So my boyfriend is only interested in Japan, Muaythai and tuned Honda cars.. I want to do something special with him...

So my boyfriend is only interested in Japan, Muaythai and tuned Honda cars.. I want to do something special with him, like I took him out for diner once, but he thought it was boring.. I also took him on vacation to Portugal but he stil wasn't excited.. I want to do something that he won't forget but I'm totally out of ideas.. Everytime I suggest something he's like nah thanks.. Can someone help me out please? :)

Attached: honda-civic-hatchback-2.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9by3WcbrYk0
bongo.be/nl/cadeaubon-plankgas-2909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shove a hot lightbulb into his anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=9by3WcbrYk0

Lol perry why yo girl posting on Sup Forums?

Go fuck one of his friends.

wtf?

This

Leave his ass. Wtf. Hhahah a woman doing anything for me i would be gratedul even if it wasnt what i wanted.

Dumb ass soy boy

Go to China

How about visiting japan once? If u are an amerifag, the flight is cheap and u will fulfill one of his dreams

No China

I love him really much.. just wanna see him really excited for once

He needs to get his shit together and change his preferred martial art to something Japanese, since 2/3 of his likes are.

I got it. Get him a Japanese hooker.

Yeah I love that idea but I'm Dutch it's gonna be way to expensive

Let's see what you look like. Maybe he just keeps you around cuz dat ass n Dem tiddies

>already knew that his only 3 interests
>Japan, honda cars, and.., may taiwan? ?
> whatever
>still take him to portugal

stupid faggot

>Faggot

I just assumed it's a chick

Nope, not into that shit just bc I'm a girl, I know Sup Forums is mostly a nasty ass place but there also are some people who respond normally so I just talk to them thanks

>Hhahah
Why do normies always feel like using hahas as a follow up to alleviate tension? Its very ingenuine and horrific tbh, cause it sounds creepy if you think about it.

Attached: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (256x256, 58K)

China is close enough, Japs are bastards. They go China

He never went on a vacation before and I was fucking 17 it's not like I had much money but thanks

Tits, gtfo, etc.

I agree..ahaha

Nah go visit another thread sick pathetic bastard I'm not even legal, go get elsewhere

What's wrong with Japs tho

Phone around and see if there are any race tracks near you that are having a racing day with tuned Honda's, book him for some track-time.
I'm sure he would like that.

>interested in Japan
>"Well better take him to Portugal".
Dumb cunt

so I'm presuming you are of undefined gender, as anything can have a boyfriend, you may even be an AI augmented Canine...sure, you could fine a bf and learn to type.

so here it goes:
Arff arff arff Arff arff arff Arf Arf Arf Arf Aaaaaarffff !
Arfff Arrff Arfff arf arf Arrrf arf Arf arf arf Aaaaarrrrf!!

got that ! ??

Attached: 1521938442753.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Realizing that you're probably only 18 and using your parents money. You might take his rice ass to a museum or a motorclub meet or some shit. I'm sure he goes to meets with his "bros" and they all talk about slamming the baddest bitch in the bar
>Implying he is in his mid 20s
>implying you're probably 18
>implying that I haven't seen a tits and timestamp

Ww2

Japanese are WAY better. I lives there for 3 years. Chinese are rude nasty fucks. Japanese are the cleanest nicest asian culture youll meet.

As I fucking said, vacation to portugal $800 vacation to Japan minus $1500 thank you.

Karate is gay

thank you that helps :)

Chinese people will be straight and genuine with you. Japs will be nice to your face, but behind your back you're a baka gaijin

>I'm not even legal
MODS
Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Attached: 1520629992595m.jpg (421x1024, 58K)

Nope. My own money

Let him piitb!

Well then stop being poor cunt.

Serious answer here

Buy him sort gift card for or buy the package for
- Drift lessons
- driving with special car on racetrack
- duo driving with you
- take him to japanese tuning meeting
- go to japan
- some of things above together
- honda company visit
- honda circuit driving (same as above I know)

JUST SOMETHING WITH THE STUFF HE LIKES, CAN'T BE SO HARD FFS

I'm going to fucking college

i'm Chinese myself, China's alright
long (and bloody) history, amazing culture, warm-hearted people and 'meh ok' cities
but under this international political circumstance ever since last month,
i'd say not for now.

better Fiji.

