Dan "I just got shitcanned" Schneider. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Dan "I just got shitcanned" Schneider. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Attached: pedostork.jpg (768x433, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/kiradavis/2018/03/26/famed-nickelodeon-producer-years-pedophilia-rumors/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/03/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-icarly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its true. redstate.com/kiradavis/2018/03/26/famed-nickelodeon-producer-years-pedophilia-rumors/

I dont care but Im happy about those dubs

Dan "now I have to go live in a van" Schneider

Dan "my cellmate will be a black man" Schneider

I'm feeling good about this

about time this happened, the abuse he caused went on for too long

What abuse?

He got to pop the cherries of all the young nicknactresses like that iCarly bitch

That lucky fat fuck is going to get away with it too.

the rumors of abuse toward very very actresses

Proof?

if there was proof 'tard, he would of been in prison a long time ago, he is one of the smarter ones

Without proof how can you make a claim? Because he hangs around children? Do teachers rape their students? Do parents rape their children? All of them?

>He got to pop the cherries of all the young nicknactresses like that iCarly bitch
Lucky bastard deflowered my waifu. I envy and hate him at same time.

Attached: danschneider.jpg (525x413, 94K)

Fuck off, kike shill. Dan Schneider's sex abuse is one of the worst-kept secrets in Hollywood.

oh young naive user

the signs were there, no one said anything for fear of repercussions

he has money and power in the business

there have been many stories in the past where this king of abuse went on and people have said "that's not true, it's only rumors"

do yourself a favor and open your eyes

Ok where's the proof?

>no solid proof
>y-yea, but, there were the signs... and and the money and the power man!!!111, you kike!!!111

u guys really got em

Take note, jew shills are everywhere and this is how they defend their own when they're guilty of a crime.

Are you faggots blind or just retarded? If you can't see what is obviously there, you have a problem.

yeah true

I'm sure PR teams go to websites such as these and doubt anything toward their clients

So then link to me irrefutable evidence.

yes we have the evidence here

instead of the authorities having it in their possession

You don't need evidence when there are plenty of clues. Piece it together yourself user.

Jews come here to shill anything remotely related to their people or their interests. See: JIDF, Hasbara, etc.

There is literally nothing to see. I love how you're not pointing any of his supposed behavior out cause you're just following the dan the man meme
To anyone that's worked with kids, all that shit is normal. It's you fucking perverts that see him hug a 13 year old you wanna fuck and spout bullshit

Kek, he's going off to live in seclusion with the shitton of cash he's made from his career. He gets to be a rich NEET now. Probably start buying third world kids.
Happily ever after, in other words.

dude why are you defending him?

do you have the same mental illness as Dan?

You don't need evidence to claim someone's raped a large number of children? Fucking feminists

we will leave that to the DA. Fat boy is cooked

>wants solid evidence before ruining a man's life with allegations of sexual abuse/rape
>DUDE U R A PEDO 2!!!!!!!
damn man, you got me

This.

>To anyone that's worked with kids, all that shit is normal.

Attached: dan schneider soloiciting foot pics.jpg (1280x1404, 458K)

>Fat boy is cooked
Come on, he's a rich jew in the post Weinstein era. If he was even minimally intelligent he would've had his "bug out" plan solidified YEARS ago; he'd certainly have it now.
If it smells like he might actually go down he'd just jet.

Ok, you got me there
Doesn't mean he raped anyone

Shit's going to go DOWN!!!

Attached: it's happening 1.gif (312x213, 973K)

about time, fat creep

>Jews commonly post on Sup Forums in concentrated efforts to shape public opinion to their liking.
>Jews always defend their own no matter what they are guilty of.
>Criminal child rapist Dan Schneider is Jewish.
I wonder why tons of people might be posting here to condone and obscure Dan's crimes..

Fired TODAY, via Vanity Fair. He better get his ass ready by preparing himself with an extra large butt-plug, ASAP.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/03/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-icarly

Attached: it's happening 2.gif (360x240, 1.52M)

Using the happening meme pretty much guarantees it's not. "It's" never happening.

