Hi kids

Hi kids,

While you all prematurely celebrate the end of conservatism and the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, here's a friendly reminder that the GOP holds the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 out of 50 governorships.

And all you kids will grow up soon and start paying taxes. and you will realize 3 things:

1 - You worked your ass off, but half your paycheck goes OUT of your pocket and into the pocket of somebody else who didn't do any work.

2 - The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck. they got there by a lifetime of hard work.

3 - Rich people supply 100% of the jobs in this country. Nobody works for poor people because poor people don't have any money to hire employees or pay taxes so schools, libraries, first responders and other tax-driven organizations can hire employees.

TL:dr:
>GOP will be around for a long, long time. and half of you will someday be proud members. That is all.

Attached: GOP.jpg (630x354, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=7oRxuBYTxb0
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grow up

Attached: IMG_0661.png (630x623, 677K)

>1 - You worked your ass off, but half your paycheck goes OUT of your pocket and into the pocket of somebody else who didn't do any work.
Yes, to people that are
1) broken
2) sick
3) unfortunate
4) retarded
I make enough to drop money to these folks. I'd rather live in a country where they get healthcare along with me instead of having my countrymen starving and sick in the streets.
And should I have the misfortunte of accident or illness, I won't have to worry that my kids and I will literally starve after insurance runs out. That would take a while for me, because I cadillac that shit, but most people can't.
I'd rather a few lazy shits skimp by that see the many decent people that need help to live a modest existence get shit on permanently.

Attached: fred-rogers.jpg (679x613, 367K)

between children, retirees and those that are of working age and are either unemployed or chose not to work, nearly 45% of the american population is not working.

there are 40 MILLION working aged people in the US that would just rather smoke, play vidya, sleep in, or whatever. they simply chose not to work. that's not unfortunate, that's just lazy.

but if YOU'd rather, great. that's your choice. Be philanthropic and give to organizations that help the unfortunate, the broken and the retarded.

Well said - I'm arguably part of the rich job-creators, and I'd definitely like to see my tax dollars going toward programs that make sure the poorest and most vulnerable don't get screwed.

I hope that the GOP irons out it's identity crisis, that's really the only thing that would make me join it. It really needs to be split into two parties. Financial conservatives and cultural conservatives. They've always been at odds.

Bump, wise user

"The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck. they got there by a lifetime of hard work."

Attached: dubthumbs.jpg (471x428, 60K)

And it goes into government coffers to be distributed by government channels to groups of people who are nothing more than government numbers in a government database where the only relevant facts are the amount of money they make, which disability they have claimed, and how long it's been since they received their last government check through government means. Now, whether or not you want to give to the poor and needy by circumstance - and not choice - then that should be your business and the business of voluntary associations which would supply that need for as long as required, and more efficiently than the government, likely also with less restrictions than the government - by necessity, policy, and politics - places on those who receive the burden we share.

Unfortunately, I feel that the GOP is a party just for billionaires. There's no moral or intellectual sense to any of what they support UNLESS you think of it in terms of leaving the 99.9% behind. Only then do their strategies make sense. They're really nothing but ladder-pullers.

Yeah, big government has a way of falling into the hands of those with the most power. It's almost like they want to accrue more power to maintain their status or something.

Government Charity
* possible to put into place oversight and reporting systems to avoid fraud waste and abuse
* no choice between helping countrymen and losing capital that could otherwise go towards competing in the market since all businesses are required to pay, keeping an even playing field
* cannot be rejected for failing to have appropriate beliefs or affiliations
* potential for crony politics leading money into specific businesses
* less ability for individual to fund charities they find personally important, since part of their charitable funds are taxed
* allows people to anonymously ( from peers, not government ) receive benefit, reducing shame keeping people from getting the help they require

Religious / Private Charity
* often poor oversight and accountability
* frequently charities are created only to "spread awareness", collecting donations only to run additional advertisements and collections
* generally won't reject based on beliefs / affiliations, but can (? laws regarding this, if so, more required government anyway ?)
* dependent on empathetic or value signalling donors
* non-empathic individuals or groups can ignore public ills and outspend opponents, creating a conflict between charity and market function
* if low profits business won't go under and unemploy everyone based on ostensibly helping others
* potential for better knowledge of where community needs funds

I'm going to say that I think most of us prefer living in a country that isn't a miserable hell hole like many places around the world. I find many benefits to a government system, though I understand the draw of private charity system as well.

