Why doesn't he just get Mexico to pay for it?

Why doesn't he just get Mexico to pay for it?

Attached: military.jpg (1051x913, 213K)

Because beaners have no money.

we got thrown under the omnibus, by main stream politicians

He's a fucking lying pussy.

Because Mexico won't agree to it and he has no way to force them to. Anyone who honestly believed Mexico would pay for the wall is a moron.

>Mexico owes the US money
Yes but when you lend money you agree on terms of repayment. You can't just turn around and demand completely different terms and expect them to just agree without some form of legal leverage

If you take out a loan or mortgage, the bank can't just suddenly demand you pay for them to build a new vault all at once.

>Anyone who honestly believed Mexico would pay for the wall is a moron.
>everyone who voted for trump

Honestly its not that hard. We had bad trade agreements due to sellout politicians lining their own pockets. Now, after the tariffs everyone said would create a trade war, China has offered to increase their buying of our semiconductors to help offset the imbalance. They capitulated immediately to God Emperor Trump.

Trump will get the money from Mexico in a similar fashion. No, they'll never admit paying for the wall, but just like if you pay for planned parenthood's other expenses it frees up that money to pay for abortions, mexico WILL pay de facto pay for the wall.

Pretty easy concept if you can L2 basic economics.

Attached: 10277530_855281317821812_178977969590648793_n.jpg (640x627, 45K)

The border wall will pay for itself due to the money saved from deporting and stopping illegals from entering

Remember when everyone said Trump's tactics with Kim Jong Un would start a war? He capitulated too and is coming to the table for talks with the US. Let me know the last sitting president who accomplished that, I'll wait.

Attached: 10331797_657431184330722_1175312643_n.jpg (405x720, 36K)

damn son

Attached: 1472179754341.jpg (413x395, 42K)

Ironic considering diverting military funding to a public works project is wet dream tier for lefties

Attached: 1511299539087.jpg (816x662, 77K)

Trump is a demagogue. The only gringo that deserves respect is Daniel Bryan.

Attached: 3365414-danielbryan.jpg (1393x783, 236K)

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but they can also be used to build a wall across the border

Attached: 06498376-93C2-4FBE-B278-FC1C6B017B08.jpg (659x659, 66K)

Via remittance. So yes the spics will pay.

If Mexico doesn't want to pay for it, the United States will change there name to Mexico. And Mexico will then pay for it.

and that is how trade wars start....

do you know what tariffs are?

and you know they work both ways, like, Mexico can start taxing you more for your products also.

mexico doesn't consume much, let them try. lmfao. Once we put up the wall they'll be stuck with all the central americans who they currently help reach america.

because hes a lttle bitch thats talks a big game

holy fuck you are retarded if you think mexico uses any american products lololol

>Invade Mexico
>Demand Mexico pay for wall

There,

Are you really so stupid that you think a wall is going to stop it?

Why doesn't he just pay Mexicans almost nothing to build it?

You just insulted all the little bitches on /b.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

>a wall will keep the bad illegals out hurrr

Attached: 1521789793523.jpg (600x600, 57K)

That sounds like bullshit.

Next thing you know, the greedy Trade Federation will blockade Naboo.

>accomplished that, I'll wait.

Nothing accomplished yet though, he won't do it

why doesnt he just reduce military spending and redirect those funds to university/college grants, medical/scientific research and/or create afford able health care?

no. but America uses Mexican products.

thus...trade war.

They are, through the deportation of criminals that we no longer have to pay for and money no longer crossing the boarder. Anybody who thought Mexico was just going to cut the U.S. a check was a fool.

KEK. fucking trump would swing this, and his voters would eat it up.

There's no logical reason why Mexico should pay and probably it doesn't even has the money for it

They would eat there own shit if trump asked them

I don't think you do.

Do you know who pays the increase?
>hint - the consumer

Mexico is the U.S.’s their largest trading partner. We only export slightly more than we import from Mexico. Instituting Tarrifs on Mexico potentially hurts American consumers by increasing the cost of goods.

Third*

Yes plz, and make us part of the US, I bet thats better for us

That picture is fake news, the fat one isn’t even flinching

people don't seem to grasp this. Too much AMERICA IS NUMBER #1.

because his an idiot

Ok guys ... How old are you?

I'll explain a good way to handle ilegals, the truth is that it's the US fault, what brinca ilegals to your country? Thats easy it's calles money, if they make a service and they get paid they will want more.

Just imagine a US where no one actually paid them? Would they desire to Cross the fucking river and risk their lives?

It's your fucking problem and now you are dealing with it the most retarded way possible, building a fucking wall.

>The wall will only stop about 60% of illegal immigration from mexico
>Only about 60%
>60%

Actually, only a small percentage of "illegals" come over the border.
Most just fly in on tourist visas and fade into the backgound.
Even if you could build a wall the number of "illegals" wouldn't drop.
The wall is a simplistic solution for a complex problem.

Attached: Captura3.png (610x345, 175K)

FLIP.
FLOP.

>simplistic solution for a complex problem
Trump - "i thought it would be easier."

Also, any retard knows a wall isn't going to work and is a waste of money. How is this conversation still happening? like wtf people, come on. Like, I vote republican but this guy is off his fuckin rockers,