I know i said id be back at 6pm, but i decided id post a bit early since i have time

i know i said id be back at 6pm, but i decided id post a bit early since i have time.

Attached: thMEYZAXLK.jpg (278x204, 16K)

Just to prove that its the OP from yesterday, i have a new DM i sent to chris

Attached: Capture3.png (262x334, 12K)

fucking ween

HE WONT FUCKIN RESPOND. To be honest im starting to lose hope.

because he knows youre a ween troll

i hope thats the reason, because if it isnt then that means im fucking terrible at impersonating women lmao

pretending to be a potential sweetheart is the most worn and tired tactic of trolling chris. seriously just stop trying and let the crazy happen naturally

tits been years since hes done anything good. you have to poke the bear a bit.

This is what he posted minutes after i dmed him yesterday

Attached: Capture4.png (520x486, 53K)

dont get carried away.
appeal to his belief in magical thinking.
don't get too outlandish though.

oh i know that. ive done extensive research on this guy

Ok boys let's get some good old-fashioned RnD going and think of something to make this good. Think big

hopefully some moral fag didn't fuck up your catfish

Nobody here does that shit anymore. Our trolling has become low energy, and unoriginal.

Chris has never listened to any warnings, why would he listen now?

Ok, here's this. How about we try to put a "hit" of sorts on Chris? Let's discuss this

good point
i think i always hold out a little hope that one day he'll learn ya know?

You the jackass that Chris posted about his new sweetheart on twitter

Okay, what're you thinking of then?

send him a realistic selfie?

We have people in Virginia right? And at the very least we have his address, phone number, etc. It wouldn't be hard to send someone out to retrieve something, or to leave something. What do we have our person do? I'm not sure yet, but there's many possibilities

i hope your ewhore profile source has cosplay in sonic costumes or outfits
would have him in the palm of your hands

oh
my
fucking
god
why hasn't this been thought of before?
SEND HIM ON A REAL LIFE SONICHU LARP MISSION!!!!
a message that someone has been kidnapped, or something of his has gone missing, and the only way to get it back is to follow the clues and complete the tasks....
dear god....
it would be perfect if designed the right way
chris chan running around town
a man on a fucking mission!

Attached: 1520633386717.jpg (600x700, 165K)

Get a pic of barbs asshole for research

Attached: 1519579628493.jpg (225x224, 11K)

if people were in vagina why would they be here

That doesn't have enough oomph
We could try to get into his Twitter
His password has to be easy

not enough oomph?
nigga the possibilities are endless depending on the overall design
could literally get him to make a video or post or anything saying whatever you want him to, or revealing whatever you want him too....

This, this we can do, this could even go on the news. We'll need moles, some crayons, and Crayola model magic

You do know that it's been done before? Dozens of times
Nigga we got video of him fucking a doll. We got him to kill of a character of his
We got him to shove his medallion up his ass

And all it took to get the doll video was just talking in a high voice

imagine that on an even grander scale
running through town with his doll on a rescue mission to collect the final sonichu medallion before it's too late and is destroyed forever
we could make him reply to all our threads or else his mom will die in her sleep!

Yeah okay good luck champ.

exactly, imagine what we could do if we sent him a terrorist style message allahu ahkbar style threatening to break a replica sonichu medallion and other replica stuff we have made from i mean the details don't matter just what we want him to do, what we could get him to do, I'm thinking classic scavenger hunt implementing actions as well as items hidden throughout virginia
he has so much time to get to the library and defuse the situation by dancing and singing a song about sonichu to show his dedication to the quest
next we ________
i get the feeling if we went autistic evil genius with this by the time it was all over we could have him do anything including kill his own mother

Ok, we can have multiple phases.
And have a few backup plans.
Plan A: Set up a small "Easter egg hunt"
Give him instructions to do something small, find a "Sonic ball" in his back yard to start or something. Have him post it on Twitter to draw out the other sonic balls and give him more tasks. Making sure that he's a "hero" for doing what we ask
Plan B: if he doesn't play along, we could hold him and/or his mother "hostage" saying that she's been poisoned and he has to find the hidden antidote, or that they will come to harm if he doesn't do as told. He'd believe most any threat

what happened after last nights amazing twist?

