Paul Ryan: Trump's Remarks On Mexican Judge 'textbook definition of a racist comment'

PAUL RYAN THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED TRUMP A RACIST BECAUSE OF THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=SaIyu9ze_lI

TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST

Sup Forums BTFO
cnbc.com/2016/06/07/house-speaker-paul-ryan-trumps-comments-on-judge-are-unacceptable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0
newrepublic.com/minutes/134036/paul-ryan-feel-trump-endorsement-now
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you called me a Canadian then you're racist, OP. :^)

Where were you when Mexican became a race?

Paul Ryan is going to be the textbook definition of unemployed in a few months.

If I call you Canadian you win

>Extreme

>Paul Ryan
>Relevant

He's a fucking Obama plant. He'll hang with the rest.

>Mexican
>Race
when will the meme end

>extreme
nah

Paul Ryan needs beheaded

Manufactured anger does not work anymore. It's so transparent and corny these days.

>says barely anything
>EXTERME RACISM!
jesus please just end this already

SINCE TRUMP HAS STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN Sup Forums HAS ALWAYS DEFLECTED FROM TRUMPS RACISM BECAUSE IT WAS DEMOCRATS WHO WERE CALLING HIM RACIST NOW EVEN THE REPUBLICAN LEADER IS CALLING HIM RACIST

TRUMP IS A RACIST EVEN BOTH PARTIES AGREE

by "race" we mean "moron." OP's video features GOP leaders calling Trump a moron, because that's what he is for thinking it was a good idea to bring up the mexican thing.
>but he tells it like it is
and he will lose the election for it. this is a game, remember?

At the end you can see her reading a script off a teleprompter, what is this bait m8?

That should tip you off that the 2 parties are run by the same people.

This.

I agree with Paul Ryan on this.

I don;t give a shit about what Trump said. I'm a fucking racist myself. That is why I'm voting Trump.

But accusing someone of being incapable of being impartial because of their ethnicity *is* racist.

It is also probably true. The wetback judge probably can't judge Trump fairly because of his ethnic background.

But saying "Mexican is not a race" is missing the point

I'm not so sure. It works with a lot of people... people enjoy playing the victim and get off on the smallest slight.

M00t point. Trump is a racist.

Paul Ryan is a mental defective

Neat meme

How many times has Trump been called racist now? It's gotten so old that it's lost all meaning by this point.

Are people actually trying to use the "Mexican isn't a race" argument seriously or are you guys just memeing

Except ethnicity isn't race. If anything, he's being "xenophobic" - not racist.

Mexicans arent a racist, so its not racist.

People whos families come from Mexico in the past can easily have a bias towards it. This is a valid complaint by Trump, and Ryan is an ignorant racist bigot for not knowing Mexicans arent a race and suggesting you can be racist to a nationality.

Racist is also a word made up by Leon Trotsky to describe people who opposite communism. There were communists, and racists.

If youre not a racist, the implication is youre a communist. I know Im not a communist, are you?

Oppose communism and become a racist today, also, dont forget to MAGA.

In your opinion*

FUCK
HE DID EXACTLY WHAT JOE SAID HE SHOULD DO

for once i actually agree with a trump supporter. even if trump is right, he's still an idiot for saying it. GOP has been trying to sway latinos for years and in one year he has wrecked all of that progress. that's why they're all denouncing him now, they've given up on 2016 and are just getting an early start on damage control for 2020.

>Mexican isn't a race

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THIS

Semantics.

He is saying that the guy can't judge fairly because of his DNA.

He's probably right. If I knew that somebody was biased against whites I would have trouble not being biased against them.

MEXICANS BLED AT 9 ONE ONE

why does this cunt think her opinion matters? She's mexican she cant judge this situation without bias

Look bud, if French people arent protected, neither are Mexicans. You dont get to have it both ways.

“[Judge Curiel] is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,” Trump told CBS’s John Dickerson. “But I say he’s got bias.” The club Trump was referring to was La Raza Lawyers; an organization with the stated mission “to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state.”

