The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: nra.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaltrainal_v._Coca-Cola_Co.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

>The NRA is a terrorist organization

That can't be stopped, and we're getting stronger every day.

Terrorists use fear to evoke political change. The NRA is a fun rights organization. The fact that you're afraid of guns doesn't make the NRA a terrorist organization any more than a fear of flying makes American Airlines a terrorist organization.

TLDR: I fear guns so NRA is a terrorist organization == I fear flying so United Airlines is a terrorist organization.

>The NRA is a fun rights organization
Love the typo there. If only it was true.

True

We have a group of people getting everybody to join the NRA whether you have a gun or not support the Second Amendment is one of the most important things that American can do

>owning a gun is the most important thing an American can do
>actually believing this

Attached: girlslaughing.png (449x401, 490K)

Congrats user, youve guaranteed some replies

Attached: 1521095505578.png (600x353, 70K)

Informing people about guns and advocating for a right that was one of the founding principles of our country isn't terrorism no matter how autistic your fear makes you at the sheer thought of a gun. Shit your pants in silence tardo, no one who's not a brainlet in America wants less rights.

Attached: 1522179812413.jpg (960x926, 70K)

Attached: 1521898852722.jpg (513x697, 55K)

Attached: 1522180995862.png (1000x667, 721K)

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Listen, you people need to figure this out, and spread the word.

Tides Foundation (the people who organize progressive rallying, bus people en masse to fake protests, etc) are paying trolls to post here. You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but it's just a fact. Search the Internet Archives, and you'll be able to see videos and memos of their very own mission statements from years ago. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's reality.

Google "Tides Foundation" and start reading. Get to know the people who have taken over Sup Forums. Most of the BLACKED, anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Trump etc threads started here, especially the copypasta ones, are part of a Tides campaign. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us. The harder we are pushed, the more we act out. The more we act out, the more ammunition we give progressives to use against us.

They are trying to change the "tide" or direction of society. That's where the name comes from. They are simply professional shit disturbers.

They pay the minimum wage of your state, and all you have to do is make posts on YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, and a few other places for 1-6 hours per day, depending on several factors.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Don't let them control the discussion.

Attached: 1522086656322.jpg (1003x1024, 117K)

Attached: 1522086777203.jpg (500x492, 26K)

NRA- NIGGAS RUIN ANYTHING

Attached: 1522087442791.jpg (640x631, 66K)

>being afraid of guns
>pretending you could defend yourself in any capacity
>relying solely on police for protection
>not knowing anything about history

Liberals...

meh, if you're stupid enough to really believe that there's no amount of reason, logic, or evidence that can save you from your own idiocy.

>they hurt me in the feels they terrrorrists!!

Go post that on reddit where it belongs

Yes, and OP is a multi-billionaire cryptocurrency investor.

Attached: big pepelaugh.jpg (400x386, 24K)

Well, guns are fun, so I guess they sort of are a fun rights org

> The NRA is a fun rights organization.

No, they're an industry trade group that used the second amendment and the stupidity of gun owners to justify their corruption

Attached: 33c.jpg (358x310, 17K)

Wow what a bunch of total asswipes........wait a minute! You mean I could earn money by being a troll on Sup Forums??!? Would I have to attend their cuck motivational meetings and go to their cuck demonstrations? That would suck, but a few hours a week for beer money would be cool!

>people with guns

>people with no guns

Kek... picking a fight with gun owners when you don't own a gun.

Liberals... America's clowns.

NRA - Niggers Rule America

Niggers Ruin America

You had me for a moment then you went all ad hominem.
They certainly are an industry trade group as well as a gun owners group. What do you expect? Politics is a messy and expensive business. They're small potatoes in the lobbying world and gotta get what they can where they can.

Why do American civilians need military grade weapons?

Good, Then I happily support terrorism.

exactly the NRA gained 230k members in march thats more than the pathetic "march for our lives" shit last week.

No. It's an industry lobbying group that pushes retarded arguments to present itself as a "civil rights organization."
The NRA in its current form does not represent hunters, competitive shooters, firearms enthusiasts, or even militias. They represent the likes of Smith & Wesson, Colt, Ruger, etc. and will continue to push a corporate-backed agenda as long as they are able to operate.

Now don't get me wrong, I believe that if you're not a sociopath or a complete retard you should be able to own anything short of a nuclear warhead. But the NRA will only push for legislation that benefits gun manufacturers, not gun owners.

Attached: HuntingTrip.jpg (682x632, 105K)

False

Nah, that would be things like BLM and Antifa, who riot and destroy shit. NRA helps us protect ourselves from those faggots

and thats a good thing.

Here's how you can join.

membership.nra.org

Not having are gun rights taken away is pretty good for gun owners.

Seriously? Congrats, guys.

You sir are obviously not from the south.

To resist the inevitable rise of militarized police, corporate-backed paramilitary organizations, and right-wing death squads.

Sweet the apocalypse.

But stymieing efforts to keep guns out of the hands of sociopaths and retards isn't.

membership.nra.org

So you're going to take on militarized police, corporate-backed paramilitary organizations, and right-wing death squads?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaltrainal_v._Coca-Cola_Co.

It's only a matter of time before shit like this starts happening here.

GIVE IT A FUCKIN' REST, SNOWFLAKE.

