Megalian in South Korea

What do you know about them?

According to a Singapore-user:
>Pic related is their insignia, which is a derisive insult at the length of the Korean man's penis.

>on Megalian sites they brag about aborting any male children they'd have and post gore of Korean men dying for laughs
>they call the Korean War the 'biggest BBQ party in history' because of how many Korean men died
>media still supports these people, they've infested major political parties and the women's ministry
>have links with the human trafficking industry which brings women from southeast asia into Korea to act as brides for countryside men so the matriarchs can continue slutting it up, fucking English teachers as a way to get back at Korean men
>English teachers even found to sexually abuse children, all covered up by media and Megalians in order to not ruin muh mulitucultural wonderland Korea

>They tried to ruin reputations of several men and women with false accusations, including rape allegations. All proven false in the court of law. The infamous T-shirt sale goes to legal costs and restitution from these suit.
>Police is investigating a post on how to kill Korean male customers at café without getting caught. A member suggested anti-freeze, which were upvoted by many members.
>A kindergarten teacher was fired after posting her fantasy about raping kids under her care.
>This post was followed by a post by another member fantasizing of raping kids playing in the playground in front of her place: "their thing hasn't been used!", she said
>They tracked down a gay and forced "outing" because being gay is repulsive to them. His social reputation is ruined.
> A member posted pictures from her hidden camera from male public washroom. The pictures were used to demean some of male genital size on display.
>Another member posted a picture of her brother's genital without his consent. After making fun of his genital size, she put him up for a rape. There were many volunteers.
>All Korean men deserve to die; therefore, whenever there is a reported death of Korean male, there is a celebration in the group.
>The only male population deserves to live is Caucasian. They have large genitals and are good in the bed, unlike Koreans.

Female equivalent of virgin, neckbeard edgelords

How are they allowed to live and breathe our air?

Sounds really progressive. I approve because I am not korean.

what do they think of black people then?

>2017
>Megalian
>Not WOMAD

Megalian is pro-gay scums, True feminist browses WOMAD.

Are they also white supremacists?

It's [Current year], you retards.
Wh*te and As*an misogynistic losers are not welcomed.

BLACKED
>BLACKED

Sorry, I just misquoted.

to be fair, I don't think there's nothing inherently wrong being gay, it's something you're born as and it doesn't mean you will rape or force yourself on someone else.

It's not like being a pedo.

is Korea finally going full yank?

Source?

I'm actually hoping for someone who knows more about the topic to enlight me or share more information about this issue.

If it means no more K-Shit I'm all for it

You will see k-feminists, But that's all.
So, It means more kshit.

So basically woman Sup Forums.
Does this mean they like big-dicked gaijin? Should I be planning a trip to SK?

>So basically woman Sup Forums.
>Should I be planning a trip to SK?
Didn't you feel some kinda irony?

That was kind of mean-spirited, I retract my statement

Thank you

Does it means northerners are right?

Norks can't even feed themselves

better dead than feminist desu

#notall

Northerners will deliver their Southern brothers from the feminists hordes

As long as we can still have K-pop

they compare their struggle to black people in america, so no

homosexuality is influenced by environment and leads to decreasing morality

>homosexuality is influenced by environment and leads to decreasing morality
citations needed

Would they fuck big dicked foreigners to humiliate Korean men??

look at your fucking society tim

>spreading lies

>no citations

correlation =/= causation
go back to your legos, you don't know what you're talking about

this doesn't look like it