Hey Sup Forums can we get a feels thread? I have a greentext of what made me feel so hopeless

Hey Sup Forums can we get a feels thread? I have a greentext of what made me feel so hopeless

Attached: main-qimg-850d2044c7b845092aa7867850cd15a1-c.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k18qC8WTsIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be me, 14 (about 5 years ago)
>Bit of a loner, just sorta drifting between groups of kids
>One day a bunch of kids from a group chat I’m in offer to meet up
>Hellyeah.jpg
>Turn up to meeting spot, Tesco Express
>There’s 4 other kids there, 3 who I already knew (2 lads and a girl) and someone I hadn’t seen before
>We’ll call her Amber
>She was quite small, long blonde hair, slightly chubby, wearing glasses and an oversized jumper that read “step aside peasants”. Quite nerdy and very shy
>I didn’t pay a whole lot of attention to her tbh. I was a little nervous because, you know, I hadn’t met her; but also, I was having fun with the others and so was she and I didn’t want to get in the way
>We went about the little town we were in and had a laugh, but at one point she did get a bit upset. I wasn’t concerned and just went to check Facebook or something while the other kids spoke to her
>We went home, all happy and without a worry in the world
>2 days later I got a message from her. I don’t remember what it was. We chatted a bit, made some small talk and conversation built from there

Cont?

Tell more

Bumping

This sounds interesting

Fuck off faggot

>Later that evening one of the other kids made a skype call with all of us in
>Was fun, we chatted about the day and so on, and kids left one by one until it was just me and Amber
>Then conversation really began
>That night, we spoke for 4 or 5 hours, until about 3 in the morning
>We just… clicked. She got my jokes and sarcastic comments and she could relate to all the things I was telling her about and I could relate to her
>We would video call every night and did so for months
>We were getting hundreds of hours of skype time every month. Literally all the time together that we could
>It transpired that she had a boyfriend at the time that I had met her, and she had been with him for the best part of a year
>But it wasn’t a relationship carved in heaven
>He abused her. He would hit her, scream at her, tell her how she was worthless and just totally degrade her
>Oh, and did I mention that he raped her?
>He got her blind drunk when his mum was out and when she passed out, he raped her and made her pregnant
>mfw she was actually pregnant the day that I met her
>So that’s why she was crying
>Her self-worth and confidence had been destroyed by him
>I convinced her to split up with him while on a call to me. I comforted her through it

>As is always the case with these things, she went out with one of the other lads out in little group, my best friend
>Everything was good with them for a few months but after a while they just hated each other
>All the while I was spending all my time with her
>He couldn’t stand her low self-esteem, she couldn’t handle him being unresponsive and useless
>Me and Amber were getting closer and closer but everyone knew she was in a relationship with the other lad so we had to be super secretive about what we were doing
>I made a mistake in telling my parents that Amber and my mate were dating so they were really suspicious that I was stealing Amber from him and so was everyone else

Bumperino

More interested, carry on

Bumping

>I went around to her house a good few times when they were still together and we had so much fun
>Not sexual type fun, just that we would chat and play stuff and make out a little
>We both knew how strongly we felt for each other but we wouldn’t admit it, like a naughty game
>We would kiss and then act like it was a funny joke when one of us slipped a little tongue in
>As was inevitable, her and the other lad split up and we kept speaking and pretending we weren’t totally besotted with each other
>We had to keep quiet for a few weeks while people forgot about what had happened
>It had been a whole year since I met Amber at this point. It was a week before the big summer holidays and she was waiting with me for the bus
>It was June the 9th, a gorgeous day without a single cloud (a rare thing for us Britbongs)
>The bus arrived
>Kids started to cram themselves onto it and I turned to say bye to Amber
>She looked up at me, I still remember her browny green eyes looking so hopeful
>Then she put her arms around me and asked
>”Will you go out with me?”
>I know we were already pretty much bf/gf but it was amazing, being suddenly legitimised
>”Of course!”
>So there I was, on a bus going home, feeling totally indestructible
>It was so weird, having desired her for the most part of half a year and suddenly having attained her

Cont?

