Why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for this brainwashed spic...

why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for this brainwashed spic? you all do realize that she and david hogg are paid democratic shills who intend to strip americans of their rights??

Attached: C0CD5CC9-DD63-4EE1-B2F7-1AF564EBED15.jpg (733x1024, 106K)

I would fuck her, she is nothing special but fuckable. That being said, 99% of posts favouring her message are paid shills pushing goy control propaganda.

You fookin wut mate. Looks like an ugly beaner boy

she is such a cunt

For the same reason Sup Forums is into traps

I think people are just trolling. Everyone who isnt brain dead knows this bitch is nothing but propaganda.

>I would fuck her, she is nothing special but fuckable

i would say she's the polar opposite of fuckable

i am heavily reminded of bobby hill

Muh big boy toys, muh rights.

Attached: 1263448628538.jpg (400x675, 190K)

>Everyone who isn't braindead

What isn't America?

Tyler1 , is that you?

They probably are getting paid by ad-revenue yes. But I don’t think they are part of anything other than being far too wide to the left. Nothing more than that. They are just annoying kids.

But she a GI jane nigga

Attached: 1522185021313.jpg (399x653, 34K)

A nudes a nude

>she and david hogg are paid democratic shills who intend to strip americans of their rights??
You're an idiot tbh.

Attached: latest(1).png (219x230, 54K)

Source?

Ha ha, I'm just kidding- I know you made it up. Good one!

Links to evidence, crisis actor thing has been disproven.
>inb4 that fake yearbook pic

She has a right to free speech, OP, and unlike you she has something other than racial slurs to say.

Who is this

I dunno how to feel about this post. On the one hand, I agree with what you're saying, but on the other, you're off by one from quads.

Wahhh! Everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill. KYS, mate.

Gibs up your Guns or else!

Attached: El Goblina.jpg (650x488, 36K)

Her face guarantees replies. No one actually cares about her or her opinions.

Gibs! Gibs now!

Attached: El Goblino.jpg (513x558, 131K)

She should be shot, for speaking against guns, and for being a spic.

Does anyone actually know if this chick is straight or a dike?

She claims to be bi

She's confused about a lot of things.

Women working out is hillarious, we'll lifting weights. If they did body building for 7 years I could surpass in 6 months.

Neck yourself you fucking faggot

I may one of these days, but not over anything being discussed here.

I want her to sit on my face.

mmmssshhlshlshlmmffsshhll

Attached: 1340253632127.gif (243x243, 921K)

!00% agree. People don't need a conspiracy to be stupid or annoying.

She's a fucking pig.

So is your mum.

Nice try, NRA shills.

Attached: 1522052116508.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Is this the hog guy?

You know, I never did, but I'm starting to think most Americans are complete fucking idiots. Can someone please convince me otherwise so I don't go to bed depressed.

Dude I just watched her speech and I legit chuckled a couple of times after a a minute or two of her being silent. I get the whole moment of silence thing but 5 minutes of her just standing there... it's not a fucking poetry jam. She coulda used that platfortm for better things than 5 minutes of forced silence.

Attached: DEXATI20180326094640.png (1079x1286, 533K)

ya they could have filled that time with gun ads. what a waste of the tv

>Can someone please convince me otherwise so I don't go to bed depressed.
You want to be deceived? Sounds like you're waking up and are seeing the real world for once, but you want to retreat back to your comfortable somnambulism.

Attached: ignorance is bliss.jpg (1024x427, 45K)

Mate fuck the gun right. Seriously what is your obsession with guns America? I'm from Cyprus and we have 2 years compulsory military service because of turk roaches. Yeah sure it was nice to fire g3, mg3, mortars and rpg-7u in the context of the army but seriously why do obsessed about this right? Owning a gun as a right is really the bottom of the list of rights you should be having or wanting to keep

what makes you say that

Attached: DTUCm8jt6cE.jpg (630x624, 92K)

I don't think I've ever even seen a tv ad/commercial for guns in my life

go back to swallowing logs, evegny.

Waaah scary Democratic shills. Waah!
Your Sup Forumsautism is showing.

local stations are more likely to carry them. national tv is too much in the realms of the soccer mom to worry about advertising.

Hope you get raped by truks

Girls with buzzcuts are hot

can't wait until her fame is gone in a month and she starts struggling with the fact that nobody cares!

Attached: ssKbmXx.gif (1286x724, 780K)

/b doesn't. The only time anyone has talked about her is in the endless threads bitching about her calling her every synonym for "piece of shit" there is. Much like your own fuckin drivel.

Not sure what kind of boners you get, but they definitely sound fucked up.