I post this here because i don't know where could be the right place

I post this here because i don't know where could be the right place.

What the title says, she's not legal, she's in high school, i'm 30, i'm her english teacher and my dick is 7 inch long.

Any guy with experience in this field? Her age? 100 - 86.

Pic not related.

Attached: IMG-20160723-WA0346.jpg (1080x720, 120K)

Hello, user. I've got some great advice. Cut your dick and balls off.

Attached: pipe_down.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Good side: your dick is enough for her
Bad side: you'll take bigger dick in prison

Easy choice for me, I hope it is for you too

A) have a wank

B) pursue this and go to jail

the choice is yours

Don't do it, don't fucking do it

what title? how is your dick size related to anything? this is a confusing artistic work of fiction and falsehood.

pic better not be related you fucking pedo

Not worth it.

Attached: 1522100617860.jpg (663x600, 40K)

>Pic not related.
>pic better not be related you fucking pedo

is this b8 or are you actually this retarded?

Attached: 1485204585832.jpg (238x192, 7K)

I saw that it said pic not related. But you dont know if he was lying when he said it wasnt related. cant take chances with this kind of shit

Well OP, you done goofed. If that pic is actually related, $5 says someone grabs the EXIF data that you likely forgot to remove and calls the cops. Hope you like the idea of 15+ years in jail you fucking degenerate.

exactly my point in this

you haven't been able to extract exif data from images posted here for 3 years

Ok ok ok calm down you faggots.

No is not her picture, if you use a image reverse search you'll find the souce pretty easy.

And so, is better not to? I'm asking but it looks like you ar a bunch of pussies with no guts. The problem if i do it you all will ask me for pics and vidoes to jerk off...

Well, i'll search for answer elsewhere...

i would said go for it, but keep in mind that she might get too clingy of u

Go for it or you'll regret it later.

thing is: you can go to jail even years later you have had sex, if at some point she changes her mind about consent

Mmm i'm not that naive, just putting my phone in voice recording when we met and taking a few pics of her during sex supposing that she doesn't send them herself can make my case about consent, well, in fact i'm planning to just quit the job after i fuck a few of them.

posting here removes the EXIF by default last I heard

i dont know about the legality status of this in your country but if its legal go for it any day

Nah is not, third world countries still not that behind but the legal system is pretty lame so maybe i can just go away with it.

Yes, it does, any chan does it.