Continue already user

>We called again until 4am that night and fell asleep while still on call
>I was in heaven
>We kept seeing each other, skype calling until early morning every day and going around to each other’s houses every weekend
>We didn’t do anything sexual for the first 6 months at least
>We never argued and we told each other everything
>It was a perfect relationship
>One day I was at her house and we were making out, and I squeezed her boobs through her clothes a bit (btw, she had puberty early so she had huge breasts for her age)
>She said “you know, it’s better underneath clothes” with a wink
>I don’t know why I remember that so clearly. I think it was a bit of a pivotal point in our relationship. We had reached second base

MOAR GODAMIT OP

That sounds like a dream...

>At 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, still brilliant
>Never argued, always called, chatted and hugged
>She had the same music taste as me, heavy metal
>She had the same political views as me, conservative bordering alt-light
>She had the same grades as me, second to top set in nearly everything
>She was like an even better mirror of myself
>But even 2 years after she split up with the abusive boyfriend, her self-esteem was still very low
>I loved helping her
>She would get sad quite a lot and every time, I took the time to sit with her or call her and calm her down and make sure she knew that she was gorgeous, intelligent, and that she made me the happiest person ever
>I suppose she could be considered a bit weak but it was a result of her upbringing and the lad who had abused her for more than a year when she was extremely malleable
>I loved her nonetheless and looking after her gave me some kind of responsibility and meaning, something I hadn’t really had a lot of until then

bump

sadsong.jpg
damit keep going

something terrible is about to happend

Damn fucking right. 2 mins

i giveit less, the next greentext is gonna be a wishuwherehere.rar

>We kept on being a perfect unit for months to come. I always helped her when she needed it, she always helped me, and her affection for me was such a beautiful thing
>I could see the effect I was having, she was coming out of her shell, taking risks and enjoying life so much more
>I was giving a massive middle finger to everyone who ever said “don’t try and fix a girl”. I had done it!
>One of the things she did with her new-found confidence was to join the RAF Air Cadets. I had been in the air cadets for a while but I wasn’t getting anywhere or enjoying it much so I left
>She went to a different squadron and, from what I heard, she did unbelievably well
>She made friends with everyone there and seemed to command respect even from the people who had been there a long time
>She achieved what I spent 2 years trying to do, in 5 months
>She was in her element
>I was so proud of her, my girl who used to be shy and almost suicidally self-conscious, was climbing ranks in this organisation with people she had never even met before
>She loved it and relinquished this kind of power she had found, spending more time with friends and also more time on her own
>I wasn’t worried in the slightest. It was good for her that she was becoming more independent
>Right?

just keep it like tht, details, take ur time, we are reading

>She wasn’t calling me as much anymore, though we still spent every break time and lunch time in school together and she still seemed to love me
>We were doing more stuff sexually as well. I’d make her cum pretty much every time I went around to her house with my fingers if not my cock
>We still talked like best friends and I loved being with her more than ever
>At this point my world almost revolved around her and I wanted nothing else
>I would bring her to every family get together: birthdays, weddings, Christmas parties, bonfire night, Halloween, you name it
>At this point we had been together for a year and 4 months

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

how old in tht point? and what the fuck happend to the baby she was pregnant off????

I can remember 'Amber' giving her first bj to me. Super sloppy, probably awful, but it was the best experience ever. I thought she was the most gorgeous girl in the world and she was slobbering on me and it was absolutely incredible

Attached: C9ZS-nRV0AAGHCZ.jpg (1200x334, 49K)

She got an abortion (probably should have said that xD)

u shouldd, dont skip a detail pls, im feeling u right now

>Something was up at lunch time one day
>I asked her about it and she opened up to me
>Said something wasn’t right, that something had changed and she was unsure about our relationship
>She suggested that spending so much time together was causing her to lose her feelings for me
>Although she was more confident than she used to be, she still depended on me a lot to comfort her after a stressful day and we still talked and laughed all the time. She still loved me, so I knew she would come back to me in a day or so
>I wasn’t worried and tried to make her feel better by acting unconcerned so she wouldn’t feel guilty about her decision
>I treated her as I would an ex, I didn’t send her kisses or call her pet names for the next day or so
>Then she called me, crying, and told me she had made a mistake, that she was lonely, worried I wouldn’t want to get back together and she wanted me back
>WhatdidItellyou.MP3
>I took her back and cherished her as I always did and it seemed everything was restored
>Everything was as it always had been for the next 2 months
>Nothing could defeat us
>I was going to marry this girl
>She was absolutely perfect

but?........