Give him a nice and long ballbusting session

Attached: 67798424.jpg (1479x980, 452K)

Get him a video of a very pretty japanese person fucking themselves on the gearshift of a Honda.

Better still, make such a video yourself, while wearing a Kimono, which you have fully closed while undulating on the shift, and sometimes you open as a tease, and for extended fap-edging shots.

Buy hime Japan-themed Stick Shift, maybe one that resembles a Katana, or Speed Racer or Racer X. Don't get one so large you can't fuck it, or injure yourself on it.

When undulating on the Alt-Shift-Cock, Sing this:

Attached: 3572448391251.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Thanks for replying in a serious way, I'll try :)

there are schools to learn how to FUCK??

Attached: 1515690658069.jpg (393x375, 23K)

Boys do not inherently like women on an actually personal level, we more or less just tolerate you, if you want him to like you think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite

expanation please

I read over the muaythai stuff but same applies for this

- lessons, or lessons with you, against a pro guy.
- big fair about muaythai if that even excist I dunno but for cars there sure is !

Driving with crazy car on circuit is fucking awesome haha

>Nope, not into that shit just bc I'm a girl,

NOW YOU FUCKIN DONE IT!!!

YOU REVEALED FEMANON!!!

I am taking my immortal form to bring you this public service announcement:

it says: BITCH!! SHOW YOUR TITS or GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

if you are not 'legal':
SHOW BELLYBUTTON WHILE PATTING OWN HEAD W/ TIMESTAMP and then...

Arff the Arrf AAAAAARRRFFFF!!

(get the fuck out!!!)

Attached: Havoc!! loose dog whores !!.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Why would you mention his “tuner car” if the problem you’re having is with him? It’s got nothing to do with the car so I strongly suspect you’re just mentioning that for bragging and guaranteed replies.

Sounds to me like you’re boring as hell and probably really clingy, this is why he doesn’t want to do things with you and is probably getting some on the side by some other dumb cunt that’s impressed by his “tuner ride”

Take him to a Japanese restaraunt without the conveyor belts
buy him top shelf Sake
>the game

dem trips mang!! (fuk'n saved)

Attached: mind being blown.jpg (300x300, 35K)

go with him to psychologist, he is fuckin autistic

Boys and girls are so different that most of the time a girl's personality turns off a guy but they pretend to still like the girl because they want sex or are physically attracted to them, men rarely LIKE women, but they often LOVE them as to say they do not receive much joy from being with a woman because it's a lot of work and rejection and trial and error and self introspection etc etc, however they enjoy the payoff from the girl reacting positively so it becomes worth it if you LOVE the girl. But if you only LIKE the girl then you would receive joy from whatever she is doing even if it means you get nothing because you just LIKE being around her. For example

Man LIKES woman scenario:

girl: "Hey wanna go out to dinner? :)"

boy: "Totally :) I love being around you so yeah sure" and he will have a great time even if you don't fuck or do anything, he just wants to be around you that's all, because you are friends

Man LOVES woman scenario:

girl: "Hey wanna go out to dinner ? :)"

boy: [internally: Ugh. No. Dinner is fucking BORING...but I guess I'll do it anyway] "Yeah sure :) The pain of going to a restaurant I don't want to go to is worth it because it would make you happy and that's all I want to do."

See a man who loves a woman will suffer for her sake and not tell her, but a man who only likes a woman will only suffer so much because boys don't inherently want to do women shit in the first place like cuddling, netflix, dinner, etc. So if you aren't serious enough for him to LOVE you yet, then think about things you like to do such as dinner, travel, cuddling, netflix and do EXACTLY the opposite and he will like you, maybe even love you. So just leave him alone entirely. But don't leave him by himself. just be in his vicinity and don't do anything. If you'd rather do something with him, yes he is selfish for not wanting to do things with you, so all you have to do is get a bf who loves you and not likes you OR...

yeah just get a new bf

From a guys point of view it sounds like he’s sick of you but too much of a coward to just dump you, and you sound desperate as hell “took him on vacation to Portugal”

I didn't even mention that he has a car you idiot lol I just said that that is where his interests are

cuck him with a sumo wrestler

Way to miss the point you dumb cunt, I can see why he doesn’t like you anymore.

