Sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up...

sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I was hitting my dog with my belt and I caught him on the paw with the buckle and now he's kinda walking funny and not putting any weight on it and I cant afford a vetenarian how do I fix his foot?

Attached: DSC1046.jpg (640x480, 16K)

Only way is to chop it off

shove his dick up your ass.

Give him up for adoption

don't beat your fucking dog you piece of shit.
seriously, spend some fucking time with it and train it. I have never had to hit my dogs and people constantly gush over how well behaved they are. Because i took a ittle bit of time to train them. It truly did not take me much time or effort to train both of them to behave perfectly.

you are his entire world, his entire life is controlled by you. Why would you get this animal if instead of giving it a quality life you just beat and torture it. Sounds like neither of you are benefiting from this relationship especially your dog.

why the fuck would anyone hit a dog with a fucking belt? the fuck is wrong with you

Put leeches on the paw to increase blood flow to the paw then suck the dogs dick.

Why in the fuck are you hitting the dog for?

he keeps barking at the neighbors so I'm making him stop

I hope you explode in your sleep

post pic of your ID next to dog with time stamp to prove not fake troll

>your ID
>Sup Forums

yeah,actually no

>2018
>Beating your dog

Explain yourself, faggot.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

>sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I was hitting my dog with my belt and I caught him on the paw with the buckle and now he's kinda walking funny and not putting any weight on it and I cant afford a vetenarian how do I fix his foot?

Attached: 1521680492250.jpg (505x567, 37K)

>be me
>beating dog
>hit him on the paw with metal now he cant walk
> wat do?

Attached: 1521582174783.png (645x773, 29K)

People like you shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

If your dog is barking at the neighbors then you're a shit trainer. Why punish a creature that doesn't have the same mental capability as a human. You're a fucking idiot

>Why punish a creature that blah fuckin blah blah blah

I told you, he needs training

you are what people call an actual piece of chicken shit eating asshole

fuck you, tell me how to fix the dog and quit being a high and mighty fucking asshoile about it

Hitting it with belt breeds aggressiveness in dogs. Use other methods to train your dog like yelling at him and showing him you that he done wrong

OP is bait master

Attached: images.jpg (324x155, 17K)

you'rea piece of shit and you shouldn't own a dog if that's how you discipline him

take the dog to a shelter and leave him there because you're not fit to own an animal

>Step 1: get a vasectomy
>Step 2: cook some rice
>Step 3: find someone with 16:9 eyes
>Step 4: ...,
>Step 5: profit (&hot dogs)

rape it better

bu,p lol

put him on cage rest. bring him plenty of food and water. take him out when he needs to go to the bathroom. and don’t fkin hit him again.

>and showing him you that he done wrong

Attached: kerr.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Just wait dogs are resilient he'll be fine.

Also beating your dog wont stop him from barking. He only sees you hurting him for what he thinks is protecting you. You need to train him that to protect you he needs to be quiet. Do it calmly and with food if you havent turned him into a "rescue dog" already you might have decent luck :)

Caging dogs also wont make them stop barking. You need to train them to be silent until they actually SEE a badguy.

POS OP will do it again. So better : eat it

get one of those electro shock collars

how would rewarding OP with his fav thing help the situation?

No toilet paper what do

Attached: 1521899599960.webm (640x480, 1.86M)

chain your mom to the radiator and rape her for decades and decades and decades

Dogs are pack animals, it starts barking and you yell at it. What would be the human equivalent of barking? You have to show them its ok to be calm rn there is actually no danger. Its like how if 1 dog barks and another barks at it they will both go crazy and bark even if they have no idea what they are barking at.

You are the second dog in that story. You need to be the alpha and just shut him down without actually hitting him. Once you've hit them once they know what you can do and are keen to avoid it.

Intimidation > Physical Violence

It's a typo nigr

Attached: tumblr_ojfm3iKXsZ1s44gl2o1_540.png (540x540, 577K)

>profit (&hot dogs)

kekd

The only solution is euthanasia
For both

put the dog's shit and piss in a smoothie maker and have a nice refreshing dogshit smoothie

i said cage rest because his paw needs to heal. that’s first priority

you don't train a dog by beating them, they literally don't understand, you need to teach them right.
i hope people beat you with belt buckles, fucking kill yourself you dog abousing piece of shit, you don't deserve to own pets.

this is bullshit, I belted my dog and he soon learned to stop barking

yeah nd he's probably petrified of you, beating a dog is just as bad as beating a child, use that belt and hang yourself.

kill yourself

>beating a dog is just as bad as beating a child

no, it actually isn't you stupid fucking cuntlibk

this thread again...

but they get so mad about it!

Sure, you could go the easy route and beat an animal into submission.
But what distinguishes a good owner from a bad one though is that a good owner would think of better ways to train a pet without resorting to physical violence.

Attached: 942F751A-9207-400D-B0F9-12C6F7E46BB5.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Damn, with all that pent-up anger, no wonder you take it out on animals

Attached: troll line.jpg (512x512, 35K)

>getting troled this hard

Stop hitting your dog you redneck, sister fucking, dickhead, faggot mother fucker. Your dog is yours, and depends on you for safety and to live. When you hit your dog they lose trust in you and have nobody to trust in for safety. They don't know better. Fuck you

Your statement’s pretty dulled by your retarded spelling

fuck you, I paid for the dog and I can do whatever the fuck I want to it

>retarded spelling

>abousing

I let it ride but as you've pointed it out

>give dog up for adoption to people who can actually care him
>OP needs to use belt to hang himself
OP, please pick both.

this thread again ?

Attached: 1462299181890.jpg (364x466, 12K)

Attached: stopposting#.jpg (474x355, 30K)

16:9 eyes

Attached: maxDraper.jpg (413x395, 38K)