Type faster dammit

>One day, about a month after last post, she said that she had been to a shopping centre for the day and had stumbled on a lad she goes to cadets with, an 18-year-old staff sergeant called Thomas >They went shopping a bit together and he drove her home. No big deal. After all, I would trust Amber with anything
>After 2 or so months since she had last tried to break up with me (with me not being as clingy to her), she announced that she “needed to make a tough decision”
>I could tell that something was wrong from the way she text it. No kisses or acknowledgement of the fact that I had just told her I wanted to chat
>What she said over the course of a dozen messages is that something hadn’t been quite right since about Christmas (which was about 4 months ago at this point) and that she didn’t feel the same way about me as she once did
>I was confused. I was being the best I could, helping her out while still giving her the space she said she needed
>I thought she might have told one of her friends the truth about why she was breaking up with me
> So I signed into her messenger account (she gave me her password, I told you we were close!)

I have thick fingers from climbing

I got a bad feeling about where this is going.

oh fuck

Attached: 1521489390880.png (520x678, 301K)

Plz no tree fiddy

OP go full davai now thx

>The latest message was from a lad she goes to cadets with. An 18 year old staff sergeant (bear in mind she was 14, 1 year younger than me)
>His nickname was “Bear”
>She had been on a video call with him for 2.5 hours (like what we always used to do)
>He had sent her a big message saying all sorts of stuff
>“Thanks for a great evening”
>”I love and miss you more than words”
>”See you tomorrow squish”
>I felt so sick and faint
>She wouldn’t do this to me, right?
>I had spoken to her every day, every time she was upset I gave her a shoulder to cry on and I paid for everything I could. I did everything I could for her. I really believe that
>Apparently it wasn’t enough
>I sent her a message saying “don’t come anywhere near me. You just lost EVERYTHING”
>After a lot of discussion, she told me that he would do things that I didn’t, like ask how her day was and text her all the time
>Everything she told me not to do

This is what I got. Screencapped it

Attached: 27EE9C0A-0809-4555-9C34-845FEEACE019.png (1080x1920, 242K)

cmon OP gimme something

what was in the fucking messenger history

dammit you posted in the 3 seconds before i posted this

POST MORE

hey Sup Forums i have a story to tell you all
>be me
>old ass man
>web design teacher
>could retire but i refuse because i love my students
>"Mr. user can I go to the bathroom"
>say yes to see thic folk
>next day
>folks get loud
>gottayell.jpg
>doing my warm up stretches for my scream
>scream "HEY FOLKS, SETTLE DOWN"
>my day

>9
bro i feel you

>She insisted to me that they were never sexual and that when she went around to his house they “only” kissed and cuddled and watched movies and played games
>The same as she used to do with me behind that other lad’s back
>The difference was that he didn’t care about her
>Amber was everything I had
>She also told me that it was my fault that she did what she did because I didn’t seem to love her any more
>She thought I didn’t care
>It was all in her imagination
>She got excited by another guy calling her baby and just left me for dead. Didn’t even tell me
>I had never felt so betrayed in my entire life
>Don’t ever try to fix anyone
>I’m wondering what happened to me right now. I was loved, I had found my soulmate
>I really miss you Amber. Sweet dreams baby

Fuck off retard. We're in the middle of a feels thread

youtube.com/watch?v=k18qC8WTsIw

>be you
>gal

Hey guys where can I get a cyanide pill?

