For those who genuinely think the 2nd amendment is to protect against government tyranny...

For those who genuinely think the 2nd amendment is to protect against government tyranny, do you do you honestly think you’d last more than a week against the U.S. military?

Attached: 43E6E985-1FB8-469F-B36A-8A3FBC2E99F7.jpg (600x450, 29K)

I rask ronger than a reek, american pig faggot

I don't know, let me check with some Vietnamese farmers...

how about you ask those guerilla broke ass farmer commies with no military organization

Ask the North Vietnamese

Do you honestly think the military would actively engage and murder their own people, their own families? Do you think all these gun owning active duty/vets would take that shit?

Do you honestly think the 2nd amendment is there just to protect gun owners?

Conclusive war games run by the military estimate a 70% chance of success for any large insurgency in a civil war scenario.

Guerrilla warefare exists and not everyone in the military is willing to turn and shoot up citiczens in order to protect the supposed new tyranny

As if the average murican can fight under the same conditions with one bowl of rice every 2 days.

I think the air force defense system they had set up prior to 9/11 was like 86% or something.

And see how well that worked lol

Do you honestly think the military wouldn't turn on the government?

Taliban did it as well.

Sure thing... I'm only saying spoiled westerners can't.

I love sneks!!!

Attached: 1490994167141.gif (400x480, 443K)

That's what everyone said in every military dictatorship prior it happening.

You first assume that all the military would be so loyal as to follow the government should it descend into tyranny.

Second you assume any tyrannical government would waste the full force of the military on every Podunk town.

As an active duty member(usmc) I will say two things:
1. We would smoke check any of you hill billy fucks.
2. We ain’t gonna come for anyone’s guns. We protect the us constitution, including the amendments, from enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.
So we’re good.

Well, that and "Remove allprivately owned firearms"

Just like how Washington N co were terribly outnumbered by the british...

Not all military dictatorships did that tho. In fact most of them didn't.
Did the union army rebel against the goverment or did the confederates against their leaders?

Soldiers are people too a group with a somewhat cohesive way of thinking.

Breed enough hate, and they will execute the perceived "enemy" without a 2nd thaught.

The Constitution was written in a time where guns and cannons were the most powerful killing machines. Giving these to the people meant they were on the same level as the government in terms of killing power.

Now if we started an uprising, we'd be killed by drones and invisible cyborgs by the end of the week. Times have changed, the Constitution in many ways is outdated.

> implying westerners from hundreds of years ago were the same as the mcdonalds, iphone wearing, used to buying things without leaving their homes are the same people topkek

there is an estimated 30-40 million people who are willing to fight to the death for the second amendment. there is 322 million people in the country, so that is not a crazy figure

Which would be an argument for the private people to have access too to drones and invisible cyborgs under second ammendment grounds.

Hurr durr I'd fight to the death...
How many would actually?
Bit naïve friend.

The u.s. military wouldnt do shit.

>HURRDURR MUH VIETNAM
Yes, because most of America is made up of dense jungle allowing for sneak attacks and guerilla tactics to prevail.
>being this fucking retarded

Oh where did you get that stat? The , who would fight to the death survey? Fucking child

I want me some nukes then.

>We would smoke check any of you hill billy fucks.

No, you won't. When was the last time you little faggots won a war anyway?

this.

True, but I don't know how much we can trust any random person with modern weapons of mass destruction. Like of anyone could fork over money for a nuje wed live in a very scary world.

lol, someone is super angry about the figures. cause its true, think about the span of Nevada to Missouri and all those tens of millions of right wing millintants. someones bubble got shit on, keks

This: Applicable to all meritard threads. Also /thread

>wearing an iphone
You’re doing it wrong

In a few years I won't.

Do you honestly think US military wouldn't collapse? A lot of those soldiers are gun nuts themselves or have friends and family who would be on the other side.

And yes, they would. Check how long partisans lasted in Nazi occupied countries. Guerilla warfare and resistance movements are hard to deal with.

If's that is the case then there is no need to disturb the 2A.

Do you honestly think that if it came to that we wouldn't have at least 50% of the military on our side. Do you even know how civil wars work. The military is comprised of people, human beings, not robots that YOU control. They can, will, and have switch sides.

Shouldn't I just put you out of your misery already?

Attached: putin.jpg (480x334, 21K)

Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I'm here to tell you this: 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street, begging for them to have their guns taken from them, we will not relinquish them. Do you understand? And that's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the republic will rise again when you attempt to take our guns

Attached: MyManAJ.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Its also a vast expanse of land that would be a nightmare trying to effectively cover all at once.

No, you wouldn't. It would still be conventional warfare. It's not like all the "rebels" would conveniently group up somewhere where they can all be bombed or obliterated without collateral damage.

