Attached: xray.jpg (936x1328, 1M)

Also try to justify your opinion in any way possible

Asks about being gay.
Posts a picture of Lauren Cohen
>You failed at being gay.

I'm not gay though

No it’s a mental illness

the gayest thing I have seen today:

I mean there are gay animals other than ourselves. I think gayness could be a bit of hormone imbalance and a bit of nurture.
People actually wanting to change their sex on the other hand are straight up clinically insane.

Gay people should be killed or get lifetime in prison!

OP here. Lemme tell you why I think its unnatural. Simple biology. Our bodies are made and have adapted for reproduction. Every little detail about the male and female reproductive system has adapted for the highest chance of procreation. We have not adapted to fuck men in the ass or get men pregnant. Women have not adapted to get other women pregnant. like I said. Simple biology. Also can someone please xray the pic of Lauren Cohan?

>user goes to fap in trap thread
>finds a cute boi with a nice butt and actual cleavage!
>no-dick.jpeg
>trap is just a good looking girl
>gay user fapped to a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl
>gay user might have to face the truth
>gay user might be straight and in the closet
>gay user got tricked
>gay user is angry about tricked
>mfw

Attached: 1517704777693.jpg (423x423, 51K)

Is it normal? No.
Is it some sort of moral wrong? Also no.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with gay people. I couldn't give a millionth of a shit if someone was gay. But when people start trying to convince me that its normal I will flip my shit

Simple biology shows how reproduction works, sure, but what about a man having sex with his wife because it feels good? People have recreational sex all the time, so while the reproductive system we have pushes us to mate with others at particular times, we also have sex for entertainment. It is in this realm of sexuality that the simple biology logic starts to go off the rails. If it were all about pregnancy then this would make complete sense, but straight men and women have recreational sex all the time, so it isn't just about reproductive systems.

But surely our bodies would have adapted so that sex feels good for the purpose of making us want to procreate more.

Lauren Cohen is gay

All about the chemicals user. I'm not trying to be funny, or rude, or anything like that when I say this, but a straight man getting a hand job from another man, no matter how much that straight man doesn't like it, his body will eventually betray him. (presuming he is tied down or something and not fighting the other guy.) Same reason that an ugly girl could get a guy hard with enough effort and time. The chemicals and hormones in our body will work the same way no matter what.
Assuming we developed so that our bodies were only interested in sex at the peak of our reproductive chance, going into heat, so to say, no matter how developed we are, we would probably still figure out how to jack off.
Now, I personally don't understand the appeal of the same sex, it doesn't do it for me, but neither do black girls and there is a thread where straight guys worship that shit every day. I don't think it's abnormal for someone to be into black chicks any more than someone being into their own gender, but that is because I personally don't understand the perspective. It is common enough for people to be gay that I can assume it is a normal type of person, just another category.
I mean there are guys that are into kids, you know, and that isn't about procreating either, and I don't understand that perspective, even less in fact. I only know that it exists.
The fact is that normal looks like whatever normal looks like to you, and that normal would change depending on the perspective.
Being gay isn't normal to you, but completely normal to other people. It's moot, really.

Attached: 9c1.jpg (640x480, 79K)

>normal

The word "normal" means basically what most people do. Most people are not gay.

Therefore, no, it's not normal to be gay.

But "not normal" is often used incorrectly as an insult, synonymous with "sick" or "bad". And that is wrong.

Not to sound like one of the oldest modern pro-LGBT cliches, but it really IS okay to be gay.

>redit spacing

Attached: 1521846346532.gif (170x196, 1.89M)

It's not okay to be gay. Gay people have higher rates of depression, suicidal thoughts and other factors that directly impact general happiness. Gay people know good and damn well they are not normal, which is why they work so hard to force the rest of society to accept them. But society will never accept them, because they are abnormal.

I'm not saying that we should put them all in prison, but sticking our fingers in our ears and going "lalalalala" and ignoring the fact that they have a mental illness and/or history of being sexually abused isn't going to make them better. Until we can talk about homosexuality as a mental disorder, gay people will forever be miserable.

