Anons, there is a girl who disappeared with this guy, her father is asking for help. We must find her

Anons, there is a girl who disappeared with this guy, her father is asking for help. We must find her.

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ranker.com/list/crimes-solved-by-the-internet/jacob-shelton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we must? why?

Because pedophiles like you must be punished by nigger rape in prison

dubs, lets go

Attached: FoundHer.jpg (800x600, 152K)

Attt a fellow Texan, of course ita a damn yuppie boy too. Nah i wont help find him and her they'll be dead or he raped her already its too late.

Because first come, first served

> Attt a fellow Texan
> ita a damn yuppie boy
> i wont help find him and her they'll be dead

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Her father on got trips. Now it will be a Crusade.

She's dead.

>13
>pedophile

Sounds to me you're a gargantuan faggot.

Her father wasn't the one posting
>A father by the name of J. Hartfield is looking for his missing daughter

Maybe not.

cool story, cunt.

he's a fellow texan, he's from Dallas county (yuppie boy is city fag) and either shes been raped or their both dead.
>on mobile so i meant ayyyy and its

she's already dead.
they'll find her in a field and lathrop will be charged, convicted, and his butthole will be fucked to pieces by a gang of comically hung inmates.
/thead

This isn't on news yet. Certainly it's her father asking for our weaponized autism to save her.

Ephebeophile, whatever

Got it, thanks for cleaning that up

Attached: TalkToPonies.png (1440x1320, 1.94M)

Look at the original fucking post, autist.
The poster says "A father by the name of J. Hartfield is looking for his missing daughter".

Why would her father refer to himself in the third person?

Can’t /thread your own post newfag, get back to your pewdie videos and tendies.

Maybe she was already raped but she can still be alive.

Autism

idk.

Sounds like an out of control thinks she knows it all edgy little millennial bitch wants to make her daddy mad by hanging around with and probably fucking a 20yo child mentality retard.

Remind me why I should give a fuck...

Maybe he doesn't want to expose himself on Sup Forums and is asking for help in the third person.

Well I googled info and found nothing, Guess we should look for the pedotard over cctv

Good idea.

You do realise what board your on right?

Hotels, they’re holed up in a hotel because they know people are looking for her. Guarantee that’s where you’ll find them

Yes, what's the problem?

Well if hotels made the list of renters public it'd be too easy. Anyone know how well off his family is? Might give us a clue to his price range for a hotel, Might narrow it down or make it harder but its something to go by.

You are 100% correct. I have a 14 year old niece the is a whore and ran away with a 20 year old nigger that was getting her drugs.Girls today are fucked up and out of control because of SJW and feminism.

The problem is coming here telling us what we "must" do, this is Sup Forums. 80% of people here wont give a fuck, and most of the other 20% wont do shit because you come in here making demands.

You'd have better luck saying the guy she is with killed a kitten ffs.

Also in case your new, which i think you are, Sup Forums loves cats.

So sad how degeneracy ruined most girls.

Parents don’t realize that discipline and not raising a deviant child requires work and attentiveness.

Nah, no thanks. We dont need to do that.

This is a pathetic newfag mentality, the whole not your personal army shit getting spammed in every request thread is people jumping on bandwagons.

This faggot went to jail 4 times in the same year. He can't hide or run for shit.

July 6th 2016, Held for other agency

April 11th 2016 theft 2nd degree

March 16th 2016 drug possession & public intoxication

august 12th 2016 held for other agency

Of course they jump on the bandwagon but NYPA has been around a lot longer than the new fags.

Typical white ppl can't keep dem hands off kids lol

>implying that guy is white

yeah and it was reserved for genuine faggot requests, now its just a standard response for people who dont know anything about data mining.

m.ranker.com/list/crimes-solved-by-the-internet/jacob-shelton

True, cant argue with that.

Were there crimes solved by Sup Forums? Besides that girl throwing Dogs on the river?

endlösung des pädophiles Problem!

Way to totally miss the point...not too bright are you?