Are you a real man user?

Are you a real man user?

Attached: 1522173835645.jpg (420x583, 68K)

a gentleman and a scholar

Attached: random numbers.jpg (2197x1463, 248K)

Same tired old shaming tactics broken-minded women have always used. Dumb bitch. Who the fuck would fight over her baboon face anyway?

No, no, a MAN, not a faggot.

Sure let me try to bum rush that guy with a handgun to prove I'm a real man.

>being this hurt

Attached: image.jpg (353x340, 38K)

7s

Attached: image.jpg (2574x1574, 473K)

LOL

EL GOBLINA HAS INVADED THIS THREAD
SHE WILL BULLY YOU INTO GIVING UP ALL OF YOUR GUNS & THEY WILL BE MELTED DOWN TO MAKE LADDERS FOR SCALING TRUMP'S WALL IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS WITH "NO MAS CUNTURA"

YOUR IMMUNITIES ARE NOW SEALED IN A TRANSPARENT BACKPACK & WILL NOT SAVE YOU

Attached: GIB GUNS NAO0O.png (543x513, 265K)

>real men use fists
More like a stupid man, guy with the gun expense a fraction of the energy of a fight with significantly quicker results.

Niggers use fists. She clearly fucks niggers. Real men kill the opposing force. Duh

Nah, you know what? Let the dumb feminist learn equality the hard way by getting her head bashed in. She wants to take my gun? Fine. You go protect me from the bad guys. Yes, I've actually and lawfully used a firearm to protect myself from a home invader while I was laid up in bed and recovering from a severe back injury so don't give me any shit about not knowing what's up.

Yep. Suck it, shit brain.

I mean, as long as we use enough lube I'm sure it'll work

I guess my ex-sister-in-law isn't a real man either. She didn't fight off her would be rapist with her fists. She shot his ass.

>pussy midset

No wonder you're still a virgin user

Attached: 497768C600000578-5445613-image-m-18_1519830631638.jpg (634x414, 60K)

Yes with a gun on my waste

YOUR LIEING! NOBODY EVER USE GUN IN REAL SELF DEFENCE!!!!!!

God made men
Colt made men equal
or do you think fighting me with your fists would be fair

Attached: Photo Jul 08, 10 45 49 AM.jpg (574x578, 84K)

if they think pro-gun means you want kids dead then we should tell them being anti-gun means they want women raped.

#YesAllWomen should be armed.

Real women don't go out of their way to flaunt this toxic nonsense.

Yes but I only bang broads that like to read.

Attached: 1463529642728.jpg (236x304, 15K)

Guns literally make women equal

What do real women use?

So a real man would punch her bitch ass in the face. I'm in.

Their ability to emotionally manipulate

Attached: 1464037337752.png (712x1762, 506K)

Attached: 28795074_10156202589684549_5843645372078000959_n.jpg (480x466, 23K)

>cuntura

lol. This isn't even a word.

You're right. You caught me. I just imagined shooting the dummy in the dick. It never happened. (True story. Bastard had a friggin box cutter and was coming through my kitchen window. Imagine his dismay when he sees me. I'm not a fatass basement dweller but I had a fractured pelvis so situation isn't exactly "fair". That's when Herr Glock set things right real quick.)

God damnit! Bear arms! Bear arms! Not tiger arms! You dun goofed, son!

She's fuckable. I mean I couldn't live with someone like that, but she's decent.

Yes i'm not afraid to shoot someone with a gun.
Are you a real woman user?
Can you handle war as good as you can handle my cock?
Pick related: spoiler its you.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (255x255, 16K)

fucking slut i'll show the bitch

Attached: sad-face-almost-crying-of-an-injured-beaten-and-bruised-woman-victim-G29621.jpg (864x1390, 185K)

The dick beating was too aggressive and you broke your pelvis huh?
#RealMenUseSwords

Attached: 1498631239546.jpg (735x735, 89K)

I get that. She'd make a good fuck slave with war-bride syndrome awful fast knowing how prone to moral pragmatism these girls are.

Attached: 1dsozs.jpg (560x330, 38K)

Ain't no sport in killing with a gun.

Yeah, you nailed it. It had nothing to do with the off road motorcycle crash and getting attacked by a bear. Thanks though, I survived.

b-but muh property, i have to defend my properties from the boogeyman

GIBBUUU GONZ NOA!

GIBBBBUUU GIBBBUU!

yea i think i'm that stupid. I was thinkign about it yesterday - if someone broke into my house i'd prolly go at em with my fists. I live in yurop so i guess i wouldn't get shot. Most probably i'd bleed to death at home from stab wounds... fuck.

She's going to become someone's property with that attitude.

i cant wait, in a few weeks or months and none of this will matter then after awhile there will be some shitty tv movie or blockbuster and/or books, after that it will just be another pop culture niche for people to cling to.