Attached: 1522028313259s.jpg (125x106, 2K)

We should start off small, then get crazy

hell yeah, like the old days

i like the way you think
exactly, start small build up from there
All it takes is a basic knowledge of his regular locations or habits and as simple as leaving an item under some dirt, beneath a rock, any small hiding spot you can leave it for him to find once you drop the info to him
user that leaves the item can sit and wait, watch location with camera, record chris chan completing tasks, create montage, report back to anons with chuckles, rinse, repeat, raise the stakes.
Whats so complicated about this? or are trolls just lazy these days?

how about we kill chris?

I don't think it's been attempted yet, the pickle man did something similar, by swooping in on Chris's date. We just need dedicated operatives in his town and then we're set, hell, we can make a dedicated discord or something to communicate.

Not yet, I was going to suggest that, when I said "hit" but it's not time, hell if anyone was going to be killed it's going to be Barb. Wouldn't be hard. Also murder is hard to get away with

don't get Sup Forums shut down idiot

Bump

ever heard of geocaching? lets put up a "teasure chest" in his neighborhood (maybe sonichu medallion inside) and let him put one of his valuable items inside. afterwards threaten to destroy it if he doesnt cooperate

how about we hold them hostage until peepee head trump surrender?

Attached: 1522026082883s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

okay the plan i was thinking so far was something along these lines

Step 1. Some VAnon leaves an anonymous note in chris chans mail, don't use the postal service to send it, physically put in mailbox or slip under door, anything. address to christine's name. Something along the lines of, "We have taken something, something you cherish. You will be tested, whether worthy, or not. Solve the puzzles and you will be rewarded, fail and we will destroy what you cherish.."
Something ominous. Leave it at that
Step 2. Few days later anonymous email, message online, a video of a replica sonichu medallion, or find anything that will cause the more sentimental pain or emotional attachment. Along with video of masked baddies holding sonichu medallion, have a riddle for him to solve that will guide to the next location. Make it simple, he's special.
Step 3. He will hopefully solve, and arrive at the location with the hopes of finding his medallion, nope just a puzzle and perhaps a small tiny little fuck you piece of chuckle included for tugging a reaction. Taped by user watching public location, on to the next clue.
Literally could stretch it out however long if b8ed right, could go so many ways with it depending
Step 4. ?
Step 5. make him choose between sonichu or momma

Ween?

Attached: chocolate-and-cheese-1436736889.jpg (480x480, 49K)

We don't need to have anything to threaten him. Just saying that someone will come to his home and hurt him is more than enough. Clyde cash did that then Chris hid under a table and shat himself. Maybe put a note on his front door to convince him, but that's it.

i can make a medallion out of clay. i also got a joker mask

not other user but
its less about having an item to threaten him with, in my scenarios, and more about having a lure for him to follow

We don't need medallions.
Instead, we do something along the lines of
"Chris Chan! Your time to be the hero has come! There's a new evil in the world and you're the only one who can stop it. Your first task is simple, find all the sonichu balls. We have an idea where the first one is. (Enclosed is a pic of a sonichu ball somewhere in his back yard) once you find it, make sure to tell the world! The waves caused by showing the internet you have the first sonichu ball will cause the others to come out of hiding! We will send more notes as we get information about their location. We'd find the balls but aren't powerful enough to control them, only you Chris can use them"

Play into his twisted view of reality, make him think it's real

i think we need to make a fake mission. to make him go deeper in his illusions of sonichu. maybe for his task he has to stop his tomgirl shit, then a crazy finale

ok yeah you make a good point
that is a much better route thinking about his perspective
i feel like there is more we can do with each sonichu ball though
otherwise its just watching a retard chase balls
which is funny, don't get me wrong, but its just missing that little something extra

A new saga has begun

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (258x300, 73K)

let it be known that on this day
SONICHU AND THE GREAT DASH TO GET HIS BALLS BACK!
was formed

>So..He was behind of it.