I've figured it out

>people calling him a pedo like kids
>sees him hanging around kids and wish they could
>know the inner workings of a pedo's mind so they can sniff em out

Probability is high.

"His exit has been clouded by rumors, particularly 'multiple complaints of abusive behavior' and ...Schneider has also 'raised eyebrows' with some of his tweets, particularly those that contained photos of the toes of some of the young actresses on his shows, Deadline notes. The outlet says that he has had 'well-documented temper issues for years' as well. Schneider has not yet responded to Vanity Fair’s request for comment." -Vanity Fair, today

He has no power now. The girls will start to come out of the woodwork. I imagine Victoria Justice will be the first. We'll see.

Attached: it's happening 3.gif (507x457, 1.5M)

This. Many of these people spend WAY too much time thinking about the "ins & outs of pedophilia, hiding it, etc. to not have it come off as creepy in & of itself.
>What are all the ways this person is giving themselves away so I can hide my own better

Samefag

Attached: nope - Copy.png (378x120, 4K)

Attached: ec36f17fbb.png (581x182, 8K)

He's being given essentially a soft exit PR wise, and if all of the rumors are true, would've seen this coming. Post Weinstein he'll be in the wind well before the legal shit has a chance to start.

Samefag

Attached: 1519418389581.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

Or maybe the people trying every trick in the book to defend this fat, lecherous creep from the consequences of the crimes everyone knew he was committing for over a decade are pedophile abusers just like Dan. They certainly have to have at least one thing in common with him, and the nose knows, Shlomo. I encourage everyone ITT to look up the long and rich history of Jewish pedophilia and systematic child sexual abuse.

Nice Tumblr gif, JIDF kike.

Dude deserves to hang for being a degenerate foot fag

>Hm,,,,he was behind??

Attached: 6p9jci6oirwa2543758000000.jpg (820x449, 39K)

get a mainstream link BOZO!!!

checked out redstate dot com frontpage
its full of right wing bullshit and fake news
they'll post shooped video of Trump shooting Melania in Times Square and nobody would care.

so fuck off and die with this thread.

Attached: 1518168137015.jpg (640x799, 61K)

The
>IT'S THE JEWS!!!!!
shtick is really old dude. I'm not defending the guy, you retard. I'm saying, I want actual PROOF of a crime having been committed before I jump on the meme bandwagon and accuse a man of raping/sexually abusing children.

Fuck off survey thread fag, don't ask me a question like that and not provide an answer youself. You come across as a faggot survey fuck, like those that infest /ck .

also, lold

>trying every trick in the book
>not condemning people without evidence

good one

>Shlomo
>everyone I disagree with must be a kike
I get this funny feeling you'd be the type who'd bitch about #metoo social media trial career executions based on heresay; but somehow in these kinds of cases it's fine.
I think thou doth protest too much about being a kike.

Attached: feels bad man.png (283x380, 11K)

So CNN and MSNBC?
Those hiding behind trees and in dumpsters just jealous because their anointed one didn't win?

Nice try, kike. The mainstream is all owned and operated by Jews just like you that would jump at the chance to defend this sick fuck, just like you. There's a reason why no one with an IQ above room temperature trusts MSM anymore. Soon, the masses of people who know fake news when they see it are going to realize just who you and your tribe are, what you have been doing to us for the past century, and they're going to be pissed and out for blood. Have a nice year.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Yeah, keep blaming jews for your problems, that's why you'll never get beyond minimum wage. Just admit that you're a moron and get over it.

>trying every trick in the book
>not condemning people without evidence
Try
>accusing everyone who talks about Dan Schneider of being a pedophile
It's so obvious you're trying to deflect to protect one of your own. Don't make me laugh, you sniveling little kike rat.

Attached: taypepe.jpg (603x603, 34K)

How is someone a kike rat, when you're a fucking drug addict failure in life?

>Dan under question
>His shows now under scrutiny
>Several episodes pulled from airing due to sexual overtones and foot fetishism
>There's not enough episodes to justify airing them anymore
>All merchandise pulled from shelves
>Parents start to sue for putting suggestive material in children's programming

Gee I wonder why Jews are defending him?