The Spanish term La Raza

translates as "the Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza, or The Race[1]) is America's largest Latino advocacy organization. It is a group that advocates in favor of progressive immigration reform policies, including a path to citizenship and reduced deportations

Now if Obama had a case against him and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK and Obama suggest the judge may have bias how do you react? With the same emotional rhetoric as the Congressman? Or possibly think Obama`s statement may have some merit?

>sub 80 IQ retards btfo

It is a dumb line of argumentation.

The judge is a wetback. He will very likely be biased against Trump. This is obviously true and only somebody who is being deliberately obtuse would deny it.

But no seriously, the race is hispanic.

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
adjective: Hispanic

of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America

You speak Spanish? Guess what, youre a mix of spanish people and natives.

Thats all of South America minus the niggers who jews brought from Africa and sold to you.

holy shit
thats the most non receding hairline ive ever seen
now i feel like balding at 21
feelsbadman

Except the portuguese countries, which are like I dunno, potuganic or something. They arent quite portuguese, but they sure arent native indians.

TRUMP DOES NOT GET TO PICK HIS OWN JUDGES!

Which race are Mexicans?

>Now if Obama had a case against him and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK and Obama suggest the judge may have bias how do you react? With the same emotional rhetoric as the Congressman? Or possibly think Obama`s statement may have some merit?

Probably NOT by saying

>Southerners are not a race so how can Obama be racist?

of course trump is racist. only fags and liberals think racism is bad.

>and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK

so you're saying having mexican ancestry is the same as being part of the KKK? your DNA is predetermined, whereas you choose to be in the Klan. i don't understand you at all.

I'd pose a questian right back:

Is it crazy or illogical to think that a judge of Mexican decentis treating me unfairly because of how my comments on the wall and illegal immigrants have been twisted by the media and liberal electorate?

Question* the auto correct on this phone is a bag of shit

IF YOU WERE BORN IN AMERICA BUT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE OF MEXICAN RACE THAT IS RACISM

So let me get this straight. Republicans have a good shot at keeping Hillary out of the white house and the chairman decides to attack trump ? Is he fucking retarted ? He is a obamaplant.

>trump is now a confirmed racist
HOLY SHIT IT'S OVER HOW CAN HE RECOVER FROM THIS

Are you fucking retarded? the judge is apart of La Raza a pro mexican pro Hispanic group that is a direct equivalency. There is no chance your IQ is greater than 50

Liberals really are this stupid.

EVEN ITS NOT ILLOGICAL TO ASSUME BIAS IT IS STILL RACIST TO SAY HE CANT DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN

Look at what Mexicans in California have done to the law there.

>Supreme Court Judge Sotomayor in 2009 said ethnicity affects judgements.
>nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0

Oh look, yet another failed attempt to stump Trump.

>TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST
>Sup Forums BTFO

don't we like him for that?

and how many people have been fucked over for life because of judges linked to the Klan? sorry if your own medicine tastes bad.

>progress

What Mexican race?

I wish Trump was a racist.

He's not Mexican though.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. He was born here so he's an American.

Paul Ryan is a Roman Catholic.
The illegal spics are his compatriots.

Fuck that RINO.

Please tell me, how many races are there?
What is the number or races that exist, and list them.

Shill bots don't know how Sup Forums works yet.

I dont think you realize how big this is..... Trump just got called out for being a racist by the REPUBLICAN LEADER that means that BOTH Democrats and Republicans have OFFICIALLY called Trump a RACIST

Everybody has got to wrap their minds around this. Obama and Ryan are on the same team. Establishment democrats and republicans are on the same team. Team Globalist. They are bought by the same Wall street interests. Trump becoming president means that Ryan's legislative agenda is fucked, because the two of them are diametrically opposed.

Ignore globalist Ryan comments.
Do not reply to globalist Fox News pundits.
Make America Great Again.

Mexican is not a race, user. It's a nationality. Now stop being a fucking faggot jesus christ

>He was born here so he's an American.

And a dog born in a barn is suddenly a horse?

