Survived WW2 you're a nobody

>Survived WW2 you're a nobody
>Survives the Holocaust you're a HERO

What am I not getting, I'm a young euro fag.

Attached: 1518266042060.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew propaganda
>shame the white male
>breed out the white male
>destroy the white male completely

What Holocaust

Lol holocaust is not real faggot

>millions of people dies in WW2
>people only talk about ''muh 6 million Jews''

Really makes you think

The thing I find crazy is that those 6 million Jews where European.
Or am I wrong.

Attached: 3F33DDF7DA7A4AFBA84811A6163DD272.jpg (960x640, 86K)

>less than two million Jews in Europe before the war
>six million died during the war
>four million remaining after the war

Allied forces could have easily bombed railroad tracks the reality is if Germany didn't attack other countries nobody would've cared about the whole Jew thing.

Double dubs of confirmed truths.

Uh no they couldnt.
The worst ones were deep into east germany, hidden away from people to see, only by train or guarded roads you could get in.
All the other ones were simply work camps for pows. No mass murdering or genocide happen in majority of the camps.

The worst ones were in Poland fag boi

>No mass murdering or genocide happen in any of the camps.
Fixed

Oy vey! Those poor jews! They're god's favorite and that's why the goyim hate them. That's what everything bad that happens to a jew is the worst thing that ever happened!

Fighting and dying doesnt make you a hero stupid. Being led to the slaughter without fuss does!

Yea no shit. But guess what Poland didn't exist for the duration of the war, it was Nazi Germany; germany, Austria and Poland were controlled by one government the Nazis.

Damaged control double dub jealousy

>eurofag
>what am I not getting
sex

A very small percentage of people died in battle.
A somewhat larger percentage of people died in battle and civilian 'collateral damage'

European Jewry was WIPED OUT, super high percentage died. Plus, they were all innocents! They DINDU NUFFIN!!! mfw Dindu was coined for them.

Attached: pussies don't get soup!.jpg (768x960, 74K)

the act of segregating them, hunting them down, and killing them meant they were OUTLAW, and therefore stateless persons..

Fukn Mongoloid.

Attached: 1521938442753.jpg (300x300, 69K)

What history books are you reading that relates that? It was a World War, and what the Japs were doing made the Nazis at times look like amatures.

So please, be specific, as only you idiots on /b can.

did you retarded fags notice holocaust was so long time ago everyone who even seen it is dead

Russia controlled it towards the end...remember
Russian army camped outside Warsaw and took a dump and smoked a cigarette while the NAZIs exterminated the Polish Partisans .....aaaaannd.. for good measure they rounded up the officers in the Polish Army and buried them, often dead, in holes in Katyn Forest.

They might be miffed if they don't get some footage on the credits.

Attached: More cakes and wine, anybody.jpg (347x412, 30K)

The Japanese were so bad that high ranking Nazis advised Hitler to break their alliance. Japs and Soviets were the real bad guys.

Not everyone.

>A very small percentage of people died in battle.
>A somewhat larger percentage of people died in battle and civilian 'collateral damage'

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (454x340, 66K)

I respect the hell out of ww2 vets, but the survivors is because they didn't volunteer to be imprisoned tortured and killed off, same with any other crisis.

this is simply a pro distraction, mr. troll
clearly you need another bowl of borsht, and a smoke, and a dump to refocus and come up with a better move.

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk

Attached: 1522168361284.jpg (297x282, 25K)

A person of experience who actually read 'below the fold' when news came printed on paper, and read encyclopedias for entertainment because the internet hadn't been invented.

oh... and I actually answer questions and perform dialogue rather than engage in tit-for-tat trolling as some people have been known to do.

enjoy your Borsht, Sergei.

Attached: 3572448391251.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Soviets/Russia was on the Allied side, especially when hitler broke the treaty with them. Hitler was charasmatic but a dumb ass drug addicted fuck who wanted to micromanage his miliarty. They might have won if he left things to the professionals, it's good that he was a complete and total druggy fuck up.

Hitler was probably a faggot as well.

These days hitler would be consigned to being a fucking pathetic tranny.

anyone below 80 ?
isnt that suspicious 50 or less old jew fags whine about how much they suffered while they just know stories ?

Hey Sergei, remember that East of the Urals is not Europe. It is asia, and you would be a Mongoloid. So here's a Tat for your Tit!

Attached: its a milky one !.jpg (500x481, 46K)

What are you people going to say, he lost and he cost Germany a lot. And now they're shit overrun by islamics by Merkil who has a problem with telling others to get the fuck out because of ww ii guilt.

aye that! thank heavens for small wonders.

US blacks.
This isn't an unheard of phenomenon

I do know more than you.
You can ignore reality but look at what happened to your NAZI regime and Germany, that's reality for you.

Nazi Germany definitely would have won if actual professionals were running the war instead of some jumped up little two and a half corporal (infantry not even a cavalry man) from the great war.

notice the first responder got dubs
you are slain on this sortie

ennyhow, i'm not 80, but when I was a kid we saw films, as in celluloid film on reels of the grisly results of the Death Camps, and tours of the Death Camps.

This is long before you can fake that shit in photoshop.

you'll have to wait another 40 years for this argument to work.

Attached: mind being blown.jpg (300x300, 35K)

"IF" is imipossible. Even if not on Meth, his personality was to be treated as a God, and he'd interfere.

Once it got really good for the Germans, and he started waving his God-card, the Germans would probably have killed him off.

In that case, a German Dominated world without the Hitler Nut-Job and his 'Charisma' might have a small percentage chance of being a better place...though probably not....one has to look for silver linings....

Attached: Havoc!! loose dog whores !!.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Check em

So close
Sorry son

Attached: lain.gif (700x704, 295K)

Even less is folk under contract under indertive servitude, slaves were at least property, do understand the difference.