You make a very good point. I'm always happy to hear others opinions and further develop my own. I agree with everything you just said then and you've really opened my eyes a lot more.

Attached: getbacktoredditfaggot.jpg (1200x859, 239K)

Or maybe they they such high rates of depression because of the lack of societal acceptance?

If gay people could take a pill and not be gay, they would. Just like if bipolar people could take a pill and not be bipolar they would. Or if there were a penis pill to give guys an 8 inch dick, or girls a C cup. Everybody wants to be better, and gay people have the shortest of the short straws. Wait, no, that's trannies. Second shortest straw, then.

>i'm depressed
>it must be because of EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
Sure, kid.

holy shit kid

how fucking dumb are you?

you talk like a fag, you dont belong here

Well then can we call fags an anomaly?

You don't think people's enviornment have some sort of impact on their mental state?

isn't it like 4 percent of people are gay? does that sound normal?

Yes it does, which is why we should bully faggots until they turn straight.

According to sjws and libtards yes.
To a regular, logically thinking person no.

more like 10%

Even 10% though. Unless it's 50% then it isn't normal

Conversion therapy doesn't work, and non-fags kill themselves all the time because they get bullied.

Ya got me. Guess I'll just fuck back off to normie slashdot...

Is it typical? No.
Is it normal? Yes.

Attached: reality check.jpg (400x381, 112K)

explain

I literally have no idea what Reddit spacing even means. Guess I was too busy getting laid because of my fingerbox to learn.

Attached: 1506356831596.gif (550x400, 689K)

The only race that accounts for more than 50% of the population is Asians, so I guess they're the only normal people, except for gaysians.

Well most people aren't gay so it's not typical. But it's a natural and very common orientation so it's normal.

What is normal anyway? ARE OUR EYES EVEN REAL?

On a more serious note, maybe not the most normal thing, but not necessarily bad, I think. That guy likes guys? Ok I don't give a fuck. They're not a threat to society or anything.

Attached: 1512390810015.jpg (520x588, 121K)

You "can" call anybody any word you want.

But I understand what you're asking, and in the most literal sense of the word, I guess "anomaly" works. But it's a pretty damn consistent anomaly, if it is one.

>If gay people could take a pill and not be gay, they would.
I doubt it.

Rick and Morty S4 looks pretty based! Did Roiland himself send you this?

They probably would if they were bullied into it enough.

Some would. Some wouldn't.
Lots of gay people love being gay.

>pic unrelated

Who wouldn't? Guys are fucking easy

oh shit, user got laid

HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYBODY!
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
SHUT UP AND LOOK
LOOK GOD DAMN IT!
user got laid this one time
serious, no joke
user made a post on an image board and totally said so
sex guys. user had sex
let us kowtow to the user that has had the secs
got laid
just wow

That just means we're not conversioning hard enough.

Well there are a lot of gay people who for one reason or another wish they weren't. Maybe life is too hard for them, maybe it conflicts with their religion. That kind of thing.

Joke if you want, but unfortunately that seems to be the legitimate view of many of the people involved in these programs.

I know i said I aint gay before, but I am bi, more leaning towards women. I wish I wasn't bi and I dont give a shit about calling people names like faggot. I'm not some pussy ass FAGGOT

Not sure how much harder we can convert when killing themselves becomes the alternative to continuing the "therapy"

Because we treat gay people the way Paris Hilton treats her teacup poodle. And if you've got the stomach to suck a cock, then you'll get plenty of cock sucking in return.

I was mostly meming, obviously the people who deal with enough shit for being gay to become extremely depressed would take the pill

lol ok. Not too sure how to respond to that. So....thumbs up!

Well THIS is online harassment, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you because I believe you are actively trying to cause me anxiety, annoyance, and inconvenience. This is also is a hate CRIME because I believe you only said this because of who you think I am, that being a rick and morty fan, and you are wrongfully discriminating against rick and morty fans. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

No, you simpleton.
I got laid a lot. By lots of bitches.
Because of my fingerbox.

But you don't have one. So you'd have to rely on your social skills alone.