>Fuck off retard. We're in the middle of a feels thread
dude its really sad can you just fuck off k bye thx

I feel you, man. A few of my love interests have been real fixer-uppers and they all screwed me over. One girl in particular. I was actually planning on posting the story here if you all are interested.

yes agree

Nigger you were 14 and ur recounting this shit like it was yesterday? I bet you're fucking fifteen right now, underage and b&. Ur girl fucking whored around when she was 13 and u expected maturity from a 14yo? Fucking get out

Op here, yeah, all the better

just eat a bunch of apples and smoke a lot of cigarettes

oh boi, this is getting me, why, why AMBER

Not fucking easy to forget this shit, really fucked me up man

I know apples have cyanide in them. But how many pits are good for commiting suicide? And are you sure this would work?

FUCKING WAIT TILL OP IS OVER

You learned an important lesson it took me 5 years and having a kid to learn: never trust a woman. She will stab you in the back and in the heart the second she gets a chance to.

dude wth its a super sad story

I'm done, the rest is just me wallowing in my own depression

You're right man

they haven't talk since then ? the photo seems like it was recently taken or she changed her account

I'm married to a woman who I don't really love anymore and I'm 85% sure is cheating on me, but I stay because of the kids. Not quite as sad as OP's story but it feels bad man.

Ops telling a story about his 15yo adventures and a bunch of 15yos are relating to it. Fuck this shit I'm out

That's been on my old phone since it happened

Someone screencap this story

YES it is indeed, but wait the turn

Exactly what I'm saying man. Don't trust a woman with your heart, ever. Marriage is for true believers (like religious types) and for suckers. Marriage is a legal tool designed to fuck men over.

fuck u im 23, im i been trhought everythng u could imagine, just fucking empathizes a little

Yeah, if Ieave I'll probably never see my kids (or a decent paycheck) again.

Sounds like hell man

Okay I've got one. Similar to OP, she was kind of a project. But she was great. Let's call her Angie.

> Bright, short dyed hair, jawline to cut steel, skinny but not in an unhealthy way
> She's just perfect. Except she's not.
> So Angie's parents were both super hard drug dealers and were both in prison when she was born. She was raised pretty much in a crack house.
> Parents get divorced and hate each other. Dad turns religious and controlling, mom becomes deadbeat who does coke and could care less about her daughter unless she's disobeying her.
> Angie herself is only addicted to weed
> this isn't a problem in and of itself, but when she comes off the high she's depressed and has really low self esteem
> generally low self esteem anyways, believes she's a waste of time and money and tries to shove me away
> all right I can work with that
> I'm a fairly straight and narrow kid at this point, kind of her antithesis, but we click
> I start introducing her to my friends, and she comes to play vidya or go downtown with us instead of just getting high and crying or whatever.
> Surprisingly, she wants to wait to have sex, but that works for me because I'm conservative like that.
> She also wants to wait to kiss? Obviously this is clearly against her character but
>...okay, that works
> for the first month or two she blows me off if I get in the way of her habits. But when she's not high she tells me that she values my opinion and still wants me to be in her business.
> so it's hard
> but she starts to get better
> I pour my heart and soul into getting her off weed and out of the bad crowd
> eventually we kiss for the first time
> this is the two-month mark maybe
> around 3 months I touch boob
> firstboob.jpeg
> yeet
> so this is the perfect relationship so far, especially since I'm not good with girls. She's been uncharacteristically prudent and modest, she hasn't been doing drugs, and it's all working out great.

Cont because it obviously doesn't turn out great

>Be me
>Be 15
>Have cute gf 9/10, relationship 6/10 for 3 years
>Breaks up with me because she has someone else

>Be me
>Be 20
>Have average 6/10 gf, 9.5/10 relationship for 2 years
>Breaks up with me because 'we don't fit together' she says.
> Get to know she already is chasing after someone else 3 days after break-up.
> Am broken
> Have major depression.
> Anti depressants will start working somewhere this week.

Need to hear this, I'm relating to this a lot rn

Damn it man, kinda fucked up,even if u were only 14 or so it makes u paranoid af in the future.I dont understand how some cunts can be this way, like u need to remind them that u love them once a day and yet its not enough for them, also why cant ppl just talk shit out instead of doing stupid shit like cheating.She has an excuse since she was 13 but i have seen 25+ women doing this and its nothing but sad.

