ITT: Artists you hate with a passion even through you've never heard a single one of their songs

ITT: Artists you hate with a passion even through you've never heard a single one of their songs

ITT: children

t. child

t. child

Can't handle someone not liking your meme band?

You sound the child here.

U2

t. child

t. child

T. Child

t. child

mcdemar co.

t. soyboys

t. Soychild

literal soybeans

no u

i hate this board so much

>This is the current state of Sup Forums
Why the fuck do I even bother coming here, honestly. /r/Music has more meaningful discussion than this shitty board

i agree with you OP. everything they do just seems so manufactured to appeal to easily impressed indie kids

t. soyboys

SHUT UP

it's a meme you dip

I double agree with you, OP. Every part of this band smells of indie sad-instagrils who go to festivals to get high and post videos on snapchat.

Are all of these dudes related somehow? They all have real similar facial features. We're they created in a lab as a new boy band?

australia is full of incest

Didn't know they were Australian. Makes total sense now

t. children

>only big boys will understand The Wizard Lizard McGizzard

(OP)
t. soy child

Post Malone

wjat tje fcik os thsi threzad

Shitty reddit thread

goodness this man's popularity demasculates me

ITT: all me

woah

THEYRE LOOKING AT US

Wtf

ditto

Is the King Gizzard really a kind of jealousy over how productive and consistent they are? Even as a fan it's kind of annoying, they're like that kid who's popular with the teachers and effortless with the girls

the King Gizzard hate*

it's a mix

>edgy soundcloud rappers upset that some dude weed psych band can make it big and they can't
>people who associate anything they don't like with reddit
>fans who are always fucking hype because there's always a NEXT ALBUM SOON and they end up flooding threads
>changing genres so often (from lo fi heavy prog to soft jazz rock especially) alienates some people who only like one or the other, creating an impression of a "hit or miss" band

I'm 404-ing this thread. Are you idiots actually telling me that this is an 18+ board? You're all pathetic. 10 year olds display much more intelligence than the rest of you disgusting cherubim.

exposing yourself as a janny / mod is grounds for removal fyi

assuming you don't mean you're going to "404" it by spamming cp or some shit

(you)

Thanks friend

So you've come to a music board not to listen to new music but to just shit on music you've never heard?

Truly this is the most Sup Forums thread in existence.

fun fact is that they're also all like 6'3" at least

i want to say car seat headrest but unfortunately i've heard several of his songs

The first step in not listening to bad music is not listening to bad music.

lil poop or post balongne

how do you know it's bad if you've never listened to it

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK IS UP WITH THESE FUCKING NU-MALE SOYFUCKINGGOYIMS ON MY FUCKING BOARD

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING KEKLORDS AND CONSUME YOUR FUCKING SOY YOU LITTLE GAY ANIME SISSYBOIS
FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST FUCKING OFF YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CHILDREN YOUR ALL JUST FUCKING GAY AS FUCK AS SOYGOYS WHO WERE RAISED BY SINGLE MOMS AND ARE PERMAVIRGIN FEMINIST NU-KEK MALES WHO SHOULD BE FUCKED BY TRUE MEN WHO ONLY DRINK MILK NOT YOUR FUCKING BEAN SHIT
GET YOUR FUCKING BEAN KEK FUCKING CUKDSAGNBHASIDLKGJ HASOIDG ASOIDNF OIASFAFUCKINNGI SFKEKS FUCNKING KEKS FUNCKING CUKS CUKS CUKS CUKS CUKS CUKS (SOYCUKS) ((SOYCUKS)) (((COYKUKS))) (((((((((((((SOYCUKS))))))))))))))
T. (((NIGGERS)))

Well, I hate you and I don't even know you. It's kinda like that

t. me

i love you

hat isn't strong enough word

How about, "Chapeau"?

genocide your shelves, plens

t.

I should really go to bed