Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My brother has been accused of stalking. The girl on the topic has been getting alot of attention in social media.
My brother is an introvert type of person who keeps his opinions for himself. The problem is he once made a thread in twitter about the fantasies of this girl where they have a relationship and somebody stalked his account and shaming him posting it on fb.

Now this girl is pretty popular on the net. Shes the diva the spotlight. My brother is a cave dweller no followers has 1 but its a bot.

I would like to know what am I going to do about the situation im in and how my brother is goin to do next. This girl is tweeting how shes so proud about the attention shes getting. I need help Sup Forums

Has any user here experience the same thing as I have currently?

Attached: IMG_20170113_225445.jpg (846x1200, 308K)

Bunp

Bumpi

OP's brother is a fag

I just dont want my brother to get bullied user. It would be nice if can share some insight

Bumpin

sue for defamation of character
use the whole
"sure i may be a socially awkward NEET with slight autism, but i am not a stalker!
I wanted to feel loved by someone i had feelings for, for once in my life, and so i decided to write up a fanfic of sorts to explore those emotions. After which i realized that she could never love me, and even the fantasy relationship fell apart after i found our second son timothy bending her over the bathroom sink and taking part in an incestuous relationship with his mother. Shortly after I committed suicide in the garage and the story ends there, I lost all feelings for her that day, the day my heart was broken forever.
I am not a stalker, and spreading rumors across popular social media accounts accusing me of so has ruined my reputation among my peers on anonymous image boards and my own self esteem more than it has already been damaged from my abusive father.
I request the courts to have her remove all slanderous posts about me and to pay for pain and suffering as well as for the damages done to my character."

Attached: 1506718104674.jpg (604x340, 48K)

Yes I can do that thanks user. We're trying to get an attorney asking for some advice on what to do. After that suing would her would be a good idea. Because it revolves around cyberbullying

not cyberbullying faggot
defamation of character, anyone who sues for cyberbullying is a dumb faggot that needs to learn how to use the internet
but when someone is spreading blatant lies about you and damaging your reputation?
well that's defamation of character and you can feel free to sue over shit like that
beware though, when you sue for defamation of character or slander, unless it affects your job, gets you fired, someone throws acid in your face, unless something major like that happens you are basically just sueing for them to remove the mean comments..
be prepared to pay a bunch of money in attorney and court fees just to get them to delete a comment and be told by a judge they can't say those lies anymore.
really no pay off in it other than that unless it causes actual financial loss to you in some way

That sum of money is going to be hard to find. This girl is too much. Shes having so much attention and sympathy by people on the net. It really damaged my family name.

Post a picture of the person your "bother" is allegedly stalking.

well welcome to the world
it's a cruel and unfair place
either sue for defamation of character or slander if they are spreading lies that you have proof of actually damaging your reputation in some way or another
or learn to live with it and not put so much stock in what others think.
talk to an attorney they can give you some good advice on how to respond to that type of stuff and what the best course of action would be given the evidence you have.

Attached: 1506724435196.jpg (461x400, 34K)

Damn the world really sucks. Some people shouting equality yet here I am suffering by the biases of people who wishes for it

I work in a law office, and from what I know about defamation cases, they're extremely hard to prove, and it is especially rare to actually get anything useful out of it. The defense, if it ever reaches trial, will highlight all the possible negative things about your brother and your family. In fact, if what you say is true about what your brother did, this case won't go anywhere.

raid her social media ~~

I cant knowing Sup Forums it might damage the current situation more

I suggest telling your brother that what he did was wrong, and that he should learn from this experience. It's shitty, but in reality there really isn't much you can do. The best thing you can do right now is just ignore it, and it will go away. Doing anything more will bring further attention to the situation and make it worse.

I just hope he wont be harassed by people. I feel in pain when he gets bullied. Hes my older brother who cant put up a fight.

Let's revive raids?

Attached: 1520286508435.jpg (909x911, 80K)

Learn to spell, faggot

Do it tho

Would like that to happen. But it would spark more controversy and worsen the situation. I was hoping she would take down her post and talk about it in person

yess

Post pic or fb of girl, faggot.

Or just fucking talk to her, and if it goes wrong then leak her on Sup Forums

Agreed

Im goin to get some rest ima update tomorrow about this kind of situation. Its 0121H here already and im having a hard time getting some sleep. Thanks Sup Forums I can always count on you

Post pics 1st, then go

Just let it happen, your brother is a fucking dumbass.

For one, making this shit so easy to relate that he could be back tracked to his personal facebook. Has the dumbass ever considered using a fake username/names in the stories?

this is fuckin kek, either way wont matter in 5 years time.

Attached: 1478377313767.gif (540x349, 1.33M)

I just cant ill be here I think for three months or more. Asking for some advice.

The thumbnail would be this
>pic related

Attached: 20180328_012844.png (1536x1260, 497K)

Full beta fag.
He got what he deserved for posting that kind of robot shit on Twitter

Yeah I really hope the hype dies down