Anyone got any fresh dirt they've been hesitant to expose, and they want to get more? Experienced blackmailer here...

Anyone got any fresh dirt they've been hesitant to expose, and they want to get more? Experienced blackmailer here, you can contact me at darkmonster4268 on kik or at gmail.

Looking for people who want something long game, not just one night of seeing a girls tits again.

Attached: brokenemochick7.jpg (451x800, 31K)

Attached: brokenemochick.jpg (451x800, 44K)

Attached: brokenemochick3.jpg (451x800, 55K)

Try pechesandcrem

Moaaar

holy fuck more

Add me on Kik op, I'm looking for the same thing, my Kik is asdfjoking

MY kik is Back_o_beyond

Here, I'll dump the rest.

Kik me directly, if all of Sup Forums has the dirt she wont listen to us. We can dump if we want after the girls all used up.

Attached: brokenemochick2.jpg (451x800, 50K)

Attached: brokenemochick4.jpg (542x541, 25K)

Attached: brokenemochick6.jpg (450x800, 39K)

Your Kik is closed

I've gotten 6 messages since this started, try again.

Attached: brokenemochick8.jpg (451x800, 34K)

In case anyone is confused, my kik is in the OP

Attached: brokenemochick10.jpg (450x800, 52K)

What is it you do exactly?

Depends the dirt and the girl, but my first goal is to get them obeying my orders and force them into doing something that makes new dirt. That way even if the old dirt stops working, I have something new to release if they stop listening.

After well.... they're my toy, so I make them do what I want them to or what the person who asked me to blackmail them wants them to do.

Jesus you must need some serious dirt on them initially right? how did you get emo slut to flash? what was the dirt?

That was the dirt and she didn't give, so I started posting it with her username on chatango. Sometimes you can bluff if the girl is ditzy enough, I had nothing on one girl once but got her on cam and she stripped for me and.... boom. Forever my bitch.

This shit is illegal as fuck though, right?

got more nudes ?

She has a youtube

Whats your kik? May or may not have what u want