Faggot

Yes

>not sure if bisexual or just incredibly starved for physical affection

you're bi, honey

>Queen is Dead
>not s/t
youtube.com/watch?v=cJRP3LRcUFg
youtube.com/watch?v=hcys6BMJ5Vw

>tfw I thought I may be bi but then I realized I hate men and I'm probably actually trans

so what are you? you can be trans and still bi, one doesn't cancel out the other

xiu xiu all day every day :')

this is the gayest shit I got
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuz94ZIPfJk
youtube.com/watch?v=mCpz3LAjxek
youtube.com/watch?v=_qPnTyrvAv0

>tfw you like fag music but not fag

youtube.com/watch?v=iyv4bPwUJws

Definitely trans. I only like women.

i love this album so much

you are severely mentally ill. seek help

You accepted you are bi, so you already go full raging homo just like that? perhaps you are forcing it

don't listen to this tard, don't seek help for that

being gay or lesbian is fine. when you start getting into territory of being "trans" or that you "hate all men" there is something seriously wrong with you. life is an amalgamation of the masculine and feminine. if you "hate" for either there is something wrong with you. and continuing that path will lead to complete misery and resentment for the state of life itself

you first lol

you know its possible to find another man handsome and still be hetero? unless you're having doubts with your own sexuality or are insecure

Same thing really

Don't go full raging homo just because you're bi. Forcibly changing the way others perceive you because of something as trivial as your sexuality is ridiculous. Be who you are comfortable being, not what some fags say you ought to be comfortable being. Being gay =/= being a faggot

>needing music to express your sexuality

>liking music

first music video always cracks me up

>tfw bi but only for twinks and femboys
Music for this feel?

who gives a shit, if you're gay (or if you're bi and in a public homo relationship) that's one thing but if you're bi then you're life isn't automatically any different to other people

Didnt this guy cut his dick off?

jefree star

faget
youtube.com/watch?v=h3_3U0DdBR8

was normal ever an option?

jej

Literally anything by Pansy Division

just chill senpai, figure it out. no rush
youtu.be/W-JuOLAXZDs

No I mean like I like looking at dicks and nude men but I also like looking at pussy and nude women. Maybe I'm just hypersexual.

I do tend to be attracted toward girly looking men mainly though.

Scratch that
I'm primarily attracted to women, but when it comes to men I'm attracted to femme looking men. Not super masculine ones.

A common theme in music that modern queers like is the basic notion of freedom, coupled with the artists' association with queers. This is the stuff of Queen, Lady Gaga etc. It can function as a sort of cultural vindication of your transgression, and make you feel better because it lets you know that other people have your same problems and feel the same shit, etc, and you can take that as you will, which is what art is about.

It looks silly but something as simple as this old music video expresses a guy trying to get outside the row-houses of olde Englande, to express himself. So it's real art in that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

But don't get pozzed up by accident on some whim, or else you'll feel really stupid!

Bis typically do have vacillating phases where they want to do the one or the other. This is what makes them hated by both sides, especially if they are men.

Karma Chameleon boy

>especially if they are men.
why is that exactly?

rockhampton

don't call me honey you sociopath

listen to Cakes Da Killa

wow you sure gottem
#translivesmatter!!!!!
dear lord, just fucking get a therapist already.

If you're a woman and bi you're a slut but if you're a male and bi, well that just means you're in the closet.

Congratulations on coming out

The current YEAR
Return to your ancestors' lifestyle!

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

Probably because the negative connotations of male homosexuality are usually harsher than female homosexuality.

Dunno about bi, but here are some good gayhomofagit songs

youtube.com/watch?v=4AR7SenR2Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=J_ub7Etch2U
youtube.com/watch?v=lM2d28lBM3k

Im gonna kms.

What if you like fucking dudes and chicks then are you still in the closet