The fuck has happened to this place? Came back to see what's changed and it's full of shit...

The fuck has happened to this place? Came back to see what's changed and it's full of shit, back in the day if you said something stupid you'd get crucified for it, even showing a sign of being new would get you called out, half the posts on here right now are total newfag behaviour, rest in peace Sup Forums I guess I've just turned into a bitter old man hating the new kids

Attached: RQ6G3EA.jpg (600x855, 120K)

fuck off newfag

So am I supposed to crucify you for all this stupid crybaby bullshit you're posting, you fucking newfag?

its okay op we all hate the newfags but we cant stop them unless we get a good mod, but that will never happen so for now we wait foe them to go away.

u ol'

get off my booru candy ass

>muh secret club mentality
You may have left Sup Forumsut you never grew up, that's for sure.

Yep it's sad to see how normal newfag behaviour is now, I think there's a lot of kids on here nowadays

Sup Forums sucks now, all the people from the good days are now old and miserable

The fuck outta here, kid.

Attached: 1522037164186.jpg (630x1024, 56K)

now there's all this shit about the skin headed retard wanting to take our guns away

>hating the new kids

Understandable, have a nice day.

that's because the new ones stole the site.

The inevitable process of literally anything

Getting offended at ops post makes you a newfag since that's who they were shit talking you dumbass

Sad but true

It's 6 pm Gramps, go to sleep.

since CP was banned, the kids are gone.

OH wait ! since CP has been banned, the old pedophiles are gone and kid users have filled their place

The fuck outta here, kid.

Attached: 1522024589722.png (990x556, 550K)

CP never hurt nobody!

Having visited/viewed this site (in all forums/threads/aspects) the past few weeks,i have reached,and culminated,in the conclusion (not assumption) that the majority participating in this site have a fatally flawed comprehension of English (never mind reality) which literally beggars belief,and therefore i simply cannot compute the views/opinions i see/read on these posts/forums.It’s that simple.

>kid
>Posts an underage girl

>so much implying it hurts

beep beep bot

this

you're trying too hard

from 2007-2012ish Sup Forums was great there was so much funny and crazy shit going on, it's so boring now I only use Sup Forums for /gif/ to fap

yet here you are big boy

I still have Sup Forums catalogue on my bookmark bar so when I'm really bored and aint got shit going on ill sometime have a quick lurk but aint shit going on here either

Same Sup Forumsro.

Inb4 b was never good
There is at least three threads about this
Fuck off newfags

tips:
only view Sup Forums thru the catalog
worst time is right after school

have always used catalogue, is the only way to browse

and as for the school thing, time zones are a thing, that could be all different times

and before anyone tries to "correct" me because I've had this before, catalog is american, catalogue is british, they're both correct

Phones with internet access being mainstream happened. There is no escape from the incoherent now.

that's true, this was always inevitable

You have simply answered yourself,notwithstanding humiliating oneself.
Is this REALLY how intellectual conversation is submitted?!?!
There truly,is no hope.

Absolutely,it would appear thus so.
How utterly,and condemningly tragic.

I think most of the newfags are American

>being this stupid

This site,within it’s entirety,falls nothing short of being on par of the level of an imbecile/cretin.
Tragic.