Hey Sup Forums, im a black dude, do you have any questions for me?

Hey Sup Forums, im a black dude, do you have any questions for me?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 25K)

Who'd you steal the computer from?

how often do you experience racism on a daily basis?

Attached: a75f098ac2e4aa32f62960e9dfd92b67_400x1000.jpg (400x534, 26K)

None really, umm im from Minnesota, bro its white guilt right here. Our principal says diversity is really good, but I feel like the white people are tired of being called racist for being white, I kind of feel bad.

Yo mama, she gave me good head last night, so I took it when she was sleeping.

What do you think of the black race in this country in 2018?

if he goes on here, daily.

thanks for the answer :) have a nice day / night / whatever

Meh, its just a bunch of neck-beards, no harm..

I don't know, its varies.

Why do you think blacks commit the majority of crimes in the US?

Maybe being poor, or just to get back at whitey for crimes against them.

Do you feel inferior to the white race?

And I am an European snowflake leftie Sanders loving person. This is not a racist question.

Which crimes are you referring to?

Will Luke skywalker return as a ghost in the next star wars film?

like robbery or drugs, but dont whites do weed more than blacks, but blacks get arrested.

nah, I got a good apartment, went to college and got my degree.

No what crimes did whites commit against blacks?

Slavery, Redlining in America, drug wars of the 80s.

How big is your cock?

Can I see it?

Do you like getting sucked of by fat old white guys?

Attached: 1518485495811.png (600x842, 142K)

So wait, the blacks who are criminals today were slaves? Wouldn't that make them over 200 years old?

do you know wyere a wyte womyn at?

No im str8, My cock is like 7 inches, I use Tinder and Match. Not Grindr -.-

*Yes* lol

A lot of them are at clubs....

Do you feel like white people owe black people something? If so, what would you like to see? Like that other fag I'm liberal as fuck and hate racism but I'm not a cuck and I'm not going to take a bunch of BBC over it. I just wonder this sometimes.

K thx.

How do you get anything out of match? I paid and I still don't know what to do with that site. The search parameters suck so I don't know how to find girls I'll like.

No not really, Have you seen American Universities, we have affirmative action and diversity programs, and special loans for minorities.

Yeah true. Right on.

Yes, I was wondering is water filtration using activated charcoal better than, say, reverse osmosis filters or water distillers? I don't really like the taste of the tap water around here and would like to be drinking something without all of those nasty chemicals. Cost isn't important, but only if there is a vast improvement over one of the other methods. Thanks.

Why the fuck would white people owe black people?! Do you know how much money we give them?

Bro, DONT DRINK THAT WATER, ITS NASTY, CALL A PLUMBER!

Settle down Richard Spencer, it was just a question.

Bro that dude is a cuck, like by far. He cant even beat Antifa, haha master race my ass.