>The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck.
They either inherited it or they stole it.
No one can earn a million dollars honestly.
– William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

Attached: trickledown 3.png (699x679, 167K)

It can often be difficult to identify those that need help. If something is presented as a government benefit we're all required to pay into, there is little compunction of claiming the benefit when you require it. One doesn't want to claim unemployment, but if circumstances require it, there is little shame in doing so.
It can be much harder to ask friends, family and peers to assist you when in such a circumstance.
I've known older folks reduced to absolutely miserable circumstance that had refused to seek help only out of the shame of it.
Perhaps we should simply allow misery to grind down their pride until they are willing to go begging for subsistence, but it doesn't sit well with me when we could structure things differently.

>big government
Well, more like big money, that's what drives the whole thing. No sense in painting "big government" as the boogeyman, at this point, it's just a facade. It's been co-opted by the wealthy (and I mean *truly* wealthy) and the backstops were eroded and weakened on purpose to ensure that they stay in power, as you said.

>The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck. they got there by
fucking over the little guys and ripping people off.

I haven't paid taxes in 14 years motherfuckers

Attached: kathygriffin-2.jpg (624x351, 32K)

>No one can earn a million dollars honestly
There are plenty of millionaires that earned it honestly.

>Rich people supply 100% of the jobs in this country.

Attached: 1522165227144.jpg (775x504, 41K)

>No one can earn a million dollars honestly.

Just because you're too stupid/lazy to figure it out doesn't mean other people can't.

>honestly
There is no "honesty" in exploiting someone else's labor.

Says someone who doesn't even know who WJ Bryan was.

>the GOP holds the
So how have those special elections been going for you scum-suckers? The MAGA plan been helping you there?

Attached: job creation 2.jpg (480x334, 37K)

>starve
>in burgerland
for fucks sake . . .

you mean something like an alternative to the current right leaning political party?

how many rich people do you know user? I doubt you actually know any. I have worked in wealth management for more than a decade, trust babies, entrepreneurs, family businesses second and third generation. You know absolutely shit about how rich people got rich. Outside of entertainment and sports, poor people from the hood that actually make it to upper middle class (not even talking actual rich) are extraordinarily rare. The truth to who earns and who doesn't has a lot to do with the ability to know what you can and can't achieve - some of the most tin can stupid people are those that are good in a specific area but are way below average in every thing else. Stop thinking that wealth in this country is achieved through effort. Effort has very little to do with it. That being said, every motherfucker that has seven figure bank accounts all believe that they worked very, very hard. Almost none were ever busboys or gardeners.

Out of those 4 reasons, the only ones that seem half-ass legit are being sick or broken. Retards should be purged and the "unfortunate", need to go get jobs, not suck the state titty.

someone else's labor that they are paid a wage for, you don't just get the fucking factory you work at, I know what you're hinting at, and fuck you.
Chinese man comes to America, can barely speak English to this day. Got a job at a Chinese buffet and quietly worked for a few years while saving every damn cent. Just before the place closed down, he presented an offer and bought the restaurant. He is now a business owner and he has millions. He also doesn't spend a lot, which is conservative of him, if you can believe it, and that helps have money, you know, when you don't throw it away on dumb shit. But I'm sure you're going to tell me he was still exploited somehow, or that he must have exploited someone to get his millions, and you can fuck off, it was just hard work. Damn it, you got me, you triggered the shit out of me. Fuck. Fuck you for that.

This. And you don't even need to be in wealth manage to realize this. It's common fucking sense. OP is an obvious troll.

The GOP is a fucking laughing stock.
BTFO in November, friend

Attached: 1511743108192.jpg (400x392, 33K)

Hate the stupid anti-amendment people but this guy is right. There have been studies that show that contrary to the American Myth there is very little movement between economic levels.

you are applying a moral judgement on people you've never met and have zero understanding of. you are, quite simply, a lower tier plebe. thankfully, the people that are normally in charge of where we go as a civilization have more knowledge and understanding than you do. just change the language and meaning a little so that your easily confused mind loses its place and we're all good. keep bitching about people you don't know though, that works really, really well.