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-030348.png (681x884, 400K)

Saved by the Bell was a shitty show?

You're making it very obvious that this is bait. The continued use of kike is a clear indication.
I knew it was, but I still keep responding.

May I please offer a suggestion... please don't have children, don't put your morons on us.

normally i would say that you are correct but somebody is going to have to take the fall in order to keep nickelodeon in business when the story explodes. nobody gives a shit about skanks having to suck a dick for a movie role but people are going to lose their shit over a casting couch with children involved

You know, for anti semites, you people sure do worship Jews a lot
>they control everything! They're everywhere!
>everyone works for them! They tell us what to think!

Didn't that one have Tiffani Amber?

Attached: TiffaniAmberThiessen.jpg (1063x1600, 400K)

Resorting to basic bitch ad-hom so soon, Shlomo? You ratlike kike cowards are getting desperate to take the heat off of Dan "The Man with a Van and a Plan" Schneider now.

Think that was 90210

>ad-hom
That's what you've been doing this whole thread

Here's something. I have nothing against Jews, but then "anti semites." I find that offensive. If I do not agree with you, I'm an anti semite, that's pathetic and stupid.

I think you need to explain yourself.

Attached: 1522175218560.jpg (1440x1412, 1.12M)

But she's still hot

Attached: 1440112924671-Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen.jpg (1581x2336, 393K)

OY

Attached: 1520896479196.jpg (500x480, 39K)

If you have nothing against jews then you probably haven't posted in this thread about them so I clearly wasn't talking to you. If that's all true, then why did you feel the need to reply?
I think YOU need to explain yourself

Haven’t seen this one before, thanks user

You can't defend yourselves when everything that someone that disagrees with Jews is called anti this and anti that, it's just plain stupid.

Oh hell yeah, prepubescent/teen me dropped a lotta loads to her back in the day.

>rumors

Attached: 1507691105893.jpg (290x350, 30K)

I find it offensive that if I disagree with Jews on anything then it's called "anti-semite." You never consider that do you?

Lotta loads aye?

Attached: Here_It_Comes_Baby-Droppin_Fuckin_Loads.jpg (500x407, 65K)

>I disagree with jews
You're lumping all jews together. You're claiming that all jews are working together to keep people down and that they're defending a supposed pedophile. Then you claim everyone who disagrees with you is a kike shill

who?

This makes perfect sense.

>lumping all jews together
This. Not all of them get to be in the secret club; and grouping them all together to take blame for the ashkenazi shit just makes them close ranks & feel like they HAVE to all work together.

I'm really not lumping. I find it pathetic that it's so damn political. I understand Isreal and definately want them to win, but don't take me wrong when I play devils advocate from time to time.

If you expect help from the USA then do expect us to expect you prove yourselves out from time to time. We most certinaly understand some faggot ass islamics trying to boot to the sea, but we have to convice our congress and dumb ass niggers that love islamics. Do understand our issues as well.

Just look at these responses, it's not as easy as you might think the USA is a very large nation and a lot of them are idiot niggers who don't know what they're talking about. One has to deal with that.

>"hmm what about that new intern"
>"nah not actresses enough"

Great job user holmes, you found the pattern

You mistake me for someone who gives a shit about politics OR jews. I'm just saying there's a lot of "i fucking hate kiles!" Followed by strange worship of them

>there have been many stories in the past where this king of abuse went on and people have said "that's not true, it's only rumors"
The hell you say!

Attached: michaeljacksonmug1.jpg (665x475, 190K)

And have you noticed that you could walk into a black church and call them all niggers and get less backlash than if you called a jew a kike?

This is the #metoo era. Proof is no longer necessary.

And that's complete bullshit.

The purest form of brainletism.

Same I find it odd that instead of spending money on our own infrestructure and "stuff" we're sending money overseas into nono land. But Isreal is an alley. They just need to realize that we can pull that money anytime since they're not pulling their weight.

This is what happens when we reward stupidity in children