Kevin Smith on Paul Thomas Anderson (magnolia)

Kevin Smith on Paul Thomas Anderson (magnolia)
"They sent me an Academy screener DVD this week. I'll never watch it again, but I will keep it. I'll keep it right on my desk, as a constant reminder that a bloated sense of self-importance is the most unattractive quality in a person or their work."

>as a constant reminder that a bloated sense of self-importance is the most unattractive quality in a person or their work
He said with no sense of irony.

Kevin projecting hard as fuck. That coming from the guy who genuinely gets mad when he sees people talk shit about his shit movies on the internet.

>a constant reminder that a bloated sense of self-importance is the most unattractive quality in a person or their work

what a faggot. he would know a lot about having a bloated sense of self importance wouldn't he?

Stick to watching superhero cartoons, Kevin.

Heh heh, "bloated".

is this just showing he is balding ? ? ? ?

>It's a Kevin posts about his daughter's vagina on Facebook and the quickly deletes it episode.

HOW'S THAT AIRPLANE SEAT, CHUNKY BOY?

>my pussy is not up for grabs
yeah, right. slut.

She isn't even old even to vote, what a cunt

>kevin smith
kek

>ambition is a negative quality
>therefore Yoga Hosers is a film worth making

I will never not stare at Christina Aguilara in this clip.

But he doesn't get mad, his shtick is that he joins in and that he knows he makes shit movies

Here in Indianapolis half the protestors that got arrested this week were unregistered so voting isn't a requirement to be an ignroant fuck.

Did he delete that post? I know when I saw the comments there were no positive comments on his side.

Red State and Mallrats are really good films, the rest I can agree with the rating.

Is Cop Out really that bad? It scored lower than Yoga Hosers and Tusk and those are straight up awful.

Red State was the dumbest by far
>Dude, I keep hearing about the WBC *puffs joint* what if they were so extreme they killed people, man
Isis exists, and other extreme terrorists groups that kill in the name of religion you goddamn hack

this
that's just his way of preemptively invalidating all criticism because "I know my movies are bad! I'm just having fun!"

Why is kevin smith wearing a skirt?