Yea, like a conservative party that's actually conservative, not just a cash grab for the Forbes 500.

Yeah bro just have no pleasure in life so maybe by the time your dick doesn't work anymore you can have enough money to be attractive to women. Damn it's so simple, just stop spending money on anything you enjoy and completely deprive yourself of joy and entertainment for your whole adult like so you can like well for like 20 years before you die.

Yep. US is the land of myths.

Attached: US wealth quartiles.png (461x693, 25K)

>here's a friendly reminder that the GOP holds the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 out of 50 governorships.
And yet they couldn't pass healthcare or get funding to build the wall - go figure

There's actually quite a bit of movement between the quintiles. What most studies don't take into account is how people move up as they get older, and reach their prime earning years.

There is an issue with the trust fund babies, but the idea that there's no movement is also false.

Communism is worse.

Uhhh, a million dollars is common retirement money

it's always retards that want to exterminate the retards

If you relable that to
>this percentage of population
>has this many years to live based on national average
It'll look very similar to that m8

Pic related

It's the result of parents not disciplining their children.

Attached: floridastudents.jpg (1000x496, 88K)

Democrats will never fully take control. No one likes minorities or letting woman have rights, truly, this world, Earth and all that surrounds it belongs to the White Man. The US was made for the white man, everything thats anything was created by WHITE MEN.

Not Woman, Not Niggers, Spics, Chinks, and any other minority

> nobody believes this false flagging this hard

My country's homeless has an obesity problem. Oh yeah, plenty of places to get free health care but you get what you pay for. So fuck off while you plan a trip to the states in case you get any real disease.

Why do people insist on having Democratic view points when it's so self-destructing? Change is never good, especially in such large burst. Look whats happened when we freed the slaves, gave woman rights? Niggers have ruined everything (see Chicago) in our society, woman exploit and use law to make innocent men guilty.

Change should be like a constant drip, slow and steady, not giant waves, crashing into beautiful metaphorical structures killing everyone

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

Says the log guy

I don't pretend to know what's best for people, or the country as a whole, but what I do know that is that it's not just a matter of people not wanting to work hard enough.

Events in people's lives have a tendency to sometimes come around at the worst possible time, and they find themselves in situations they can never escape.

An ex gf of mine discovered she had ovarian cancer while working on her PhD in medicine. The cost and time lost for treatment forced her into a career track where she'll probably never make even a third of what she would have.

Someone in my family is a complete buffoon who had no prospects and was basically squatting, doing drugs, and waiting to die. He was offered a shitty min wage job at a company his friend was helping to start. The company floundered, fired the friend because he was too expensive, and my family member just didn't have the common sense to stop working for a company that bounced every one of his paychecks for like 3 years. He's now high up in the company and makes a lot of money just by virtue of being too lazy to find a job where he got paid. It wasn't a strategy move, it was sheer blind luck.

Working hard just isn't enough. People delude themselves into thinking it is, but those are stupid people... and it isn't one or the other either. Sometimes luck is all you need, and sometimes you have to work hard AND get lucky, and sometimes people work hard and shit on as a reward.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oRxuBYTxb0

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: 1475892775780.gif (670x473, 188K)

You're retarded.

Attached: 1503264082257.jpg (720x707, 97K)

>1 - You worked your ass off, but half your paycheck goes OUT of your pocket and into the pocket of somebody else who didn't do any work.

>2 - The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck. they got there by a lifetime of hard work.

>3 - Rich people supply 100% of the jobs in this country. Nobody works for poor people because poor people don't have any money to hire employees or pay taxes so schools, libraries, first responders and other tax-driven organizations can hire employees.

Roll

Reroll

>didn't get rich by luck

Attached: fuckoff.png (250x272, 68K)

Yep, it's true. Some of it is timing and circumstance. But I know many wealthy people that started from nothing and made good just by working and taking reasonable risks, so it's not all luck either. Hell even my own case, I didn't get much handed to me.

Maybe hard work will make you and bad luck can break you.

Reroll once again

Dafuq reroll

I don't think anyone around here actually likes la creatura de la confiscacion, OP.

That said the GOP are a bunch of cucks, fascism now

Attached: 1520806577316.png (484x775, 203K)

Also, there is the need to have pragmatism in governance.

