I wonder how the fuck they will cover the missing years?

I wonder how the fuck they will cover the missing years?

Attached: p14956261_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/roseanne-revival-dan-conner-back-from-the-dead/
youtu.be/PDg3bhBH0DM
youtu.be/_e7XY0A168U
youtube.com/watch?v=GtP_JwMGXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By throwing in a tranny child and a nigger!

i kek'd relatively hard

Actually, Dan died at the end. Introducing him as living would be a massive and awkward retcon

She's a republican so she'll probably be ended.

Nobody will remember

it's Dans evil twin, he is also transgender.

Well the explains why he lost so much weight

It could also just be continuing the premise that the show is just a fictionalized and lightend-up account of Roseanne's real life, which was in reality bleak and tragic.

Car accident. Comas for everyone.

Too used up

They also won the lottery near the end of the show. Now I'm really curious about how they're going to patch that all together coherently.

hes gonna be a ghost or some shit

from what ive seen in the commercials:
-the daughter is a single mom of a spoiled teen
-they dont interact with papa goodman
-only rosey interacts with him in a sort of 'i wish you were still here' sentiment.

also, the neighbors a tranny and lives with a tripple tranny granny

Interesting. Almost like no-one can hear Stewie talk except for Brian. Actually it would make a lot of sense to go with the non-memoir storyline, since the "funny/crazy" storyline got a little too wild to be shoe-horned into anywhere.

I remember that Roseanne barr herself said in an interview that she thought her character would probably lose the house after Dan died. I wonder if they'd still be there. Hopefully there will be a ten-minute "catch up" in the first episode just to go over the changes and "establish the universe" a bit

I unironically would go balls deep in that jew.

Attached: 75e9f12fde67b5783215666c002a97e0.jpg (450x608, 72K)

Hopefully they bring back the hot daughter from scrubs.

Sorry, forgot pic.

Attached: d867c53ff9754ad155867660b95c765a.jpg (289x385, 69K)

yes please

thewrap.com/roseanne-revival-dan-conner-back-from-the-dead/

In the last episode it's revealed the lotto win is all fantasy, a story Roseanne was writing in a book. They never won the lotto.

>thewrap.com/roseanne-revival-dan-conner-back-from-the-dead/
Both Becky's will be back, one as Becky the other as another character.

Hmm, that's definitely a disappointment. It's almost like they're treating it as a reboot only in the future.

Yes, I know. But, regardless of which storyline was accepted, they either won the lotto OR Dan died. It looks like they basically dodged both and went a third way.

CGI

The original series end was serious feels. They spent years pretending to be a light comedy sitcom and then hit you with the last half season :(

Maybe they are using the end of Darlene's wedding ep as the series finale for the original.
That way Dan's death is left open, Roseanne has no other kids and Darlene is still married to David.

You guys are retarded.

When it wnded it turned out that everything from all the series was a dream.

Not even trolling.

I always loved watchin' Roseanne when I was a little dude so I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm gonna try not to get my hopes up. If they're doing reboots, I want a Cheers reboot. Or M.A.S.H. Anyone else?

Dans death was a dream?

Wow never thought Sup Forums would be into Roseanne. I try to talk X-Files, the proto-/x/-Sup Forums of TV and get no traction but bring up a show about loser crackers who get cheated on and

Not quite.
Before the lotto win the only other things that didn't turn out to be "real" was that Becky married Mark and Darlene married David. In the last ep it was revealed Becky married David and Darlene married Mark.

No, that part was something that happened outside the "novelization" that Roseanne manufactured and was real.

And it wasn't a dream exactly.

i thought he died irl?

Attached: d9bf811.jpg (500x522, 24K)

No

Nope

Was the new season made by M. Night Shyamalan?

Attached: [confusion].gif (332x332, 1.68M)

wooahhhh he died about 5 years ago ..

MandelaEffect.gif

Actually, the entirety of the show was not "real" with the exception of the last season's last episode. It was an "embellishment" of what Roseanne's life was actually like, or what she wanted it to look like.

youtu.be/PDg3bhBH0DM

But, yea, that last episode was really brutal

Oops, here's the part 1

youtu.be/_e7XY0A168U

No, turns out she only dreamed that he died.

Well Dan died in the original series. I wonder how they will fix that.

Turns out the son married a nigger and had a nigger baby

I bet they do the shower scene from Dallas where it was all a dream

This is true. I talk to everyone about this show and no one seems to remember that the entire plot of her winning the lotto and Dan surviving the heart attack was just Roseanne making it up for her book and dealing with his death. Literally anyone I talk to about this doesn't remember.

That's probably because the networks hardly ever air this last episode. At least that's what I've seen. They air second-to-last ep, then straight to the pilot again. I think they do suppress it a bit since it's a bit shocking.

Roseanne rebuilt him after she was given his bones.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtP_JwMGXug

>2018
>still watching (((television)))

Replace the characters with blacks

Hmmm....
>A thicker, ebony "Becky"
My benis may be interested...