How about do something that caters to his interests? how hard is this?

>take him to local jap car meet / show
>local sushi / jap restaurant
>asian strip club
>muaythai tournament
>take him to Japan
>go test new Honda cars at dealership
>go drive Honda cars at arcade simulator
>dress up like his favorite jap character and fuck the shit out of him
>go to a japanese garden

Like for someone you LIKED you would only go to dinner with them if you hated going to dinner because you like them and they would make it fun right?

and for someone you love then you would go anyway because you love them and want to make them happy.

Either way you would end up going so I say get a new bf because it seems he doesn't LIKE being around you and he doesn't LOVE you enough to be around you even though he hates going out.

all I meant by do the opposite was that men don't usually care about quality time things so just do the opposite of quality time and leave him alone completely and he will like you because you aren't there, however, I think you just need to date someone who likes you or loves you because either way they would spend time with you. I think you should break up desu

It was a year ago. and I'm just trying to improve things. but thanks.

I see what you're saying you're right .. thanks a lot

Why not:
just sit in the couch
drink beer
play PS4 together
Switch is better
then fuck
while he s sleeping
you make sandwiches
suck him awake

you make him happy with a cost of 10 bucks maybe.

You think you’re trying to improve things when really you’re just too dumb or in denial to see he’s not interested in you anymore, have some self respect and walk away, or go take him on another vacation because you’re desperate I honestly don’t care.

because that's what a average weekend looks like to us

Your boyfriend seems like an ungrateful asshat.

>his interests

What do his “interests” have to do with him not wanting to do stuff with you? Nothing...so including that his interest is tuner cars is useless information.

I asked WHAT I could do with him.. I didn't even say that he 'doens't want to do stuff with me' He just thinks the normal shit is boring.

buy him some car parts, get him a spoon valve cover or some type r pieces everyone could always use a set of new tires get him a fucking dildo shift knob

legit no one on Sup Forums knows shit about hondas, buy him some stickers for his car if ur broke, or get him some tools he could really need, honda crank removal tool, a timing light, a engine hoist if he dosent have one, a load leverler for the hoist. get him the supplies to chip ecus

true thankss

the most attractive thing you could do would be to get into hondas your self, fucking get ur self a civic hatch and start building that shit yourself.

engine hoist is a really good idea thanks!

race cars are alot of fun learn more about them urself and get one and u will instantly become 1000% more loved by him the best date would be both of u racing ur cars at a track

ask him to drive his car and learn to drive stick

:)

I already can,, and he won't let me drive his car he thinks it's dangerous or something........

well prolly cuz u drive like shit, buy ur own car.

No he thinks YOU’RE boring, are you that pathetic and desperate that you’ll hang onto a guy that obviously doesn’t like you?

Your boyfriend is retarded.

Try finding a better one.

build a car better then him and embarres him

nah ur bf likes u hes just a fucking car guy, his car is always #1 but its the truth, the car will aways be there for him no matter what happens.

the hottest thing u can do is show a interest in hondas and take ur own time out to have a passion and learn to build race and drive 90s jdm cars

thats the dream gf for any 90s jdm car lover

most of the people on here are fat fucks that can barely own a pos camry. Have 0 interest in anything other then jerking themselves off and sitting on 4 chan, have no hobbies other then video games.

He's an ingrate. If what you say is true, you can do much better. Is he a rich Chad?

nope he ain't rich just a weller who spends all his money on his car, and if I can do better I don't want to I want to see him happy and spend time with him

if you have cash to take him to the ebisu circuit in japan world famous race track

He better hope so.

bongo.be/nl/cadeaubon-plankgas-2909/

Hoe simpel kan het zijn

Seriously? Forget all that you pay shit for him... Let him fuck your ass, deepthroat him or have threesome with one of your friends

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Have you ever Asked him what he wants, then?

I actually think I'm going to save al my money to do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

I look down upon people who dont know how to work on there own car. Because 99% of the time its not that there two stupid its that there to fucking lazy to figure out the puzzle.

This.

bra gaat om de japanse auto's snap je

Yess a lot!! but he's always like I don't know Netherlands is very boring, I'm fine

Get him an Asian ladyboy hooker.

He obviously has gay yellow fever.