It's so fucked up, you're right. I don't know how people do things like that. Thanks, I really wanted to hear that

Yeah worst part is I married her because we had dated on and off and the girl I really wanted wasn't interested in dating at all, she was one of those got to put 100% into studying types (not even Asian tho) she went off to college we stayed in touch she kept up her whole 100% on the academics, I know for a fact because I talked to friends of hers, and then she moved outta state for her career and we kinda drifted apart, last time I messaged her I got no answer and that was almost a year ago, still love her though. Maybe that's just nostalgia though.

srry, but i beeing reading, cometing and feeling ur story, and i also cheated, is not tht easy till u are in tht point... maythings can get in the way

nostalgia is a drung, it will kill u, and it isnt real, nostalgia is a fake feeling of love or sadness, dont trust nostalgia

You are right, sometimes it is the better thing to do, but for the pain it normally inflicts and the fact that most times it could be sorted another way means I think it's quite a horrible thing to do. Generally

back with the Angie story. OP I think you'll feel this.

> so I go off to college and we start spending less time together
> I forgot to mention this earlier, but we work at the same place, so we'll often hang out there
> but we still have less spare time for each other, not because lack of affection
> she'll come by and we'll make out in her car and occasionally I'll touch boob
> she's so cute and honestly I love her company
> I wish she could come over more often but she doesn't
> itslife.rar
> I get a call from her in the middle of the night and she's in tears
> I'm immediately on high alert
> I don't have a car but I swear to god I'll run to Angie's house if she's hurt
> She just says something about how she didn't mean it and then she hangs up and won't pick up for the rest of the night
> can't sleep because fuck
> I call her the next day and she's no longer sounding sad
> she says she slept with a coworker of ours
> we call him Chad because of course we do
> Chad started working there maybe last month
> also has dyed hair
> clearly a drug dealer
> he was kicked out of college because of it
> she says he got her high and then she agreed to have sex
So you waited almost six months to let me touch boob but you banged him in a week?
> It took me a day, but I decided that she's still the best thing in my life
> especially since she admitted to it
> we can get through this
Then her story changed.
> she admitted to lying about being high, was completely sober
> she tells me that she did it because I don't pay enough attention to her anymore
> she says that it was her way of getting me to break up with her because she "couldn't bear to do it herself"

more cont

generally yes, u are right... i cheated on my ex, she had bborder line disorder, and it was horrible beeing with her in a relationship, cos i her, but u have to watch how she keep destroying her self as she destroys u as well....

cos i loved her**

Thanks user.

Holy fuck, that's awful man

Attached: God has a plan.jpg (500x375, 62K)

srsly im not making it up, its literally fake, we hold on to it but is just a memorie of a feeling, of an emotion

Last Angie post

> did I mention that Chad was close to 30?
> did I mention that Angie was underage?
Fuck, this story is getting to me just remembering it. This was recent.
> So at this point I can't forgive her. There's too many cards stacked against her favor.
> I'm sad but I tell her that her plan worked and there's no way I can stay in a relationship with her
> but before I stopped talking to her I asked what was so special about him
> because clearly something was different between them
> "Oh, user, you were just too sweet and I didn't want to take advantage of you, I'm actually not a virgin"
> so yeah basically our entire relationship was a lie
> so yeah
> at this point I'm still 100% mystified as to why she needed me. I didn't get her off drugs, her self esteem issues didn't change, nothing.
> she used me but she didn't even use me for anything
> maybe it just felt good to be wanted
> I don't know and I would love to say that I didn't care
> I know it's not a great ending but it's all I've got. Thanks for listening.

I get what you are saying. I kinda figured that's the reality, still nothing feels like first love you know what I mean?

hmmm....okey u win, we are really fucked up. im giving my self to the nostalgia, the beers and the cigarretes right now, u happy now¿

It feels so bad, loving her but also hating her. I know it man. It's nice to think that it's not all that uncommon to be fucked up by girls

ihave listened... its sad bro, how old are u right now¿

I'm gonna head off now, thanks for the chat anons. Really made me feel better. Night guys and, of course, sweet dreams Amber

im gonna get so drunk tonight, i can tell

I'm 19 currently. If nothing else, there is consolation in the fact that I've got time.