Attached: 7td6iexmmnqw2543277000000.jpg (473x452, 26K)

Oh no don't get me wrong, the first sonichu ball is to make sure that he'll take the bait. And who said we can have him defeat some "enemies" on the way? We could hide them in places they shouldn't be, or after he gets all the balls, we can have him target things, like "This library has a minion of evil in it! You must go and put sonichu art over the doors to keep it in, so you can defeat it"

okay so maybe get a VAnon to get some cheap as pokeballs, recolor if even needed to be more sonichu-esque, i mean cmon guys lets not be lazy if we gonna do it, be proud of your work, that way they can open and have something inside?

dude you're a legend

i got like 2 pokeballs

>inb4 cheeky user puts a sonichu ball in a crackhouse, or behind the counter of a biker bar.
kek

Op here again. sorry for being dead for an hour. was playing vidya. Any updates?

see inspiration happened

maybe write a secret message on these balls so it has a meaning. like email being under surveillance. he will fell like the secret hero of a nation.

"chris your a faggot"
or "chris go to this location"

you're

REVENGE MAKES A MAN UGLY, INSIDE AND OUT.

i think its pretty obvious we're no longer dealing with chris. we're dealing with Venom Christine. Now that i think about it, my plan was a bad idea. We ARE gonna have to think of something better. A troll to surpass Christine.

Attached: 2.jpg (300x168, 5K)

just messaged chris with screen shots of this chat, merry christmas fuckerrrrs

Can you get a video of him slamming a toilet seat on his dick? Maybe it will bend it back into shape

aren't you cool

good. it stirs the pot a bit. Maybe that will act as a spark for the fuse?

lmao

>tfw that was our plan all along
moral fags can't help themselves
let the paranoia begin

Attached: 1519230573918.jpg (600x1074, 89K)

Someone run counter intelligence and say it's all fake

i havent reached that stage yet.

Another fucking fake girlfriend? No way he's being real. No amount of autism can make one THIS stupid.

three girlfriends

I think at this point he's trolling.

if you would read, you'd know that ive already changed my plans. and he fell for it back in October of 2017. hes still pretty retarded

make him fall in love like you're doopie

yeah im still trying my dick off to find out what the three girlfriends thing was about. maybe it was a typo from his fat meattard fingers

why don't we genuinely make a go of this? lead him on for the better part of a year, get him to sort himself out, turn him back into a man, get him to throw out his lego, his sonichu shit and then leave him for Chad

Attached: Chris Chan.png (223x548, 273K)

maybe he thinks doopie is one of them?

or, we have him start off on a better life, then JUUUUUST as he's getting towards the end stages of being better. we fuck em over. back to square one?

Should we hit up /soc/ to get VA anons on this?

That's my brother pa right there.

Absolutely. any help we can.

you my friend underestimate A U T I S M

let him find out his sweetheart is a trap

Update me, what happened in the last thread?

OHOOHOHOHO NO

the beginning phases of stage 1. ive made a fake facebook account, that i will keep unnamed right now. and suspiciously chris chan updates his facebook to say hes found a sweetheart after ive messaged him.

okay so, OP got a fake profile pic, and started messaging chris. chris tweeted he had a girlfriend, then three buy chris didn't respond.

nah man, that's too easy, trolling is what made him a sissy but what if we reverse it, make him a male again just so that later on down the line, history can repeat itself

i think

i say its as and others put it
this needs to be a mission with the goal of getting chris his balls back at the heart of it
we can have our chuckles but he needs our help
tumblr is already trolling the shit out of him by feeding his delusion
Sup Forums, we....are his only hope....
the last challenge could be the most difficult, something he probably won't succeed at, but if he does, he MUST be rewarded, we need to use it as a teaching moment, something that through accomplishing he will get his balls back
but if he fails
he will slip further into his delusion and their clutches until he is ripped apart from the inside by his own conflicting thoughts