Ywn be a swedish viking travelling down river volga with your mates...

>Ywn be a swedish viking travelling down river volga with your mates, finding and raiding a defenseless slavic settlement, brutally killing all men and taking the slavic women as your slaves
JUST END IT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you go ahead then and raid a Slavic settlement, it is a good way to die.

It wouldn't be the same:-(((

Bump

bcuz that never happined lol

sounds violent.

Yes it did lol

I-I think I may have been a fucking scandinavian in my past life

now Im a fucking slav

FUCK YOU OP

meanwhile what actually happened

>please stronk man buy fur very cheap pls buy pls pls family starving need food you buy?

Lmao. There are records of vikings coming to the caspian and selling slaves.

>selling your own family because you cant feed them

makes sense why you are selling out your own cunt

>As for the Rus, they live on an island ... that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; it is most unhealthy. ... They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and…sell them.
10th century persian explorer Ibn Rustah.

Swedish vikings would often raid weak settlements for slaves seeing as that was very profitable

>I will never be a smelly dirty viking

Thank God lol

Thank you for remind us that you were cuck that sold Europeans to shitskins

>arab storyteller about sweden

pottery

dindu dindu me viking stronk
*gets rekt whenever met with a slightly organised armed force*

>muh Viking heritage
Even Moors were 1000X more civilized

You're welcome;-)
He clearly wasn't lying. Why tf would he?
Swedish vikings defeated greeks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)

dumb phoneposter

>Portuguese poster compliments his own kind

spanish muslims defeated vikings and forced them to embrace islam

Are you dumb? They defeated the Franks and the English, multiple times for the latter..

And the greeks

u r retarted

>Swedish poster compliments his own kind on acting like a complete subhuman

You should focus on more realistic goals, like talking a walk outside your house more than once every other week.

They did, and the ended making cheese in Seville. Even a galician count defeated a viking horde.

Muhammad leave

op doesn't even have the balls to look into the eyes of a slav, he would shit himself and pray to odin autistically

Scandies have to brag about wars that took place ages ago in a time when warfare was just done with swords because they suck at modern warfare

Putinbot leave

Just look at the Nazi invasion of Denmark and Norway, they didn't stand a chance

we will always have cross country and biathlon

This
Vikings were fags and in the first sight of any problems they would run to their ships and flee to sack some english monastery

Albanian leave

kek

what part of slightly organised army don't you understand? In all cases, when they met serious resistance they lost.

because they were small raiding parties for the most part. the times they did organize, 3 out of 4 anglo-saxon kingdoms fell to them, england was even conquered twice under sweyn forkbeard and cnut the great

>slavs
pretty sure those were finno ugrics in reality

Well England at the time was in disarray and poor. It was kind of an easy prey.

>sweyn
>cnut

also, remember that the varangian guard was mostly made up of vikings

Barbarian snowcoons got rekt when they tried to plunder Al-Andalus. They couldn't even win against Catoira farmers with pitchforks.

But Vikings got BTFO in slavic lands.

those were danes, afaik swedish vikings were shit tier, actually some danes go to Catoira every year to celebrate the Romería with the locals

>you will never be a frankish knight repelling a Viking raid and insulting/humiliating them after the creation of the Duchy of Normandy

No they didn't lol

More like...
>going down the volga river
>want to raid and rape
>get btfo
>wonder a new name for those land - Garðaríki
>which basically means "country of holds"
>because you can't fight a men if he's not a defenseless fisherman from the village

They did BTFO and then we called finns to help with country buildings.

Yes it was one of the returns after they became a vassal to Byzantium

>varangian guard was mostly made up of vikings
>mostly
In the times of Vladimir.. Don't think so, because:
1. exactly scandis were about 1/3 of them (at the best), other ones were slavs and A LOT of finno-ugrics
2. those scandis were slavinized at that moment