I fucked up guys. just got dumped by my girlfriend

I fucked up guys. just got dumped by my girlfriend.

she wanted to try some 50 shades of grey shit, so we bought a ball gag and handcuffs. tied her to the bed and lay on top of her, inserted my cock slowly and fucked for for 20 minutes. she was really screaming muffled through the ball gag and i just thought it was roleplay and she was really into it.

turns out i accidently inserted my dick in her asshole and assraped her for 20 minutes. she was so mad afterwards and has now kicked me out.

pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.54.35.png (308x1074, 454K)

More pics

LMAO

Damn, happens to the best of us man

here bro

lol, i mean i saw the funny side of it and she tried to slap me. kicked me out and not talkign to me, so just gonna wait and see what happens. she'll forgive me, right? lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.52.35.png (560x1340, 1.08M)

Seems like an overreaction tbh. Unless you are absolute garbage at reading face expressions and body language. Also, how the fuck did you not notice? ass feels ultra different to vag.

Now pics of her butthole

easy mistake to make though!!!! i mean its a 50/50 split i get it right or wrong lmao

the worst bit was there was no lube, so she said it really hurt her.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.57.39.png (656x1498, 1.35M)

Had she done anal before?

thats what im saying. we've done anal before once or twice so its not like it was new to her. she never really enjoyed it though

so she was tied down on her stomach. ball gag was really tight so i couldnt hear anything she was saying. and tbh i had a condom on and she hadnt had a shit so i thought it was her wet pussy, but was just squidgy poop

ha if only i had them to share lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.53.47.png (412x1144, 704K)

Gonna call true story bro on this one. If she was really hurting and not liking it she would wrench hard, even with all of her limbs restrained unless they were torture level tight.

Prepare your anus, OP. The only way to earn her forgiveness is to let her get even.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

sorry to hear that friend. please post her contact info now that she's single so i can have a turn. she's quite hot. I'll promise not to mistake her anus for her vag.

used ropes bro. i was in scouts so tied the knots super tight. she asked for that! lol

plus i thought it was just roleplay. she said she was gonna pretend she didnt want or like it. so i just went with it!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 18.27.38.png (546x1342, 813K)

lol, you think so? surely she aint gonna want to do that to me. gonna be like deadpool with a strapon hahaha

we're on a break i think bro. shes not single lol. glad you think shes hot though. how hot outta 10? best pic of her so far?

Attached: 1.png (560x764, 514K)

Tell her you're sorry user
Then use a safe word next time
something you can hear easy through the ball gag
like "cats"
but for gods sake dont marry the bitch

maybe she should hum a tune or something lol. and why not marry her??

Attached: 8.png (231x621, 229K)

oldfag here
BDSM girls are crazy
fuck as much as posible but dont marry

LMFAO I actually laughed

10/10 You're the hero that the world needs

laughed at my misfortune of being dumped? or her misfortune of being ass raped? lol

Attached: 13.png (197x811, 235K)

Hope you at least had fun with it

>but did you cum?

Mess with the bull and you get the horns.

Attached: getthehorns.gif (550x303, 1.52M)

came really hard in her ass. thinking it was her pussy though lol

think she'll get over it and forgive me Sup Forums?

Attached: 14.png (218x629, 206K)

I'd throw her away. Her asshole is ruined now.

>what are safe words
Even with a gag you should set up a way for her to notify you in case things need to stop. Even just the ability to tap your leg a certain way