/brit/

Record high Danish household debt edition

hate mums
hate brothers
love scotch eggs

simple as

hate my mum, hate my brothers. love scotch eggs. simple as

still trying to wrap my head around an entire family dispute over a scotch egg lads

it boggles the mind

just cause you're packin' packin', whoop, down south

brilliant

would chokeslam me own ma for a scotch egg right now ngl

Fucking Krauts making /brit/ threads about Danes

Sickening

wew
e
w

Pretty much any STEM degree if you get the right results

One people never think about is maths – literally so many opportunities after a maths degree, pretty much anything that involves money will have maths grads in there somewhere

I had big London banks asking me to interview for them before I even graduated jej

love this

uncanny

I'm disappointed in Stormzy being so cucked

love /brit/ tbhfam

Good posts

he's obviously had problems with his family before and this was just a catalyst gave his family a reason to criticise him. notice how its not his fault, his family members just coincidentally all have issues with him.

any source on how maya is sleeping around on him?

>the countries where people move out younger have a higher rate of mortgages

Really activates the almonds

>tfw you made both posts from separate devices

double your money

hey guys i just wanna tell you that this is the last time i'll be here since i'm going to rehab tomorrow for alcoholic issues

business idea: collaborate with a mate to post a similar thing at the same time to rake in the (You)s

good luck sören

Just punched my mum in the cunt because my brother ate sotch egg i bought and saved in the fridge

If she hands me a 4 page letter I'm going to heem my entire family

take the piss

browsing reddit

danelad? Fuck off

whats Glastonbury like?

redpill me on festivals

I'm not going to post the letter, it got very deep at times and personal for my mum, like the shit that happened to her growing up which led to her fear of aggression
I understand it but it also means she has a fear of confrontation, and since I'm the closest to her she finds it easier to argue at me rather than confront the others
She works as a nurse for the dying, she's a great person but has lots of character flaws and issues
Also I bought the scotch egg, she says they're pikey too

He started the fight, so as the eldest I'm not going to stand there and let him, I never initiated any hits only returned them

Thanks lads, I know you're all joking about it because it is ludicrous we fought over a scotch egg, but I've been posting here for 10 years now and whenever something's gone wrong in my life I always find comfort with you anons, I love you all you fucking cretins

Drugs

imagine being surrounded by children, but children who are able to legally vote

'ck off mother beater

Cheers lad, I was proud of the post desu

Mum is trying to make me shower every day

Genuinely don't see the point

Any proud rorke man in

>Glasto
>full of children

t. never been

Sleeping in a tent surrounded by drug addicts listening to bands you're not interested in and pretending you're having a good time.

Used to be the GOAT, now it's a shallow plastic facsimile of it's former glory that people go to just to say they did and wear the wristband for 8 month like some kid of terrible badge of honour

>his mum got molested as a kid
bahahahaha

No wonder she had kids that punch her

Bad post

just got dm'd this

cringed at the last post

Bad post

What's a scotch egg?

You JUST KNOW

wew

A reason to bodyslam your mum

Egg from Scotland
The chickens are a different breed so they taste different

kek

How tall is Aisha?

Tall enough

this scotch egg episode reminds me of the time I ran around the house smashing all my dad's plates because he called me billy no mates

Cornyn is apparently 5'9 so about that

think its more that owen is a literal runt. small, unimposing, ugly.

кaкaя пpoблeмa, мoй дpyг? тeбe нyжнo cкaзaть cвoeмy oтцy чтo ты гeй?

Don't try and make this about yourself if you haven't even bodyslammed your mam

Fuck off stop hacking our threads

You guys remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2005/6?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, still had reruns of the 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2006/7+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

so glad someone remembers my pasta, haven't posted it for almost a year

it's all google translate mate

just nutted me granda because he got me sweets again for my birthday

not my fault, he initiated it

No

Fuck off

Literal children

1995-2000 was best

Yes I remember them fondly

been a day and im still howling

back on the old ritalin today lads

>sören

I'm not going to divulge in the details but it's a lot bigger than that, like I said i accidently pushed her and I would never do it to her, the fact both my brother's turned on me after shows that
I wouldn't even want to fight my brother's because I love them, I only defended myself and my image as the eldest, I don't know if you have younger siblings but you can't let them just push you around

I cringed writing it but you have listened to me rant and vent and it has cleared my head a bit, im just letting you know I'm grateful

perro caca

don't light that powder keg, hands off my scotch egg

howdy

screaming

installing gentoo

Owen is qt

What Tesco does Sara work at

Itsa your dolmio day

Pyongyang

proof?

busty
jewish
boobs

if my brother pushed my mum, i'd actually beat the shit out of him. your brother was well withing his rights to fight you after that.

TINY

can't imagine living in such a runty family

see

vile

JUST

>I never initiated any hits only returned them
so you hold his hands or brush him off, don't have to hit him in return
just thinking from the perspective of my family, I'm 20 with an 18 year old sister and 22 year old brother. the sister still feels very young to me, if she were a guy and started fighting with the bro he'd be expected to fuck off rather than respond because he'd have the potential to heem her/him
even a fight between me and my brother today would be sad for all involved. we used to fight a lot as kids and we're pretty evenly matched but it's a bit much at our age

do you eat the virgin food, user?

might try a cigarette

never had one

>Corbyn is 6 months older than Prince Charles

monarchs age like milk

what's the Virgin Food?

We dont have scotch eggs here, never heard of them before today

if you have to ask

he's saying that all lefties are children because they haven't progressed mentally from the age of 16

>dad's plates

W*ITE "PEOPLE" BTFO
how will Murdoch and his cronies EVER recover after this huge blow?

billy no mates

Howling at this scotch egg fiasco

scotch eggs

5 hours until we can drink again