I give up. Im going to kill myself

i give up. Im going to kill myself.

you guys in here has made me laugh more times than i can count. You guys most likely dont give a shit. So long spacebots

Attached: gal1.jpg (145x327, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

send me a sign from the afterlife if there is one ples

livestream please

Faggot, go abroad, travel, disappear, but don't kys, it's fuckin useless.

you are lying and a jew normalizing suicide

Attached: anti western hate ideology hero.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Fake..........................

don't do it Sup Forumsro think of your family

im jealous, i want to die but it would mess my family up bad so ill just stay miserable

i won't say that my family dont give 2 shits about me. But i have always been told i could do better and i never did anything good enough. So i ended up telling myself the same thing, and scaring myself away from accomplishing anything in life.

Bitch if you care so little about your family and current life than fucking go. just go. Ditch your old life and start over in a different country. fuck it go skydiving, you were up against a 100% death rate so why not do all the crazy shit you never did. maybe you will even realise after all that that the world is more beautiful than you thought

Same, but I guess if you die you wouldn't be around to see the aftermath so does it really matter?

i think it does

I actually feel a comfort in your words. I like that everyone in here dont really care about anyone. Its one big maskarade of people that either have no empathy or people who spill their guts to strangers. That makes me sound very pretentious, but you know im right.

the only thing i really understood from this was, be like everyone else and fuck everyone else.

>that the world is more beautiful than you thought

the planet itself is wondrous, but humanity is shit and spoiler guess what is inhabited everywhere and thus turns everything into shit.

Livestream it lol

something like this is posted every suicide thread and it's never explained where the suicidal person will get the money for these things.

Don't do it man. Please don't do it. It truly isn't worth it. Forget the whole "think of your family" thing. Yeah they love you but you obviously don't love yourself right now. But that's they keyword, "right now". It gets better man. Whatever your situation may be, It'll get better trust me. I've been there. You got alot more good waiting for you in the future. Just don't do it.

my little bro killed himself the fuckin idiot. just go mad before u go, get a loan, get some hookers, try heroin do some fun shit before u go.

or try ways to boost your serotonin and man the fuck up

livestream or it didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t

remember this is it... think about it before you make any decision.

Attached: Billions.jpg (539x946, 60K)

The family thing is the only reason to not kill yourself if you want to. I would have killed myself years ago if it wasn't for my family. Yes, you aren't for the the aftermath, but it makes it hard as fuck to go through with it.

i feel feels for you user, dont do it ples

stealing or loans