What is the single most evil thing you've done?

What is the single most evil thing you've done?

Attached: 13181490_1577346325891666_1206278399_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

replyin to that shit, most of chans will h8

Attached: PGfP9Kwr.jpg (1440x1440, 79K)

i gave a girl a high five in grade school

Get these dubs

literally gallons of jpeg

>be me walking home from school
>some guy asks me where the bus stop is
>know the way
>don't tell him the way

posted an Andy Sixx log thread

Sacrificed entire planet earth about 5 times and relocated myself to an alternate parallel reality. It made me into a god.

Attached: andysixx.jpg (183x183, 21K)

Im only at 3 jumps. How did u sacrifice earth?

Trips logged in

Called an op a faggot

I judged it unworthy of existance based on the current karmas and sellout humans selling themselfs to the weak unmanifested ancient beings based in service to self perspective of existance.

Encouraged a girl to sick my dick repeatedly even though she clearly wasn't interested, when she finally did it she ended up becoming depressed as fuck and turning to drugs, years later bump into her and make her do it again but this time for a gram of coke. She had got a lot better at giving head...

Did you kill the planet or just the cancer? The evolutionary path some humans are on is a golden one. But it seems the majority is the missing link itself. Of the realitys that ive visited we can become epic gods

Murdered a drug addict in cold blood after he stole an ounce of methamphetamine from me

Catfished a girl for years.
Had her drink her piss every time she had to go and had her eat all her poop up for Weeks on end.
Had her do many other things from taking nudes of her little sister to her mom

When did you anons start noticing the parallel timelines changing & overlapping? Mandela Effect fag here, and I saw all kinds of shit unfold in the mid to late 90's

Attached: 1522175669479.png (627x652, 352K)

When I was a kid, I took the family gold fish and put it on the ceiling fan and turned it on. The fish died. I feel shitty about it now. Poor fish.

Im new to it only been 8 years or so im aware of 3 jumps ive made but there have been many others im not noticing. Im learning the magnetic feel of a jump and trying to tune in to a nice frequency

Fish dont have feelings

>Hm,,,,he was behind??

Attached: 6zj3a96pn2ai2543758000000.jpg (481x615, 26K)

Attached: 1522085523380.png (200x219, 88K)

Attached: 1522151136705.png (1620x1080, 1.04M)

>utter bullshit the post
Wew I know it's bullshit but reading it kills brain cells.

Attached: 1522086777203.jpg (500x492, 26K)

No, the entire planet, because it was infested with negative vibrational influences and humans surrendered to perspectives of weakness.

But the current timeline is strongly karmic in a way that the dark ones always expose themselfs and are trying to escape from the globe. But spheres are around the solar system so everyone who didnt leave is waiting for judgement and unable to leave.

So in my timeline the new asgard is being born, and the shadow parts of our race are coming the surface so if people choose power over weakness and submission, good things are ahead.

Attached: 1522087442791.jpg (640x631, 66K)

Meh if you try to jump realitys you can. Its all about magnetic vibrations. Your reqily truely is what you make it. Learn to become god. Or live a lie either way youre still a faggot

knowingly went through the walmart "20 items or less" express checkout with 21 items.

Dont worry man, logged as fuck

I have to think girls like this want the fantasy of a relationship more than the reality of one.

I was going to see a girl in America once, traveling from Abu Dhabi. Got "stuck" in the UK and was so sad we couldn't make our relationship physical, got her to order an incall on her credit card. We texted "the entire time" so I could be with her.

Then I went home since I still live with my mom.

Attached: itsme.png (255x229, 113K)

Attached: Strip-Code-le-english650-final.jpg (650x594, 191K)

Nice one. I hope i get a chance to see yours. Mine i have no idea wtf im doing with it... Newb pleb admittance but im learning and trying to not tqke advantage of this power

Manslaughter

Cool haha, good thing this place is anonymous, right? Greentext details, friend

Attached: ur fukt.png (128x142, 8K)

Tried stealing a tractor but someone had stolen the battery already

u sick fuck

Fuck off survey fag, why ask a question when not giving the answer that you've done yourself.

How pathetic can you be? You're like on /ck a survey faggot.

If you're going to ask a question, then at least provide an answer yourself. I'm not doing your fucking homework assignment you fucking cunt.

your reading comprehension is lack luster.

way to mis interpret a thread. but yea post some horrid shit attacking someone .. I BET YOU USE CAPS LOCK CAUSE YOURE SO COOL

DO U LIEK MUDKIPZ???

Bump

Attached: 57f95603ca5824f-a-nw-p.jpg (960x926, 62K)

I high fived someone's fist bump.

>Paper beats rock

when i was 12 or so i smeared my poop all over a ladder and made a friend climb it. he didn't notice until his hands were covered in shit. i'm still keking when i think of that story.

Why are homosexuals so obsessed with poop?

I completely destroyed an ex-girlfriends life and she's still bat shit insane over it years later

ask your dad

I'd rather find out first hand from a homosexual, like you

That's fucking hilarious what happened after

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>he didn't notice until his hands were covered in shit
>hands were covered in shit
>first hand

>Breaking up with my girlfriend on the way to a school dance.(high school)
>(as a kid) accidentally strangling my cat to death with a bungee cord

>i need your help nigga what's your kik

>middle school, first few episodes of 1st season of south park aired
>talking to nerdy kid about the show and he keeps doing the "You stupid dildo" line
>bitchy girl asks if he even knows what that means
>I tell her it's what her dad probably shoves inside of her every night he doesn't use his cock
>she starts crying, and leaves the classroom
>she never comes back to school

The amendment is that the nerdy kid's dad was a cop, and he must have told him what happened, then looked into it.

She really was a angry and complete bitch though, so whatever.

In highschool there was this girl who was a friend of my friends but she was a fucking bitch to me all the time no matter what I did so one time my bestfriend had a party in his garage while his parents were out of town well she got fucking wasted and went inside and was throwing up in the bathroom and I had to go bad !!! So I finally got her to get out so I could shit lol when I finished I came out she was laying on the couch passed out like a corpse !!! So I went up shook her no response so then I grabbed her boob's nothing lol so I looked down her shirt for a couple seconds I was so nervous I'd get caught but I walked to the back door and everyone was smoking a blunt so I turned around cause she had these yoga pants on and I knew everyone else was busy I shook her again nothing so then I laid my had on her crotch nothing so then I kinda felt on her pussy through her pants...out cold lol so I was like fuck it grabbed her waist band pulled them down so I could see her vag it was not what I was expecting lol so I took
A pic of it real
Quick lol and then I was gonna go back to the garage. But I hate her so much that grabbed that waist band pulled them down to and put her hand right on her vag to make it look like she was masturbating then just left her haha so I went out and finished the blunt then I was like I'm starving let's go make some food so we all head inside and she's still laying there hand on her bean pants around her knees ahaha like twenty people laughing hysterically then one of her friends went up took her hand off and pulled them up but not before everyone saw her passed out vag in plain view!!!!

Why so many exclamation marks

Attached: 20150304_052307_2_1.jpg (1476x1616, 167K)

it's not cold blood, u were mad because he stole from u. u badass

I voted Leave in the UK's EU Referendum.

Attached: 20150304_052049_1.jpg (1836x2229, 518K)

Attached: 20150304_052134_0000029772_1_1.jpg (500x393, 24K)

>So..He was behind of it.

Attached: 80r6t4grl3312544129000000.jpg (481x553, 26K)

Top kek