This is why you're a kissless virgin.

fun fact. the more you learn about biology the more you realize simple or intro is total bullshit. also human bodies are wildly terribly inefficient and badly designed.

The weak ones are filtered out. The strong ones become super-heterosexuals. You're not convincing me this is a terrible idea.

My gf is bi too. We both recently left our wives so we could be with each other.

One day at a time, tho...

No person has ever been successfully undergone conversion therapy, they just learn to pretend they aren't gay to avoid more electro-shock treatments.

>proxy threaten the unavailability of female holes as an argument like a worthless cunt
>still redit spacing
you're not welcome here

That's fine too. Do whatever it is we do to keep pedophiles from fucking kids. Imagine a world with no fags: no more stupid fashion shows, no more couples figure skating, no more home redecorating shows. It's a perfect, beautiful world.

>female holes

Are you fucking high?

Point out where I said anything about female holes.

nah bruv, body was designed by God, so perfect

I'm guessing by bitches you mean tranny hookers given how much you love faggots

>hating fashion shows
>hating girls walking around in skimpy clothing solely for your viewing pleaure

Maybe you should be the change you want to see in the world and off yourself

Attached: kys.gif (300x400, 47K)

>jelly bc no fingerbox

Stay thirsty, cuck. ;-)

then why do we have capsaicin receptors in our anus is we are so perfectly designed

>implying there's anything wrong with being a cuck

If I want to watch a big busty shemale fuck my wife and suck his cum out of her pussy that's my business.

Attached: fagsdidthis.jpg (640x960, 39K)

>kissless virgin
>argument: I have lots of sex, you are kissless virgin, I am correct because I have sex.
>without the hole to make available, a bitch will proxy threaten the unavailability of female holes. (kissless virgin / foreveralone)
This shit is old as /b user. Which you would know if you weren't a redit faggot. Worst part is, I believe you're not a girl, and that just makes you a bitch that argues like one on the internet. Fucking shameful.

Because that's God's way of teaching us not to shove Carolina Reapers up our asses. C'mon, this isn't even advanced theology!

because if we didn't then they wouldn't be there user

Attached: fagsdidthistoo.jpg (676x1013, 169K)

Normal nope it is not. Maybe 3% of the world is gay. Well with the current snowflakes maybe 10% now

O

Attached: Co_fJj1UMAQZbUO.jpg (974x1200, 85K)

M

Attached: 1508329171378.png (540x960, 306K)

G

Attached: 1508330473856.png (1440x2960, 993K)

> gay
Fuck every thread on Sup Forums that has anything to do with faggotry. E-fucking-nough already.

Attached: antifag.png (800x1010, 603K)

I'm not a girl.

My argument was not that I'm a girl (I'm not), nor that you can't get laid.

It's just that I pity you. Because while you were studying Reddit spacing, you could have been acquiring a fingerbox - even building one for yourself!

But that's none of my business.

*sips tea*
*ribbits*

That's a good point. Why do fashion designers love women who look like teenage boys?

That depends on what "normal" means according to your definition.

>fingerbox
i keked

Attached: Sofia Jamora.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

well aware you're not a girl, you just argue like one.

Attached: Weakness.png (660x948, 756K)

>tits without being fat
>narrow waist
Unless that teenage boy is a trap not sure what you mean there buddy

>fingerbox
>reddit spacing

If one person understood my point,

it was worth it.

God bless

you.

Go

in

peace!

When you tell people you are gay, they are often shocked and surprised. Whether or not they are accepting of it, does, doesn't affect the fact that what you are is not normal. Not expected.

Attached: faggot.png (635x316, 21K)

>hey guys, I said kek, isn't that so cool
you're not welcome here

>ad hominem attacks
>moves goalposts
>accuses opponent of doing the thing she's doing

Sure, kid. ;-)

>being this triggered over nothing
smells like home

Figure skating is actually pretty impressive if you ever watch it. Caught some of it on the Olympics. lol it beats the shit out of football

Attached: 190512-186784-idunno.jpg (620x406, 25K)

>Is it normal to be gay?

define 'normal'

you're not welcome here

Attached: imarealboy.jpg (1000x1800, 151K)