Prove me wrong that the current teens are not fucking retarded

Prove me wrong that the current teens are not fucking retarded.

Attached: 29541977_746446658896861_4613601494484020728_n.jpg (512x738, 47K)

I literally have my lawn mowed by a robot.

This a Facebook post that 40-year-old dads post talking about how they were spanked when they were little and it made them a good person.

While the current kids call abuse when their parents say no. Can't even spank your children anymore. Fucking pussies.

Gen Z is going to be the most rightwing generation alive. Politics took a huge dive with the boomers, the worst generation ever. Each subsequent generation after the boomers has progressively less retarded shabbos goyim. The dipshit normies that adhere to the boomer shitlib paradigm despite being Gen Z are the only ones the subversive jew media will show us.

They're called Generation Zyklon newfag.

Should generation pod-z

Hey dumbass. Generation Z is probably the most liberalized generation yet, lets have this discussion again in our Gulag.

You wish, Goldstein.

All teenagers are retarded. That's why we don't let them vote until they're almost not teenagers. The difference is now they can reach a mass audience with their retarded online ramblings.

I'm rapidly running out of sympathy for the survivors of Parkland. Your tragedy did not grant you omnipotence. Either suggest a policy and let's vote on it or stop being such faggots.

because this has never been said before in the history of mankind. oh wait. . .

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

― Socrates

Attached: black-snake-moan-christina-ricci.jpg (500x511, 55K)

no, prove me you're not retarded, op!

those ppl going to take your guns away ahahaahahaahah

>The difference is now they can reach a mass audience with their retarded online ramblings.
They're reaching everyone through the old media. CNN and MSNBC is playing this on the television, newspapers are printing constant coverage, and so on. They have a platform because it's in line with the globalist imperative to disarm America. For fuck's sake, these news organizations are even coaching these kids on exactly what to say and do. Do you think they actually set up their own website and organized massive marches all over the country on their own? They're puppets, and as always, the political and financial elite are the ones that are ultimately trying to disarm us.

Nice photo, you cuckold faggot.

mooted

Attached: 1285158064438.gif (285x304, 2M)

I mean, I could but I don't.

> in line with the globalist imperative

Maybe you should get some fresh air user.

Sinead Gonzalez has like 1.5 million Twitter followers. CNN gets half as many eyeballs and they're all in D.C.

Dude. a massive march.. use to be hard. but its just called a facebook event now. stop being a ignorant cunt who copy past fox news talking points. kid can organize things with 3 clicks online. oh and... disarming america. we are just trying to disarm the retard citizens. the covernment can keep there weapons. america is the only odd country out of all teh developed ones who still have civi's with guns. its barbaric really.

If you consider the government more entitled to owning guns than the citizens then your principles are ass backwards.

>barbaric
'Merica, the country everybody hates but desperately tries to immigrate to at the same time.

All the gun haters should leave. Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Relinquish your citizenship and go live somewhere else where there are no guns. America is the gun country. Don't like it? Don't let the freedom doors slap your ass on the way out.

can't, their into traps.

Please, every single generation says this about teenagers. It's nothing new.

Remember when America was anti bullying due to some cam whore drinking bleach? That shit lasted for month and didn't do shit. I'm calling it out now. This is going to be the same with this shooting. Movement and everything for NOTHING.

Attached: SetWidth940-tinfoil-hat.jpg (940x517, 262K)

my ancestors were lawnmowers

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (600x507, 80K)

This. Literally nothing special has happened, why the fuck will the gun-owning majority of Americans suddenly want to give up their rights just because the protesters are more obnoxious now?

the shills have arrived

I fucking hate that the media calls riots, protests. No cunts. Destruction of private property is not protesting.

remember this thing that was different from this other thing. yeah, they're the same.

jesus fucking christ are some of you people incredibly stupid and dense.

Attached: vine.jpg (924x530, 36K)

You can't solve violence without resolving the cause of the issue.

Attached: 1522167235578.jpg (252x206, 5K)

first, checked your dubs

second, you miss that this was set up by teenagers and they got over 200,000 people to march for that shit. learn to comprehend relevance. we're always looking for those moments that change society, no one knows if this is one of those. but if it is, get ready for a new era whether you want it or not.

if gun owners were open to more reasonable restrictions on what and who, we wouldn't be in this place now. but no, you had to support bump stocks, 100 clip magazines and flash suppressors. that makes you look idiotic to the majority of civilians in this country. it's not too late, you can insist on reasonable regulation - otherwise, you will be able to visit your firearms in a museum.

Attached: image-z6.jpg (1080x1620, 341K)

It's true there are aspects of this generation that are worse than previous generations, but this is always the case when you compare any two generations. For example, in the 1950s, people might not have been so sex-obsessed and promiscuous as they are now, but they were a lot more racist and sexist; in the 1800s, people might have been harder workers than they are today, but nowadays we have better education and a longer lifespan than them.

I think people who say these sorts of things are just stuck in an echo chamber because they remember the good memories from their childhood and the songs they used to listen to, how they used to talk and act, etc., and just lash out when they see anyone who isn't acting exactly like them.

I assume anyone posting him is from his own generation. I can't imagine any oldfags giving a fuck.

>Hm,,,,he was behind??

Attached: 7605e2e5wdhu2544113000000.jpg (820x418, 37K)