SECRETS THREAD?

SECRETS THREAD?
SECRETS THREAD!

Attached: Shhhhhhhh.jpg (604x402, 44K)

I'm having an affair with my sister-in-law.

bump

THE SECRET EVERYONE LIKES TO KEEP IS HOW BIG MY DICK REALLY IS

you mean how not big

I never learned the multiplication table

i'm an alcoholic. thats not much of a secret though.

no i mean that shit is like a little over ten inches... but some cuck spread some propaganda

Afternoon beer #1 down. How far will I go today?

I peed in the brita water filter

Yes.

i have never have had sex

Had an ongoing thing with my friends gf whose now his wife.

Sup Forums isnt anonymous

lol that's not a surprise nor secret around here.

It stopped?? Who is she fucking now?

i jack off to my cousin sometimes

The secret is he jerks it to you too.

You guys are dicks.

While in college I learned what a cuck was. I was hitting on a milf at the college bar. Later husband comes and asks if I want to bang her. Thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. I banged his wife and he watched.

Never too early or too late to turn your life around. Take it from someone with experience

i made it to 2 pm without drinking since like 10 last night.... 14 hours is normal right?

why, thank you for the compliment

No clue . yeah at the time she was just a drinker and I was too. Then they moved and now I quit drinking and now she smokes weed and shit. I dont care for that stuff .

The guilt was real sometimes but I've stopped giving a shit. I try to live better now and I'm sure its my punishment in getting right now as life looks bleaker than ever.

Did you start getting symptoms of a withdrawal, or have you not made it to that point yet?

I'll turn it around someday.

14 hours is fine I made it almost as long. :D

What are you drinking this afternoon? How much you drink daily? Worry about alcohol related death you're facing? I do.

bump

not yet, if i stop without a taper usually about 24 hours after my last drink I'll start to feel ill and a little shaky, this leads to basically panic attacks, moderate shaking and sweats from intensifying around hour 36-48, then I feel like shit for a solid 2 weeks, kind of like having the flu.

Heres not hoping I'm not unemployed like that again and can't afford to pick up some taper beer/wine

That's 99% of this site

I hear the secrets that you keep, when your talking in your sleep

have some evan williams mixing with either diet coke or cranberry juice. You?

I'm probably averaging 4-7 shots on work nights between 4-5 and 9pm. Friday or Saturday nights way more, I drank a 12 pack a handle and an unknown amount of wine this between Friday night and Monday morning.

I do worry about long term health problems and dying early from it... just apparently not enough to really stop. I'm pretty anti social and it makes me feel good. The only sort of good news is I haven't really gotten too much worse over the years, my tolerance is just through the roof I'm betting. I dont think normal people can drink 5 shots and barely feel it.

tell story of first time, how does she compare to sister? how similar and how different?

Beer I have 10 left. See we're not drinking alone this afternoon!

If/when I get into the hard shit I can just drink and drink and drink.

My tolerance is huge as well. I am scared for my liver and brain.

ive been trying to stop. smoking for 5 years now and its killing me

I have 67.8% chance of doing a foursome with my gf and a couple of "lesbians" on thursday. I'm not even trolling.

I was a virgin until my current GF, never told her. She has a guy virgin fetish and is a total pervert. She said I was the most experienced guy she had ever been with.

Only reason why I last so long is I fapped too much and have lower sensitivity than i really should. Is 30 minutes of nonstop sex too long? I've gone that plus an hour. Not because I really want to, but she demands cream-pies and won't let me stop.

Its the liver that bothers me, probably not in the next 5 years but I know I can't keep doing this for another 20 or 30 years.

It might not hold up 5 years bro. That's how it goes.

Why haven't you told her if she has a fetish???

And 30 minutes~1h is fine if you count foreplay. If that's all penor in vajaya you or her can get sore after a while, but it's nothing out of the usual either

Take it from me man. that foursome isnt going to be fun for you.Its more likely they've fucked around with your gf already.

I'm as vanilla as it comes and she has some humiliation tenancies as it is. She actually occasionally gets paid to make fun of people who like being humiliated over the internet.

.5 to 1.5 hours is not including foreplay. Add that in and my record is 3 hours.

My gf taught my niece how to shave her pussy

Good luck to you brother. I was a lot further along than you and had to consume alcohol every couple hours to keep from having a severe withdrawal. Ended up deciding to go through detox and spent those 4 days in the hospital. Been sober 2 years and 5 months now. Not a lecture, just a warning from someone who went through the same shit.

lol dude you're proud youre getting cucked by two chicks who've flipped your woman to the other team. lol

THIS.

how did this start?

i had intercouse only 2 times in my whole life, both times with prostitutes.
Also i can't cum during sex, i have to masturbate to cum, i can keep going for hours without finishing

bmp

thanks man, its hard though its like i know "just drink less" but its hard to do

>I accidentally burned down a tree house and never got caught

>In elementary I shat into a girls backpack

>I groped my niece when she was asleep on a regular basis during family vacations and other occasions

>I sometimes browse 9gag until I wanna kill myself

did your niece notice? how old was she?

i tried to have sex with a 12 year old girl when i was drunk in a party

I am most likely responsible for the death of someone.