EBT, or food stamps, is a prime example of this. Some people work plenty hard and need just a little extra to get by. Companies who pay slightly above minimum wage *rely* on this assistance to secure workers who will actually work (adults). If you're faced with two options, which do you choose? An assistance program with a giant, bloated bureaucracy whose job it is to make sure only select responsible people who can be salvage receive assistance and only spend it on good things you approve of... or a program that just lets whoever meets some basic qualifications receive assistance?

It seems obvious, right? What if I told you it's cheaper by far to just give whoever wants it a small amount than it is to build the system capable of handling requests to your bar of ethics?

>But I know many wealthy people that started from nothing and made good just by working and taking reasonable risks, so it's not all luck either.

You weren't listening. Just because it works for some people doesn't make it a universal law. It doesn't work for way more people than it does.

Someone cap this comment, US is going to be in worse shape than a third world country today, in less than 10 years.

>Just because it works for some people doesn't make it a universal law.
Never said that. Nothing in life is guaranteed.

>It doesn't work for way more people than it does.
This was my point. I believe it actually does work like that for the majority of people because I've seen it work.

Two other things is that a) the way welfare is set up allows corporations to underpay their workers because the state is expected to subsidize them and b) shitty people can bilk more out of it with the help of social workers, whereas honest people do not have such an opportunity.

It's very much like taxes in reverse.

The US won't exist as a cohesive state in ten years.

I run a fairly big business that employs 15+ people. I would like nothing more than to pay no taxes and see my employees do very well. as it stands I can only pay half of them minimum wage and the other half 10-14$ per hour

I want to enjoy my life, get a new Porsche every year and eat out 2-4 times a week. but you fucking leftists would rather me be just as poor as everyone else and wait 10 weeks to see a doctor if I happen to be sick

what you believe in is caused by a mental disorder.

I simply refuse to believe someone would be that stupid

>get a new Porsche every year
You overplayed it bud.

Attached: 1521670822807.jpg (360x531, 36K)

that chart makes sense, especially if you consider that its a dishonest poll that counts minors and children into that equation.

If you didn't it would look different. sure it would still show 1% of people owning a large percentage of wealth. But that's natural for the alpha and its not right for someone to take something that is not theirs

you forgetting to mention that around 20% of your government has dual citizenship with Israel

Attached: it is not even bait at this point.jpg (200x200, 7K)

oh look another idiot liberal.

Have you considered that your business is fucking dumb and you should be poor because you're a moron for trying to run such a stupid business?

Or is "owning a business" like the konami code for life? You think you're entitled to money just for making the effort? Taxes are a part of the cost of running a business, and without it you'd have zero workers and you'd be making zero money.

Unless now you're going to claim that you'd prefer to hire only teenagers with no work ethic.

I'm 35 and a socialist tho

>Well said - I'm arguably part of the rich job-creators
doubtful, you sound like another uninformed liberal college kid.

>it's okay for usurious Jews who drink the blood of Gentile children to stay alive to have lots of money because they're "alpha"
A warrior is alpha. A businessman is alpha. A shekel-counting banker is beta as fuck. Let's be real user.

Attached: d8d5a5a65f914043fde2d86d3a951180a735d07742efdefdac3ac9104d47b403.jpg (977x722, 100K)

we don't want or need a left wing fool like you. The democrats need to move further to the right if they want to survive.

I have an option for you.

Attached: 1521662405736.png (1000x464, 628K)

No money was "given to them" it's their money and they still pay 71% of all the taxes.

>No sense in painting "big government" as the boogeyman,
why not? It is the bogeyman.

we've won a majority of them.

No the GOP just needs to be more conservative and stop being cuckservative and enabling the democrat hate america left.

Jesus christ how dumb can you idiots be. Do you just parrot the same nonsense talking points?

The GOP has been gaining steadily more and more power over the last 20 years.

Cant' wait to see the look on you libtards faces when the dems lose more senate seats in nov.

and? Whats the problem?

The vast majority of people who got rich, got rich because they inherited the money.

I.e. by luck

Do you blame the puppet for the bad things it does, or the guy controlling the puppet?

Probably because of more and more non-whites and democrats.

hows moms basement?

I get a kick out of people who whine about "wealth inequality" like wealth is a finite resource that only a small number of people can own. Wealth is created and it should be encouraged.