>mfw no one is talking about Trump and university anymore

You faggots got played yet again.

Damn, I guess I'm #NailinNehlen now

Irrelevant. You faggots would lose your shit if the rolls were reversed and were exactlyas I described here Hypocrisy exposed you'll never recover

IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE, IT'S ABOUT RELIGION.
IT'S A CATHOLIC INVASION OF THE ONCE GREAT PROTESTANT NATION OF THE US OF A.

>those comments on CNBC website
Everyone can see that this is grasping.
The Judge has clear ties to La Raza

Isn't he bound by oath to stand by the nominee?

Why do the republicans argue by the democrats rules?

This is how trump was able to coup the party so easily, they were already failures

if you'd wanted to give the guy a taste of his medicine, you could start by not turning off your brain when you type, darling

Never understood the caps lock meme. You sad numale fags really think you can mess with someones head with badly written baits

Race war very soon, you're going down in the vanguard

newrepublic.com/minutes/134036/paul-ryan-feel-trump-endorsement-now

This is bigger then Trump university now both parties are calling Trump a racist

He is hated by globalists, who happen to run both parties. The globalist agenda is the enemy.

>muh reverse racism
It wasn't even reverse racism the judge didn't like Trump. It's because the judge was a liberal faggot. When are you faggots gonna realize that Trump is a idiot that just gave the election to Shillary

>TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST

OH NOOOOO THIS WILL SURELY END HIS CAMPAIGN!!

Looks like that little faggot got in trouble with Obama for saying he supports Trump

>mfw people are Digging up dirt about laureate international and the 16 million dollars the Clintons embezzled from it
>mfw trump is starting to mention white water
>mfw totally diverted attention back to Mexicans
>mfw Hillary shillarys are getting trumped

>DNA = nationality

If that's the case, there's no such thing as British. The British literally don't exist, they are all Germans. In fact...

Everyone is African. :)

Pack up your white nationalism

Ryan is a cuckservative. They are so afraid of being called racist they will bend over backward and do whatever the leftists want to avoid it.

The fact is, the judge is a racist and Trump called him out on it.

Bobby Kennedy will rise again, Amen!

Hispanic is not a race ergo Trump wasn't racist. They are white and the judge is a part of pro-mexican group.

wow, this is surely the end for trump. bet he was sending the GOP brown envelopes every week to not call him the r-word and his mexican maid counted the money wrong this time

No one forced the man to join a mezo supremacist organization

It would not be any different if an American judge was from Canada was against the US putting a wall on the Canadians boarder because of illegal Canadians.

The judge is part of La Raza which supports illegals.

They all support Genocidal Anti-white policies.

There are people on here that legitimately defend Trump from being a racist.

>like it's a negative

We have to take the true Red pill, racism as a negative is based on the concept that all men and cultures are equal. But this is NOT true. The ISIS fighter is not equal to Joe the dairy farmers in W.I., the Mexican La Raza protester is NOT equal to the Trump supporter he is assaulting.

Racism is bait by the cuck and the weak.

FUCK Ethic Egalitarianism It was all a lie.

All people are not equal
Diversity =/= Strength
2+2=4

said the increasingly nervous baboon for the 456th tmie

WHY DOES LITERALLY EVERYONE IN US POLITICS AND MEDIA THINK "MEXICAN" IS A RACE???????????????????????????????

>There are people on here that legitimately defend Trump from being a racist.

I wish he was an actual racist, but he isn't.

The Judge is a Mexican racist. He has ties to La Raza. (literally means the race in spanish). He is involved with La Raza lawyers as well as with several other Hispanic groups and lawyers associations. It is blatantly obvious he's heavily biased and will probably attempt to pull some strings to mess with Trump during his case.

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/

>How do I start a racewar.jpeg

Long story short, he was raised Mexican so he is not a true American. Being a citizen of a country means that you share common culture and values with that country. In that case the guy actively advocates for Mexican pride. Very American of him.

Wow great point, I actually forgot that was a thing.

Then again, I forgot it was a thing before this dude said anything about the Mexican.

Oh well.