>be me
>be boringfag
>no secrets

We just met them in tinder (I manage the account), one is bi and the other is lesbian, but had guys in the past, and we've had threesomes for the past 4 years.

So nope, I'm not being cucked. Wouldn't mind if I was by girls anyway.

I cheated on my ex but it was something more like having two relationships while only one knew about my other relationship but i was in love with both of them so I consider myself more like a polygamy man but now I understand more how much polygamy is hated more then cheating and now with my new girlfriend I don't think about cheating even if I would like to have a parallel story with other girls

For the mild adrenaline rush I've been pissing in public restroom sinks at roughly every opportunity for the last two years.

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (275x183, 14K)

they saw each other naked when they went to the pool. niece asked if gf if she always shaved, she said almost always when wearing a bikini. gf asked if she ever has, which she hadnt. gf offered to show her how sometime and she accepted. the next weekend niece was staying with us and they did it.

I've been desperately attracted to 16/17 year old girls for about 12 years now (I'm now 31). I need to be dominated by a little white trash chav and kicked in the balls.

I know how fucked up it is, but I'd do anything to make my fantasy a reality. I've messaged probably over 1,000 girls between MSN Messenger, Facebook, Snapchat etc and offered them clothes, shoes and money to do it, but so far I've only managed it once.

I know my fetish becomes even less acceptable the older I get, but I don't know how to stop.

How old is niece? And GF?

No
Like from 13 to 17

How did she get into doing humiliation sessions? Howw do you feel about it?

niece is 11 next week, gf 19

M8 find a freaky 18yo. You don't want to end up in jail.

What if your gf's new lesbian owners decide to make you their full-time sissy maid?

UK, 16 is legal. It could work with an 18y/o but she'd have to be pretty trashy/chavv.

Ah then fuck it enjoy lmao .

I went to a nude beach with my gran at age 15

you should ask your niece to check out how good of a job she did

I just worry that dedicating so long to this has warped me to the point where a normal relationship with someone my age is impossible.

I let a girl give me a bj when I was 18..... she wasn't 18.. or 17.. or 16.. or 15... or 14... or 13... you get the idea

i saw the results, she taught her very well.

my aunt circumcised me without telling my mom

haha

My best friend's gf is also my fuckbuddy and he has no idea. She says he won't do BDSM stuff with her and she craves it. I happily obliged.

I want to have a threesome with my two best friends. They’re married though and he doesn’t know I jerk off to nudes of his wife.

bumpp

did gf shave it for her?

how did u see?

tell story

I had sex with my sister when I was a teen. Also convinced her to bring friends over so that I could spy on them and jerk off

Story time

I'm gay

I have a crippling anxiety disorder that no one, not even my best friends, knows about. Its ruining my life and i want to die.

I have paid two of my friends to have sex with their wives.

Attached: 1518791845023.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Hey, I am 22 years old, from Belgium and I am hard every night and ready to sext

I prefer females (I also do camming)

Hit me up on:

Skype = Godda2882
Kik = Godda2882
Snapchat = Godda2882

how did that happen? tell story

Whenever I'm upset or neglected by my GF I meet up with a girl from tinder or Craigslist etc. Rape and abuse them.

I'm a pseudo-chad normie but i regularly fap to hentai. No one can know.

I sometimes have to be up for 2-4 days because if I go to sleep I'll have multiple amounts of dreams where I kill or witness killing people I know.

It wouldn't matter but I'm afraid it would change me into what I dream about.

Like, actual rape?

Yup. Even if there into it I go further than they consent to.

They're

Hmm how have the cops not busted down your door then?

I fap after taking a shit in the bathroom. I have a gf but she isnt into sex everyday.. so handwork!

How far do you go? just regular sex or everything?

- affair with an ex,
- paying debt, because 2 years ago I took loan, told everybody that I'm going on contract for 2 months... and I switched on "party hard" mode. Blow, LSD, hookers... Yeah still paying to this day.
- I have Kleptomania. I'm trying to hide with that. Once I had psychiatric evaluation, and they told me I should go on some shitty teraphy with that. I wont give those cheeky bastards money for friends. I would rather be Mr Stealing Fox in shops, and markets... but at least I know I can't be near any "company money" :P

Don't give them my real into. Make sure they live at least an hour away or do it when I travel for work. And make them feel like it's their fault and they're garbage. Most of the time they don't report it.

So true. It's just information gathering by the states

My stepsister had sex with mesh en I was 14