Sorry conservafag, but your Porkies are now so greedy they won't even pay the Millennials to sell out.

>like wealth is a finite resource that only a small number of people can own.
It is. A cancerous tumor can't understand, but there is a finite limit to growth.

Millennials are like 35 now. You're thinking of Gen Z which is incredibly polarized, and thank God for it.

Wanna gas some Jews with us, commie? You can call them capitalists if you want.

Attached: 1520947612814.jpg (1080x833, 101K)

LOL

Attached: 1521582174783.png (645x773, 29K)

Bad news
>they won't pay you to gas Jews either

>While you all prematurely celebrate the end of conservatism and the repeal of the 2nd Amendment,

Show me proof of this.

>here's a friendly reminder that the GOP holds the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 out of 50 governorships.

I couldn't possibly give any lesser of a fuck that one political party out of two that are essentially the same corporate shills owns or lords over anything. Anyone who buys into this two-party dichotomy is extremely naive. Have fun endorsing a party that doesn't give a shit about you and only their financial interests.

>And all you kids will grow up soon and start paying taxes. and you will realize 3 things:

Already am paying taxes and have been for over a decade. Nice little blanketed statement there bud. Totally not a passive-aggressive loaded statement.

Yeah you're right man. The corporate executives who keep crashing and failing the economy keep getting bailed out with our tax payer dollars. That pisses me off. Remember when bush bailed out the automotive industry with our tax money only for them to ship the jobs out overseas anyways? Then in the Obama era Obama bailed out the banks using our money again. Remember that time our government spent 2 billion USD to ensure the ISPs installed fiber optic cables only for them to do jack-shit? I can go on

>2 - The vast majority of rich people didn't get rich by luck. they got there by a lifetime of hard work.

I can defeat this ridicules argument with one word and one word only. "INHERITANCE"

>3 - Rich people supply 100% of the jobs in this country. Nobody works for poor people because poor people don't have any money to hire employees or pay taxes so schools, libraries, first responders and other tax-driven organizations can hire employees.

So much wrongness with this statement

Gassing kikes is its own reward though. That, and the gold fillings.

Attached: 1520812314605.png (2550x3300, 305K)

Not talking about strata of say 5 figures going to 6 figures or vice versa. There are people now that make 9 and 10 figure salaries. The children of multimillionaires never end up slinging burgers and the children of burger slingers are never going to be multimillionaires. If the millionaires children are really stupid they have trust funds and image "jobs" to keep them rich. If the poor person's kid is really exceptional they may get to be a 6 figure salary. The reality is there is that only the extremes move from their color zone and even than it is only one step (see wealth distribution chart above) .

Edgy/1488
But we both know you're too poor and stupid to act without Porky's order.

Attached: images6.jpg (160x220, 7K)

I like your pic. Refreshing to see someone who challenges the retardation of the two-sided dichotomy.

>Rich people supply 100% of the jobs in this country.

being ignorant of basic facts is not a good way to construct a convincing argument.

The US Fed government is the largest employer in the country...by far.

Go read Locke and less Marx ya gatdamned retard. I work in the schools and can tell you welfare and the war on poverty has made everything WORSE

>Muh third position
Instead of working for your own interests, or against Porky's, you can fight against your own interest in the service of Porky! Le Natsoc!

Attached: ImageHandler.jpg (820x457, 52K)

We can do it together, you know. We hate the same people, we just call them different things.

Attached: 1518446761769.gif (245x130, 1.97M)

>I work in the schools and can tell you welfare and the war on poverty has made everything WORSE
You know what made shit worse than welfare? De-industrialization

And "here's a friendly reminder" that you wouldnt be posting this unless you were desperately afraid of the change of status quo.

Keep posting the shopped pictures of the girl "ripping up the constitution" or the boy with a raised fist, claiming its a nazi salute.

Just keeps showing how weak and scared you are.

Lol, sniveling little ratlike enemy of humanity. What made you choose the life of a low-level NPC?

No, you name "The Jew" and you let exploiters of every other race off the hook while exploiting workers who happen to also be kikes. That's a dealbreaker. Your ideology is essentially anti-rational violence, which despite muh 6 million vs. muh Stalin's 9000 gorillion meme, is worse than nominally rational violence.