Attached: 28279562.jpg (960x924, 108K)

Yes. An armed, organized working class is the best way to fend off tyranny, both governmental and corporate.

Southwest.

OK lets do that, but the left wants to ban fucking rifles and not do shit about the crazies.

How do you think these mass shootings could / should be stopped?

Fear of Guns is like fear of Flying, the more irrational the person and the less they understand statistics the more scared they are.

>and not do shit about the crazies.
The crazies get to go to the HollyJew.

Attached: 676789484859494.jpg (1600x729, 107K)

Lock the doors restrict access to the school have a cop there or armed security.

They're not an industry trade group, more than 90% of their funds comes from individual memberships and donations. Why do you keep spreading this lie in every thread?

jesus christ is the us in such a third world country that you feel like you always have to be on guard to defend yourself from danger?
how is that freedom?

The difference is someone who is afraid of flying just avoids flying. If they were like the gun fear crowd, they'd be demanding all planes be grounded forever because its "common sense".

>Lock the doors
>restrict access to the school
sounds good, but if someone wants to get in, they will
>have a cop there or armed security
could work, but would be very expensive

> big brother approves of this message
> obey

There are cast systems in most middle class schools, teachers play the game too.
Get outcasts the right kinds of support, instead of everyone in school ostracizing him.
It's not a complete fix, but it's a start.

caste

Obama created ISIS

now suck my dick you faggot

Really? I thought it was Bush when he attacked Iraq.

Now THAT sounds good.

Seeing as how homicide rates in places like St. Louis, Detroit, and Baltimore are worse than some 3rd World cities, yeah

Which is exactly how an irrational person would behave, no logic whatsoever.

Different user, but Bush created the potential, Obama nurtured it.

I don't live in your shit hole of an unsafe country.
here where I live, people need to get a permit to own guns, it's like a driver's license but for fire arms. and you know how many gun deaths we have a year? 1.1 deaths per 100 000 citizens. the us has 10.2 deaths/100 000

jolly, seems like giving guns only to people of sound mind reduces deaths. who would have thought

I will give them the fact that murders by gun tend to fall when weapons bans are put into place, but that is part of an overall decrease in violence. Banning weapons by name is just a lazy way to bring about this effect.

With policies mandating mental health screenings, waiting periods, better communication between schools, law enforcement, and the ATF, better management of psychological treatment, more opportunities for advancement of the poor.

Oh, okay.

Well its better than nothing you could also stop allowing kids to be picked on in school. Public schools are a joke and will let a kid get run into the ground for stupid reasons.

They gave weapons to them before they were the boogie man to help topple Syria.

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength

Guns are not the problem, the problem is that mental health has long been a neglected issue in this country ever since Kennedy shut down the mental asylums.

You think a normal person simply wakes up one day and decides that they want to shoot up a bunch of random people?

>mandating mental health screenings, waiting periods
Sounds reasonable

Is it really that bad? I'm not American so I don't know.

So like they did with BinLaden?

>Terrorists use fear to evoke political change
You just described the NRA....dummy

poopy butt

No, that was the FSA, which was a democratic organization before Assad let a bunch of former Al Qaeda prisoners out to join their ranks. Now they're just a puppet of AQ and Turkey.

Yup its never on purpose but its starting to seem like it is. We keep arming people we dont like to overthrow people we dont like....

>You think a normal person simply wakes up one day and decides that they want to shoot up a bunch of random people?
No, that's not something a normal person would do. But how do you identify mentally ill people? Most of them are pretty good at playing normal.

>citing orwell instead of giving an actual argument
that's one way to say that I'm right.

YOU listen. How many times are you going to post this shit? NOBODY gets paid to post on Sup Forums.

Well, I do. But that's because I Sup Forumsrowse on shitter at work.

if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought

I would totally do it if it was a job.

You think irrational fear is right? kek

I'm an NRA member.
You gonna cry about it faggot?

Attached: FuckYeah.jpg (1440x1080, 168K)

So, the enemy of my enemy is my friend until the enemy is defeated and then we have a new, more powerful enemy. So we need an enemy of him, make him more powerful and defeat him.
Sounds like a good thing for the military corporations.

You want Trump to be the only one with all the guns? Good luck!

>NOBODY gets paid to post on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1498315227485.jpg (480x421, 27K)

I'm going to cry about those pixelated tits

This is a good question, one that America really needs to sit down and have a debate about in order to find the best solution. Because any solution is better than knee-jerk policies of having to arm teachers and banning firearm ownership to anyone under 21.

I thought it was Reagan who kicked all the mentally ill onto the streets

that's now what I said. I made the argument that having get a license to be able to hold a gun is a good idea. thorough background checks are a good idea. giving guns only to people that are mentally able to use them responsibly is a good idea. saving lives that way is a good idea.

So you're proposing no changes to the existing laws, and think they're fine.

>The NRA is a terrorist organization

Oh damn!

I just sent them, GOA, and SAF another $50 each on Friday. And then yesterday I went and bought a new gun! :D

Okay, arming teachers is really stupid.
But to be honest, I think you should be 21 to be allowed to buy guns. Too many 18 / 10 year old hotheads out there.

Oops I meant 18 / 19 year olds

the NRA is no different from any other bullshit lobbyist group

/thread

2+2=5
(You)