Why can't they just let him go free?

Why can't they just let him go free?

who knows, probably trying to save face for how much they shafted the poor dumb kid.

This. If they let him go they are admitting that they set the whole thing up. And thus have to let the other guy go too.

Netflix wants more narrative arcs for season 2

I love how no American president has made even the smallest attempt to fix the disgusting prison problem the US has. You'd think with all that power, at some point one of them would personally deal with one of these corrupt officers and ruin his life.
You would only need to do it once, and I promise you, these inbred retards would understand how to behave. What an embarrassment.

The prison and law enforcement unions have so much power it makes it almost near impossible That's why it's hard for marijuana to get legalized too It's fucked

Because it's extremely rare for a correctional system to ever admit they fucked up. Not only would it be a public relations nightmare, but the amount of reopened cases (on top of ongoing ones) would basically slow all investigations to a dead stop.

In short: the cons of releasing him far outweigh the pros.

Power in terms of # of members that will vote against you? Or what? Because this seems like one of those issues that should have been dealt with many, many years ago. Americans talk about progressiveness and gay marriage and a bunch of shit, but prison reform is one of those things that no one should be against. It's a horrible thing.

I don't know

He tortured and killed cats

Throw away the key

>the poor dumb kid
I'm convinced that this actually has something to do with it. I feel so sorry for the way he got shafted in all this, but he really is stupid to the point of being dangerous. You can get him to say or do anything as long as you've got him in a room.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROT IN THERE YOU FAT FUCKING INBRED PIECE OF SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET BUTTFUCKED TO DEATH YOU MURDERING COMPLICIT PIECE OF RETARDED SHIT

So what?

It's not illegal to be stupid now, and especially will not be in Trump's America.

Prisons are a national disgrace, but where's the political traction? The second any politician supports prison/sentencing/anything reform, they get labeled as soft on crime. What are they going to run on? Making life better for criminals and suspected criminals? They barely managed to get rid of the moronic crack/cocaine sentencing disparity in 2010.

Besides, he probably did one thing or another in his life to get stuck for this. You don't go from being a nice upstanding citizen to being a murder suspect.

>Muh poor kid dindu nuffin cuz da highly skewed netflix documentary made by dem anti death penalty tumblr dykes said he was innocent and a good boi he jus need book lernin fo his brane and wrastlemaniac tickets who cares about da evidence he a good boi someone call jon seena to stone cold stunner da prezidnet and make him free

Amendment 13 makes it profitable to run prisons, and everything is tied in with them.

The solution? Kill senators.

classic paul dano, how much weight did he put on for that role?

Enjoy bunking with your fat retarded bunkmate Brendan and talking about Wrestling everynight before you get raped by members of the Aryan Brotherhood you stupid fucking nigger.

HAHAHAHAHA you fucking cunt, I'M NOT EVEN IN MURRIFUCKTARDIA, GOOD LUCK SENDING A FAT FUCKING FBI AGENT ON A PLANE OUT TO BUMFUCK, NOWHERE

ah those tears

Dr. Pavel. I'm CIA

please say you at least own stocks in a private prison company, would have at least a sliver of respect for you if that were the case.

I'll send a tip saying you live in Bumfuck, Nowhere
You think the USA doesn't have reach? We'll see, buddy.

Oh, we'll see. WE'LL SEE!!!

this is terrible.

I'm sorry you had to pay a parking ticket one time.
Calm down, though.

The guys in the netflix show did it.

don't have to be a criminal to dislike wasting money housing and feeding people who didn't get a fair shake in the courts.

by all means lock up the ones that did get that fair shake though and were found guilty, feel the need to clarify that since otherwise people would think i want them all free

Cry me a river, cuck boiii

Because pigs and scum politicians are low lives

>i saw a documentary so i know better than the judges

>im white

bet you believed the italians had an open and shut case with knox.

talking about these two docs, someone should get a true crime general going here.