Sup Forumsros i need your help. I think my gf is trying to get pregnant...

Sup Forumsros i need your help. I think my gf is trying to get pregnant. i been noticing a trend and its getting too hard to ignore.
>be me 26 faggot and get gf
>latin fire latina
>lots of hand jobs to blow jobs and eventual fucking
>lots of talk about being together and how she wants me to say how i love her a lot more and show weakness
>when we fuck she notices when i am getting close she wants to ride me
>was fucking her another time and was getting close to cumming she wraps her legs around me tight and i saw wtf are you doing
>"just kidding user..."
>wat do! is this was latinas do?

Attached: 1486779106530.jpg (2448x3264, 754K)

Birth control?

condoms.
just.
use.

condoms.

pulling out is no birth control

Try to put a condom on next time and see how pissed she gets. Might clue you in.

Attached: coral1.jpg (500x559, 81K)

condoms for sure but should i be worried about her trying to pull this shit on me?

What if its just her fetish, cumming inside?
think easy, faggot

Attached: 1513852601258.jpg (689x741, 107K)

you need to leave

>Latinas

Well there ya go faggot. No shit she wants a kid. Latinas are conditioned from birth to have a kid soon as they think they are in love, it's how they get their husbands. Why you think then and niggers call their daughters little mamma or little mamita?

>Source am Latino.

1. Get her pregnant.
2. Watch her get fat.
3. Hate your life
3.???
4. Kill yourself.

if she's not on pill you're systematically taking a risk. i understand you don't want to use shit condoms, so either you make sure she's using something, or you put one.

how old is she ? i'm pretty sure if she's around your age she totally knows she can get pregnant even if you don't come in her.

Attached: 1520741844518.png (980x550, 680K)

First season was the only season worth watching. Rest is shit.

why do latinas do that crap? kids = financial death

Just do it.

not their problem, it's husband problem. it's security for life for them

This. And always observe the condoms and the packets. She could sabotage them

mother fuckers! thanks Sup Forumsro. now i question everything and wonders if she just wants me for my money now.

lol miscegenation, if you had a normal f of your own race you wouldn't have this problem

26, do you know that women are starting to reduce in fertility past that age? you better dump the spic and get with the program if you want to pass on your genetics

latinas are not brainwashed like white women are. they actually reproduce

Attached: genocide.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Years and centuries of doing it. Niggers and typically spic men run off first chance they get. They are usually not willing to stay with one women and their kids.

So they have the kids first, at least have that before the men run off.

This

People that use pulling out as birth control are called mum and dad.

user many women will trap you if they want a life with you. If you go condom route. Always dispose of it yourself, and put it where they'd have to dumpster dive.

No you dumb fuck. Tie it in a knot and flush it.

use condoms
dont let her know where u store them
if she asks u "dont u trust me" u say "no"

agreed
seen that shit first hand
>source: stepfam from spic shithole

and also afterwards pour hot sause inside

so the rationale is. omg i am in "love" let me have a fucking kid and see what happens next. Child support and fucking this guy hardcore as they balloon up into grannies

this thread summed up:
having kids is a bad thing

you should.

>little mamita
Who the actual fuck says that

i seen this also so it's legit

Actually done correctly its more effective than condoms. Also I have 20 years of exoerience pulling out. Also had my son. He was planned and it was the first try. And yes my exes can/could get pregnant easily.

Also pro tip... Always wipe her off yourself. Get her belly button dont let any get to her pussy. Fold the towel over to a clean section each wipe. And always piss after you cum before any round two action.

Lol why would you tie it in a knot? If anything turn it inside out

Get a vasectomy. Tell no-one. Continue to use condoms that you purchased yourself, and keep them in a securely locked box in a cool place so that they don't degrade. Get a sperm count, get the paperwork witnessed by a lawyer.
Cover your ass, user. Cover your ass.

If you dont trust her then get the fuck out of the relationship. Yes l, she is going to try to get pregnant.

She knows she's gonna start getting fat as fuck so she has to get that alimony/child support soon.

No one says that because its redundant.
>"little little mama"

That's everyones fetish.

Thats a little overboard considering you can get a paternity test. But the secret vasectomy thing is great if she cheats and gets pregnant. Especially if she hasnt even told you yet, you can tell when a chick is pregnant by her gaining wait esp in her stomach while not eating much, senitive nipples, larger breasts

Depending on the situation, it's really not. Especially when some states throw out paternity tests in court and make whoever she names as the father pay anyway. I'd rather pay $350-$1,000 and suffer a bit of discomfort for a few days than deal with all the bills that paying for a screaming little crotchfruit entails.
"Your Honor, I am sterile, and I can prove it with this paperwork right here." Then countersue. Story over.

Attached: 1883.jpg (811x1917, 362K)

Latinas wanting to get pregnant? You really need to know better your gfs culture. Probably is just your bitch who's desperate for it

You have a homeland, dumbass.

Attached: homelandsecurity.jpg (310x163, 11K)

condoms lol? Who like to fuck plastic bag?
True sex is to feel partner touching you not trough some plastic shit

my latina gf is the same when shes riding me and i tell her im gonna cum she fucks me deep and wont get off

fuck that shit. Latinas are invariably unstable.

You stand ZERO chance vs. Latinas. Chances are she's already pregnant. They get pregnant via contact cock.

pretty entertaining

Get a white child, not a mutt

OP, I think that's your gf ^