ITT: athletes who deserve better teammates

I just feel bad
>play 10 and a half minutes and be up 3
>take a minute and a half off and team immediately gives up 10

>comes back in
>tied up in 2 minutes

Fuck it, all I want is one Cavs win. That will be good for me.

>Hand pick your team and force someone else to pay for them
>Complain when they play like ass

>highest payroll in the league
>muh teammates
LeCuck apologists are the fucking worst

The New York Fuckin Knicks had the highest payroll in the league in the 2000s. Means fuckall newfag.

>3-5

Reminder that LeCuck chose his teammates and lobbied for their current contracts

>highest payroll AND get to hand select teammates
>coach does fuck all but pat you on the back and give you free reign of the team
MUH TEAMMATES =((((((((((((((((

how the fuck can you score like 30 pts and be down. what a fucking hobo roster.

You aren't making a point. They are still playing like shit. That's what the thread is about.

Good players make those around him better. Lebulldozer should know this by now. As I said, LeCuck apologists are the absolute shit of the Earth. That's you.

>muh make players better
Worst meme ever. He's getting them open look after open look. They're missing open J's.

>le ebin bulldoze to the basket man
He should consider expanding his game beyond charging at the rim like a huge faggot while his team is running back from the other end of the court

This isn't even an argument, this is just random shots at LeBron lmao.

4-23 without LeBron, crushed with LeBron off the floor. This is not being an apologist, this is indisputable. Funny thing is in the first Finals and this one the Cavs do much worse when he plays as a facilitator vs when he plays aggressively as a scorer first.

His team sucks without him. Facts.

He has built a career doing just that, you dumb as hell family

>Lebron needs more help

Honestly, the Saints are holding him back, and I say that as a man from New Orleans. He gave us that on magical year, and it was great. But if he was on the Giants, or some other more defensively sound team he would probably have two or three rings.

Nah, he needs a better coach that actually plays defense, and for them to show up.

lol yeah, player with the most control of a team every and bottomless payroll is the big victim. Nothing is his fault, unless he wins, then it's him carrying the team. Perhaps he should join another stacked team. Maybe he could win another ring.

LeBron built this team, he's the defacto coach and GM and everyone knows this. The failure is squarely on his shoulders.

Considering he basically has full reign over the team it says a lot that all his team mates suck. LeBrick is one of the most spoiled NBA players ever and he still can't win. LeBitch is not a fucking victim.

Prime Kobe, 05-07

This. LeCuck is cooked.

I have to agree, Drew Brees will forever be an extremely underrated QB

If you fault Lebron for losing this series you don't know shit about basketball and you probably have a sub 80 IQ

as far as I'm concerned, after beating THE greatest basketball team of all-time in the Finals last year, I'm giving him a pass for being trampled by KD, Curry and Thompson this year.

Ai feel bad for legodD

>76398964
>h-he's still the G-GOAT guys!
Perhaps he should considering winning ONE (1) game first

>bottomless payroll

They don't suck though. They're just nothing special without him and not even playing up to their average standards.
>LeBrick
>unironically
eh never mind

>implying MJ isn't the GOAT
GTFO here

Maybe you should take his dick out of your mouth then I'll start taking your "opinion" seriously.

>i need muh 6 gorrillion playmakers

What did LeBeta mean by this?

What's the O/U on wins for the Cavs in this series? Will Leshit even win a single game?

>if you point out the literal fact his teammates are playing poorly you are a dick rider
>implying this isn't full of lebron haters who would never say a single non-negative thing about him

No one gives him a pass for the Mavs series.

>They don't suck though.
Getting swept in the finals doesn't mean you suck guys! Who knew?

Maybe when you stop fantasizing about dicks I'll take you seriously. I don't listen to sub 80 IQ faggots. You're right to put quotes on opinion. It's a fucking fact.

Well it's not like they aren't playing one of the best teams ever on top of playing poorly.

JJ needs to go back to Wisconsin and play with the Packers.

Keep the excuses coming. I like reading them. Name some more ways in which LeBeta is the victim.

Whoever says it's LeBron's fault for losing this series is mentally ill.

>demands owner vastly overpay to keep players like Tristan Thompson and J.R. Smith
>complains his supporting cast isn't good enough

lol LeCuck

>being this mad that lebeta is getting exposed

>playing poorly
Maybe the reason they're playing poorly is because is team is actually not very good. People are memeing about this Warriors team being the best but I frankly don't buy it. Even if that was the case getting swept like this is embarrassing.

>LeBron is at fault if he's playing 1 vs 4 all-nba players and 2 MVPs
Get over your blind hatred for one second. If he scores 80 and they still lose you would say it was his fault. He is going above and beyond but he can't do it alone. Like I said, no one gives him a pass for the Mavs series.

This

>scoring points is all that matters
I can tell you were born in the early 2000s.

so the team sucks and lebeta is getting exposed?

Maybe if we lived in some alternate universe where Lebron didn't get to pick his team, players, and coaches I would have some sympathy for this "no support" line of reasoning.

>saying this about LeBron fucking James
He has a triple double in the first half last game. I'm probably older than you too.

Not about sympathy. I'm not the OP. It's just fact that they aren't playing up to par and LeBron has been carrying the team.

Lebeta's poor reasoning and mentality are getting exposed. He is a physically gifted player but he mentally sucks dick.

Lebron is reaping the whirlwind right now. All there is to it.

you're the one that brought up 80 points. Maybe he should play defense and he wouldn't need to score so much.

>basically built this Cavs team
>it's not his fault they suck

This roster is 100% what Lebron asked for. The fact they are fucked with shitty contracts the next 3 years has hurt them doing anything to fix this mess.

>wahhhh muh 'best player in league' cant win the championship every single year

>wahhhh his teammates suck even though he made 7 straight finals playing with all-stars dwayne wade, kevin love, chris bosh and ray allen + kyrie irving who saved him championships with their 2 clutch shots.

>mentality
Depending on how this series ends I don't disagree that it's a legit argument. I don't think it's a question of mentality but the fact that it's not always on which is something that always irritated me about him.

uh okay

Good I'm glad you agree

The only thing Lebron deserves is a nuclear holocaust.

>It's just fact that they aren't playing up to par and LeBron has been carrying the team.

And LeBron has a lion's share of the blame for this situation.

>best team in NBA history adds the second best player in the league, maybe the best scorer of all time not named Kareem
>this is all on Lebron
Fuck off you guys make 0 fucking sense

I don't know, if LeBron went to bat for them isn't even worse that they aren't showing up for him when it matters most? It's not a bad team, they're just playing bad.

you faggots are going to cry again this year when LeBeta doesn't get finals MVP for his losing performance?

>jr smith is making $12 million this year thanks to lelbron

remember that next time you feel bad for him

I still think if he stayed in miami he would have got better talent around him. Like the heat would have found whiteside for him

Lebron needs to go to the Thunder or Miami or Bulls or maybe even the warriors

I mean I guess it's their fault for playing bad and LeBrons fault for going to bat for them.

The fuck is whiteside gonna do

Well only when compared to MJ and Kobe. He had top tier mental toughness last year and in Game 7 vs Spurs. Like I said it's not a matter of whether he has it, it's a matter of when he chooses to use it.

Kobe doesn't, nor did he ever, deserve fuck all