I hope so. Otherwise this gets real ugly.

nothing really mattress, friendo

in a few days or weeks second amendment will be erased from the constitution, as it should be

Attached: 71xB6oRV1bS._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 111K)

That's what I've always told people but then they just ask why I'm always talking about mattresses and other domestic bedding option.

Ok, so you're trolling but be interesting. How would that work exactly? Give me your thoughts.

you'll have to shove your gun up your ass and leave it there

>implying Congress has the balls to touch the BoR
I'll have whatever he's having.

Attached: wot.jpg (162x311, 6K)

Underrated post

The white house holds a short speech that the second amendment is kill.

Just that simple? All of them or just the scary black ones? What about the ones I lost in the boating accident that are at the bottom of the lake somewhere? How about all the ammo?

waaay up inside there

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

whichever you can fit.

Then they eliminate all the others in one fell swoop? The WH has no power to annul anything in the Constitution. So you mean all of Congress makes Constitution moot. On TV. All at once. Just like that. Isn't that exactly what guns are for?

Haha! Trolls trolling trolls.

If someone insults your wife or kicks a dog or something, a real man smacks him in the face. If some breaks into your home at night or attempts to rape or murder you, you use a fucking weapon, doesn't matter who you are.

Attached: 1506840408576.jpg (500x375, 64K)

Nah just the second, white house does what it wants, fuck congress.

Then after the speech everyone shrugs and goes about their day. In a few weeks stricter reguations are enacted.

This motherfucking asshole gets it!

Did she just assume my gender?

Ok, so if the WH can break fundamental laws, can we now too? That's kind of what it's coming to, isn't it? Maybe start killing Jews and spics next, you know for good measure.

you must live in a shithole, i leave my door open most of the time and no one got murdered or raped

Liar. Errybody gettin raped up in here.

Well I dunno, do you feel like the declaration is the only thing stopping you?

I doubt everyone would kill if murder was legal, same way not everyone smokes weed in legal states.

constitution*

my bad

finally, thank you

give this man a gun! and also throw in a chastity belt

No, I don't. But that damned pesky piece of paper is intended to constrain the gubmint, not me. The citizenry don't need regulations to live their lives, the government does, however.

yeah, let's do whatever we want and sleep with our cousins! yeeeeeee-haw!!!

But you still have your guns to defend yourselves, there's just a few stricter measures for obtaining new ones.

Nah not really. Any kind of rape or murder will make national news here. I have had my house burgled once or twice though, better believe I'd defend my shit with a butcher knife if I woke up and heard some cunt fumbling with the TV cabinet.

Hold on, you're saying the laws and regulations are what keep you from cousin-fucking?

lol, and I'm sure she considers herself a feminist.

The idea makes sense on paper just like communism makes sense on paper. Crazy nutters will get guns anyway or just use automobiles or sticks or, hell, packs of well trained dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark the bees swarm out and attack you.

no law is going to tell me to stay away from my sexy lil cousins

I'll tell that to the person robbing my house next time it gets broken in. "hold it right there scoundrel, in this home we settle our problems with our fi *bang* at least I can die happy knowing he doesn't rape my wife and child.

you need to move to a less shitty place

My point exactly! If they're not good enough for your family, they're not good enough for mine. Wait... That went wrong right from the start...

yeah the faggot here is ypu

ok if you wouldnt punch a dude in the face who has a gun to save a girl, are you even a man?

Attached: 1518206168430.jpg (480x359, 32K)

So close to Quints
Can we acknowledge this

By slowly decreasing the gun availability, their prices gained illegally will increase due to rarity.

One of these extra measures for obtaining guns illegally will be a medical checkup, no the possible nutters will be exposed and under careful eye.

Sadly there will still be incidents, but we'll be better prepared. As I said, good people still have guns, they aren't defenceless.

killing innocent people is not okay user.

Why do you assume I live in a shitty country just because I have a possibility of being robbed? Everybody has that possibility. I live in fucking Kentucky and I've never had any major crime committed against me. I still own a gun for self defense though.

legally*

Attached: Kit_Smile.jpg (335x500, 41K)

Attached: 28279562.jpg (960x924, 108K)

Yeah! Fuck that guy Ypu! What a fag!

so... you need protection from the bo-bo-bo-boogeyman

Attached: fisto130_full.jpg (630x1200, 140K)

Are you fucking stupid? If someone breaks into my house with a gun and I don't have a gun I'm fucked.

The only person here who is stupid is you.

Is she a real woman? ^^

Attached: lovetoy-Adult-Sex-Toy-Fisting-Lifelike-Realistic-Hand-Sex-Soft-PVC-Comfortable-Skin-As-Penis-Huge.jp (640x640, 62K)

that's 'cause you live in a shithole

you know whats the best thing about guns ? living in europe and dont giving a fuck about them