Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums

My cat Mimsy (not this cat in pic) has a tumor. He's turning 11 years next month and i think its better to euthanize him. But euthanasia is very expensive in my country. Is there any way i can silence my cat without hurting/making it suffer?

greetz

Attached: cornell_photo_of_feline_tumor.jpg (493x335, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=1LY_aeYbL9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man, get some money, how much is it?
Cant compromise the cats well being.

>pic related, my Saga

Attached: 024.jpg (1998x2520, 1.63M)

11 years and you think euthanasia is the right way? Fuck you, you dont deserve cats

no fuck you my cat is suffering she can barely eat nor drink!!!

If its in pain, what would you have him do?

Attached: Saga.jpg (1980x1485, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw

Hypoxia. Never seen anyone happier about being so close to death. personally decided this might be one of the best ways to go after seeing this.

Pay for the surgery. Where is the tumor

Cat has a tumor you retard

its in his brain, now growing throughout the skull

If he cant afford to euthanasia the poor thing, do you think he have money for a surgery?

>its a tumor, kill the cat
you know you can do surgery on many tumors, right?
If you can't afford your pets, don't have them. Just like kids.
That sucks, that changes the situation, but did you not bring your cat to the vet yearly?

make it breath exhaust gas. he will not recognize that he is suffocating and sleep peacefully.

It's an old cat bro. If you can't afford $180 for euthanasia does b have any better ideas?

btw, thats a sexy pussy

Seen this before...

Cats live an average 15-20 years, its not even 15 yet...

How much is it? I will pay for the vet bill bro.

If you own any sort of gun, even a strong airsoft gun will do, cats have a softer spot near the back of their heads you could just shoot it

I held my cat and swung it violently against the door by its head. Quickly and repeatedly.

I reckon it was extremely painless. I feel bad about it but he was in arms till the end.

I stabbed him a few times with kitchen knife afterwards just to be sure. Then Buried him

i did bring my cat to the local vet, he told me about prices of surgery and euthanasia

euthanasia would cost me easy 250-300 euros
and surgery yet even more + there is a low survival chance in that surgery

What part of BRAIN TUMOR don't u understand?

Do the right thing, take to the vet

i think the exhaust gas is a bit less painful for my cat, i still love him and wouldnt be able to hurt him in that way :/

Yea, shes a real cutie

Take it to Schroedinger's Clinic.

brain tumor =/= old cat.

You own a pet, and you don't have a fund for emergencies? Are you 12? Look, I'm not trying to insult you, but seriously your pet RELIES on you to provide for it, like a child would. Would you bring your kid behind the barn and shoot it in the head? Think before you take the responsibility of another things' life.

ULTIMATELY, if you have to put it down yourself, anons already gave you the best answers, asphyxiation via some gas.

Does he still eat at all?

Where do you live OP, I will pay for the vet bill.

That is a ghastly idea you fuck. Either pony up and get him euthanized or man up and shoot him. Don't get creative.

she doesnt, i have to force feed her

>poorfags/young people don't deserve pets
check your priviledge, you self-righteous shitbag.

im having financial issues which i didnt had before and i was able to actually provide for my cat

netherlands

pay in instalments man...

Had a run over cat that was shouting for its life, took it at 2am to the vet he was pissed but didn't care as he knew it was the right thing to do. Payed him in installments 20/month and he stopped it after 8 just covering the basic materials as he knew I care too.

We are pals now and I help him put them down and help with transport once a month

keep on asking vet clinics if they can give you a discount or free shot. let a professional handle it

If you wait to do something you are a cruel and unkind fuck. Man up and find a solution.

we'll do

rat poison is the correct answer. it will suffer just for 5 mins
thx me later

silly bastard, why cause any more pain.

My wife holds the cats while the doctor uses a large needle to inject lethal chemicals into the hearts of the trouble cats at work.

then it will probs vomit n suffer more, i was thinking about sleeping pills tho

Or opiate

Dan kan het goedkoper ts, moet je ff rondbellen. Voor 50-60 euro kan het ook.

Re Rhodes prices: Where the fuck do you live ?

borrow the money from friends, family, co worker or boss etc. or apply for a credit card. so many options, your little guy deserves a peaceful sendoff

Well... do you have a gun?

ik woon ver ver afgelegen betaal ik verdomme 120 euro benzine erop

no

.22 should do.

i live where guns r illegal

Go to home improvement store and get one

please watch this OP, please do it the right way. find some way of getting the funds
youtube.com/watch?v=1LY_aeYbL9g

u made a tear in me eye

Inderdaad, ik heb t ooit voor 50 laten doen

indiegogo or kickstart the funds... internet loves cats, you'll probably end up with more than enough money

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-172127.png (1440x2560, 350K)

thats a very good idea

and always make sure your cat is sedated first so that it will feel no pain or shock

How can you not afford 250-300? Do you just not try at your job?

read the fact that im going to hard times now u cuck

push your thumb into the cat's carotid artery until its dead...

Take the cat to the eurofag version of a shelter where they deal with strays. They'll be less expensive than a vet.

if its not drinking or eating your cat will die in less than 3 days so. better hurry

be sure not to waste the meat

Gast 120 euro benzine, rijd gij me nen gouden auto ofwa?
Voor 120 euro rijd ik bijna 6weken rond gast

goodnight

If you are poor, you do not deserve pets not children. Support yourself before trying to support other things.
This is why you always save before an unexpected emergency. I put away 25$ a month for "pet issues" so I never have to ask strangers the best way to kill my cat.