaper and more convenient.
I think our average genetic composition is 40% native and 40% european, and 20% everything else. We are a majority mestizo country.
Now, you might be biased seeing all the ecuadorians in your country and how they look like. Most of our people that migrated to Spain were poor and from the Andes region, where indigenous genes dominate, especially among the lower class.
I live by the coast and i certainly don't look like that pic you showed, nor do any of my friends or family members

Come home cousin

>We almost don't have black people because the spanish didn't bring many as slaves, because using natives was cheaper and more convenient.

Britain's team has 80% blacks it's ridiculous

>Let me tell you about your country bases solely on your football team
I know you'd bring this up. A soccer team doesn't represent the genetic mixture of a country. It jsut so happen that blacks are better at football. Hell, i bet those guys in our team come from one or two places solely

>blacks are better at football
Most WCs were won by "whites".Or mestizos are unathletic af or you have more blacks than you like to claim

>Britain's team has 80% blacks it's ridiculous
Have you been in London? I am not surprised at all.It is as multiracial as New York

>soccer team doesn't represent the genetic mixture of a country
It is usually pretty accuarate

Well then, our blacks are better than our mestizos. I don't care if my country were 50% black. If that were true i wouldn't deny it. You can look it up yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuadorians#Nationality.2C_ethnicity.2C_and_race
Even the pic you showed earlier isn't accurate according to what you say. None of them have any african features.
Usually, not always. It's not something you should base on

Well I don't think the entire island is that multiracial
Our team is mostly mestizo and I'm sure we have as many blacks as Colombia, what's the big deal? The Empire was one of the most diverse nations

Whoops, Ecuador I meant

>Our team is mostly mestizo and I'm sure we have as many blacks as Colombia, what's the big deal? The Empire was one of the most diverse nations
Because Venezuela is mostly mixed with Europeans.Ecuador has tons of blacks relatively speaking

Relative to what? The black percentage ranges from 3% to 7.5%.
I don't know how you keep that idea of us being black.
Our black population is mostly descended from:
>Ships of slaves that shipwrecked on our northern coast and settled there
>Jamaican workers borught to work on the railroad during the early 20th century that stayed here.
There's also a very small numbers of slaves brought during colonial times. It was very hard to bring slaves here, since you would have to cross the entire sub continent south to north to get here by ship. There was no Panama Canal then.
Do you think those three circumstances would prodcule high populations of black people? Forget about our football team.

Sounds harem

>For a numale
Nothing wrong with a mustache, but curling the ends upwards like that is autism-tier.

>Countiries economy was based on plantations and mining
>He believes that niggers weren't imported massively
Mestizos in ecuador are half black

Come home to the andes highlands lad. You'd make a killing among the ladies with your conquistador seed. Bonus point: the weather is not subhumanly hot like in Spain during spring and summer

Do not lure us into your little smug caliphate, Hans.

We know you are planning to reopen those gas chambers.