There are far more former Marines than current Marines. How long do you think it would take to train a force to the same level you are trained to. Its the same for all the armed forces .

We will fight

I mean, if you were promised financial stability amongst other stuff if you fought for tyranny, at the end of the day, you still need to provide for your family

If there was a civil war. At least half the drone units would defect. So we would have drones too, and remeber drones are built by civilian companies.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordnance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

Every dictatorship removes guns from citizens. They need to so they can control the people easier. Nazi germany removed guns from citizens and then started committing genocide. Something to note is they dont teach this history in public school

There are no "former" Marines.

Or you switch sides and take it.

The government has poor resource management. IT will be easy to fend them off. Now fuck off

>Never heard of Kent State

Bullshit.
They banned them in occupied nations.
Never in the homeland.

Too bad thats not true! You fucking hillbilly

Oh and jews obviously... but "normal" citizens weren't banned from owning a weapon.
Hell they were alot more armed then modern Germans

satanic trips wins the argument

towelheads have been doing it for years

you would not faggot. ask afganis you dumb fuck

How has the government is south america done at moving all the pheasants off their land over the last 30 years? They banned guns there too. Reminder that the govt. in the us and canada are also reclaiming their land for the elites/corperations just it is done via monsanto and nfs..

Afghanistan has military weapons because we supplied them to fight other countries, Americans citizens don’t.

The Jews are gonna do another diversion soon so that the ghey marrieds can throw hissy fits over warmed globals

Why do you think we are storing fat, feggit?

You Second Ammendment cucks dispise me. I... don't need, a gun.

I could defeat you all with my Marshall arts training. I could swiftly get behind each and every one of you, disarm you all, then knock you out with a swift coratti chop to the back, of, the neck.

Irregardless, you are like insects, as I, am a God, among men.

plus you could very much so argue the USA lost the Iraq war and Afghan war along with Nam

Those are all fat foreign wars, it’s not really the same since they’d already know the land, and would be less costly

When the Third Reich was in power they allowed only nazi party members and military to have guns, they removed everyone elses, which left the jews completely defenceless. These facts are on google, but obviously you are not interested in facts

When the Third Reich was in power they allowed only nazi party members and military to have guns, they removed everyone elses, which left the jews completely defenceless. These facts are on google, but obviously you are not interested in facts

theyve killed 4 people
>0100
>four
>cuatro
>quattre
>vier

There are between 1-2 million cops and soldiers in the US armed forces combined

There are over 300 million guns owned by US citizens.

if this wasnt a 1 dimensional computer simulation and there was an actual issue conflicting service members and everyday people, yes, not to mention thats why i support *more* guns and other weapons

what about all the soldiers who would opt out and fight for the bill of rights? what about the tens of millions of right wing millitants that span from Nevada to Missouri? the overall population if 323 million, so saying 20 million people would be willing to die for it isn't a crazy thought

>coratti
Is that some kind of Italian cheese?

Is this even english you fucking mongrel?
If anyone read this aloud you'd think they had cerebral palsy or some shit.

I'm not worried about the Military, I'm worried about the private forces corporations would employ...

The military will be divided therefore greatly weakened and also fighting itself.

Furthermore, 86 percent of police chiefs and sherrifs in the United States do NOT support disarming citizens and actually support concealed carry for the average person (who has a clean criminal history of course).

So that begs the question, who the fuck is going to come take my guns from me? The military that is too busy fighting itself and also not constitutionally allowed to be used against the American people in general? Or the police/sherrifs that are not going to stand for disarming a legally qualified citizen? It sure as fuck isn't going to be some whiny brat fresh out of a high school classroom armed only with delusions of grandure...

How about we address the real problems in this country, the lack of mental health services, kids being raised thinking that there won't be any lasting or severe consequences for their actions because they have never had anyone really hold them accountable, and not enforcing the gun control measures already on the books effectively.

I don't want to find out... and thanks to the 2nd amendment, the government doesn't either.

OP being this trained...

Attached: DZTOlsjUMAAZ5Eg.jpg (1200x859, 249K)

Uhhhhh..... Yes! There have been lots of revolutions against tyranny (some quite recently) where the citizenry has deposed the government using only small arms. Usually it requires that the general population gets the military to refrain from attacking the general public, and police generally not arresting large numbers of citizens, but it usually starts with the public, using small arms or even few arms at all, to begin the overthrow.

this

>Yes, because most of America is made up of dense jungle allowing for sneak attacks and guerilla tactics to prevail.
Crowded cities are far more dangerous than empty jungles.

FUCK YOUR RIGHT!!!

Well hell, why even try. Just take meh rights away please!!

While your at it please commit genetic genocide against white people.. They are so problematic you know. SHIIIIT let me go buy a cock cage .....man you liberated me libtard user.

Retard alert. Now try reading it again in context.