I fucking hate Baltimore. I usually work in DC but sometimes get sent to Baltimore...

I fucking hate Baltimore. I usually work in DC but sometimes get sent to Baltimore. It is a fucking shithole but at least the crackheads are entertaining.

Attached: baltimore-helicopter.jpg (550x364, 65K)

Dude, I live right outside Baltimore but it's not all that bad?

Truth.
Place sucks.
I hate it

Baltimore was shit even before all the riots. At least the Inner Harbor’s bearable, even though I’ve seen the aftermath of a murder there

The dive bars have good bands play sometimes, but that doesn't make up for the shit

I almost never visit Baltimore anymore; Annapolis is better in pretty much every way

DC is top tier
Annapolis is top tier lazy summer day by the water. Smoking a cigar sitting on the edge of the dock is a favorite of mine
Baltimore is shot for $15 tier

I appreciate someone with good taste. I’m assuming you’re a bonafide Marylander?

Phillyfag here. I’ve been to Baltimore a couple times, inner harbor field trips or whatever. And then recently I started watching The Wire. Great show, but damn, is Baltimore really that fucking ghetto?

>DC
fucking shithole? chk
crackheads? chk
six of 1
1/2doz other

Yessir. PG born and MOCO now. Yourself?

Attached: nAYoZgzOoKblXp9xbi8MoRxcHtp.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

Sweet. Raised in HoCo, moved to MoCo and now living pretty on the Bethesda/Potomac border

>Every street in Baltimore = A few blocks East of the Anacostia or parts of SE DC

You're living big. Glad to here it, MDFAG. I love the Potomac area and want to go kayaking there this summer.

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet once you get used to the snobs who live around you. Other than that, I can’t ask for a more chill place to live

hear* MOCO wasn't more chill? I can't imagine a more chill place than smoking pot at friend's houses in Columbia

I remember always going to the Mall in Columbia as a kid. It wasn’t very far away from where I used to live in Ellicott City

I lived in "Baltimore" as a kid and it was awesome and super safe. Few years later I realized there's a difference between Baltimore and Fell's Point

Been to Baltimore like 20 times just to see some O's games and maybe a few concerts. Seemed like a nigger hell hole every time I went. Felt extremely dangerous even in the 90s and I remember seeing cars with their windows broken and stereos stolen right in the parking lot of Camden Yards. Can only imagine it's even worse now.

I remember taking one of a billion field trips to a museum in DC and someone broke into a van in the middle of the morning right next to our bus on 50/New York Ave. 15 years later that area is pretty good now. Baltimore is worse

Hahaha, I remember taking a field trip to DC and while we were taking some side street, we saw a cop arresting a prostitute. He dumped her purse and took her wig off her head and threw it on the ground. Good memory.

I wonder where those crackheads are today...

Attached: 1483788815436.gif (502x289, 489K)