Bullshit, merkel's on her way out. Nobody want's her bullshit anymore.

One has to be a complete sucker to think that flooding your own nation with a bunch of islamics everywhere in other places except for your own backyards is legit, but then that's Merkel with social agenda.

I call that from Merkel, 100% complete and total hypocracy.

WW II guilt executed on the EU.

dafuq you talking about? nobody actually thinks that. if you were alive during a time when your country was getting bombed on a weekly basis you're considered a badass for surviving those years, hands down.

anyone who doesn't have respect for that generation is an objective hunk of trash. soldiers, civilians, prisoners, it was a horrible period of time for everyone

Some people are just plain idiots and have no sence of history.

OP Do some research on the Armenian Genocide, and you'll realize that jews control all media and this historical narrative.

Attached: 1521203442902.jpg (1000x700, 130K)

Nice deflection faggot, prove that out?

>you

Attached: IMG_2073.png (655x745, 569K)

>30M russians died, small percentage
kek sperglord

You think that Jews are the only source of information when there are many. Why precisly do blame Jews for your problems?

I'm interested in this because I don't care about your labels.

Idiots like you can never answer a direct question.

These kikes won't check your dubs, but I will.

Attached: IMG_1353.jpg (126x126, 12K)

He just said "do some research, you semi-literate mong.

Indeed.

Attached: kosh-untitled.jpg (300x168, 35K)

>why do you blame the jews for your problems?
he didn't, but i just found the jidf $hill.
every time a kike sees criticism, they automatically try to paint their opponent as some sort of loser who blames jews for their personal problems.

If user made the assertion then user should prove it out. I'm not here to prove out some other's faggot ass assertion.

So you're just here to be gay?

Who volunteered anywhere? Soldiers were drafted in those days

I don't see it that way.
I see things as I call them.
Some people are stupid and blame jews on the fact that they don't want to educate themselves and don't want to get out of minimum wage mediocrity.

I don't understand how you can blame Jews for other people being stupid and availing themselves of knowledge.

We generally call those types niggers for a reason.

>you

Attached: IMG_0557.jpg (534x401, 46K)

I believe 6 million people were killed in concentration camps but now way were all of them jews, those camps had political,criminal,POW,dissenters and traitor prisoners as well.

Btw op I don’t know how you eurofucks think but here in Canada we respect our WWII veterans and they are heroes, jews are just jews.

It is funny you know.

88!

The NAZIs were bombing red cross cars in desparation. They were bombing anything that they could. They were real sad lot. No wonder they lost, they were pathetic.

Hell's wrong with you?
WW2 Vets are heroes and so are holocaust survivors.

Are your parents fighting or something? Crush ignoring you? C'mon, this is both old news and common sense.

Attached: 1520803334672.jpg (1236x2301, 764K)

>they were pathetic

Kinda like England crying to Canada and the us to send them supplies because they’re starving.

spbp

youre a dumb shit
and now you owe me 20 quadrillion bucks because your caveman grandfather stole my caveman grandfathers stick and 2 rocks

Sorta like post-war Germany, right?

Or the time the brits destroyed whaling stations near Antarctica because the nazis MIGHT use them, destroying the livelihood of Argentinian whalers.

Yup, pretty pathetic

I mean. I think you're a dick, but that user was pretty fucking stupid.

At this point both of them are likely to be both of our ancestors.

Attached: 1519424299693.jpg (540x730, 78K)

How can black bois even compete??

Hey and there’s that time that brits ruled over India and treated the people like animals and slaves, meanwhile pointing fingers at muricans for doing same thing with niggers.

Pathetic

Results are results, keep worshipping hitler and see where it goes.

GTFO!

That's what the NAZIs would have done to others, yet what was done to them. Right to the "MASTER RACE."

Yeah right, the master race.

Another thing that I find pathetic is that they like goose stepping. What's with that?

Well, they did abolish slavery before the US...

You're just intimidated cause you're too fat to hike up your legs that high when you walk.

Nazi's weren't the only white people, retard.

I'm an American from an old American family from Prussia / Germany Sweeden, but goose stepping is fucking retard level shit. Do you nazi lovers take care of yourselves or just rely on Merkel now because of WW II treaties?

They're still niggers, just look at how they behave. Come on, don't deny relity.

Where's Sweeden?

Who? The brits or black people?

Why do you call me a retard?
I never said that all nazis were whites, in fact India was on the NAZI side as well. Pakistan was on the allied side.

Who knows anymore?
I don't, they seem to be on a guilt side letting in rapist islamics who serve no purpose there.

Is there a difference? Add in islamics and you have Englanistan and London where nobody speaks English.

Better hide your nukes before the niggers take over like South Africa did.

You couldn't pay me enough money to visit the U.K. A shitty little island with shitty weather where shitty little people eat shitty little food. It's objectively worse than the United States.

Nobody in their right mind wants niggers to have control over nukes, something that they don't understand and can't control.

I'd like to visit there, they're are some cool awesome historical places to visit. Places that we in the USA can learn from. I would find it an honor to be allowed to visit the UK.

I guess to each our own.

>I would find it an honor to be allowed to visit the UK.
You know that all you need is a passport, right? It isn't like you have to enter a lottery to get on to their shitty little island.

I'm sorry for calling you a retard, Hitler. Both my parents died in a car accident a couple hours ago and I'm still sorta bummed.

I'm 100% American, but there's a lot to learn from other places as well. I'd love to be able to take a tour of their Parliement. That's pretty awesome, as is our Congress.

It's not one or the other, it's a learning experience and we can take all sides out for drinks!

I know we have passport stuff, don't think that I'm daft. I wanted to do that with a girlfriend once but she was stupid and we never did it. I just don't want to do it alone, though maybe I should.