Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

>60%

?

>flag

You're black so you wouldn't understand

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Australia is over 90% white and I make fun of Europe and other cunts immigrant numbers

what now faggot

60% of 314 million is a large number. Close to 200 million.
>argentina

I highly doubt that with all the blacked shitposters and "I have a bbc" braggers with your flag, bitch.

What part do you doubt? Nothing I said was unfactual.

Because America was lost from the start. Europe was meant for whites, please don't follow in our footsteps fellow European friends.

Absolute numbers means nothing.

South Africa is whiter than Luxembourg following this idea

Because Europe is getting majority cucked over when the immigrants aren't are numerous as America's nonwhites, while there's still some fight left in America.

Because America is a settlers country founded by immigrants very recently in historical context, Europe is the white homeland and it's being destroyed. Also it will not take European countries 50 years to go from 90% to 60% white because they have much smaller populations, I expect whites to be a minority in Sweden, Germany, and Britain before it happens to America.

denial
projection

Because even at 60% we still have more whites than most European countries and European countries are actively working towards killing off all of their whites, we are not.

>britbong
>talking about denial

niggers are so stupid
>brown hair
>brown eye
>brown skin
>lmao nigga she white
fuckin hell they really are sub human

So you have over 100m non-whites in your country lmao

She's American white.

;DDDDDDDDDDDD

Why on earth have you made 2 threads trying to force this meme?

>Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is
Because right-wing Americans are willfully ignorant and can only parrot whatever their isolationist media tells them.

Nothing funnier than some cunty American lecturing about somewhere he's never been but thinks he knows better than the actual residents.

See: London's muslim no-go zones that exist only in the imagination of breitbart propagandists.

Amerifats BTFO. How will they ever recover?

i wish i could go back in time and sink all the slave ships before they land here.

4 threads to force your shitty meme, autistic fucking nigger

It only proves you have more shitskin

Holy shit are Americans this stupid

So who is white,and which of those are aryan

You already made this thread

you just gunna spam this all day you nigger Argentinian ?

i believe the 60% # is more bullshit jew lies to keep us from panicking
when i go outside i feel like i am the only white person
where i am whites seem like about 10% tops ,and i am in the the north east, new england

i can't imagine what commiefornia is like
there is no way that the US is more than 40% white

Because most European countries are the size of our states, and they bullshit about white majority overall. we could fit britain in Washington it has an 87% white majority. you fucking ass hats fail to understand population size and it's 63% autist not that it matters still have more whites than you have people....

>100 million nigger foreginers
>not cucked

kek

Sure, we have a large population of antiquated farm equipment, but it at least served a use a one point. What exactly is the point of Europe importing a bunch of muzzies besides ficki ficki?

Kek oh yeah they import a few Muslims and fall apart we have been immigrating since our creation

114 million is also a large number

Chile > Argentina

We could fit your country in florida. you aren't a country your fucking state
you could drive two hours and hit another country,I could drive six hours and never leave my state... eat a dick

>we have been immigrating since our creation

You are cuckolds from birth americuck. No resitance in cuckmerica against this cuckery. 1% of muslims in europe and people are getting angry already. How does it feel being such a spineless cuckold Billy Bob?

It's pretty good considering America started out as 0% white.

Because americans are
>arrogant af
>subhuman
>basically white arabs
>Low IQ

Pic related

>we are not working to kill off our whites
Kekd

Tell me more about how your a super power?

But can you fit your wives bulls cock into your all american cuck mouth fuccboi?

because they're armed to the teeth, 10 to 1 is still a good enough ratio for every white

>Sweden

/post

>Armed to the teeth
>havent doen anything

the cuck is strong with these ones

>Autistic reply

Except that's objectively true

>Brazil
>white

Go fuck yourself you literal shit eating monkey

Look at me cuckboi. I AM THE AMERICAN NOW!

And what exactly are your people doing for the Islamic invasion of the EU?

"Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light"
lmao

The same thing is happening in Europe, at a constant scale!

>havent doen anything

yet, my asian friend, yet.

Building fences

And never will. Cuckery was invented by americans. They love that shit

This pic shows why Muhammad Ali was smart. He would rather go to jail for a year, lose his job for some time than getting cucked and die in some jew war.
Congrats, America! A nigger is smarter than 99% of your armed forces.

Why do Argentinians claim the Falklands belong to them when their country got smacked in 1982?

Wtf you ignorant shit head, Argentina has the lowest black to white ratio in Latin America >0.80%
Sauce: live right in the frontier with it

Kek stay mad niggers are 18% in population that has cities with more people than your country have fun being small and irrelevant

Yeah whatever dude

>anything wrong about duke nukem

hail to the king, baby

Arent you late for your black dildo education class cuck?

>Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is
Because the only country they can make fun of for being fat is Mexico?

What does it matter anyway? I personally enjoy the fact that the white people of latin america are not considered white by these fucktards, because this means we can tell SJW to fuck off and claim to have black descendants if it suits us. It really does not matter if you actually do have any niggers in your family or not to do this, they will accept you as a mestizo just because of your country of origin, which is pretty good if you think about it.

Let them think whatever they want, we are the ones who got all the nazi officers after they fled europe, the less people believe this to be true the safer our countries will be for them.

When are Fins going back to Asia?

It seems like most of America Sup Forums live in the countryside or the midwest where theyve been sheltered from the beaner invasion since their childhood in the 90's, back when America actually had a respectable white majority, and dont know how bad things are in the rest of the country.

Anybody who cant see this country is a sinking ship is a fucking moron.

This whole thread is why America has been slowly declining and why it will be a kill shot if Hillary wins. This country doesn't need to import "diversity" it needs to send it back.

Build. The. Wall.

>MFW you guys are right

I don't think people realize how segregated most of this country is. Even within major cities, entire neighborhoods are minority-free.

82%*

>"Muh my fees fees are hurt so I'm gonna keep talking about things that don't make sense because I'm ass blasted "

I can't see your post very well maybe because it's irrelevant, like your country

I am white you cuck, I descend from literally clean blood germans, fuck you.

If you include white Hispanics (little to no Indian blood), then it's 70 percent Without them it's 63 percent.

And for all my Franco-Germanic blood, I can't say that Castilian Spaniards aren't European enough to be my brother.

Here we see a typical american manlet soldier. Guess what race he is? KEK Mfw they didnt even give that nigger a gun

Cuz its fun. And we want someone to take a stand over there.

being used as an example of whiteness made my day

>Pic from 2007
>Pic is of 15 year olds
Are you even trying, fatso?

Because we're the only country fighting back against the tide.

That simple. One group helps another in a bar fight and the other just wants to complain as he's getting shanked.

>Our population size
>And yours
>Close to the same Muslim population

Kek that you muhammad?

>are actively working towards killing off all of their whites, we are not.
>we are not

lamoa

Stfu Sven men talking....

Duke Nukem is a puerile video game character and fine within that context but when your average Amerilard tries to "pull off" this level of no-fucks-given and arrogance it's just obnoxious and annoying as opposed to mildly comical and easily ignored (by not playing the game because it's shit)

You really should get Trump to deport those, muslins breed like fucking rats, before you realize it that number will explode in a major population boom if left unchecked.

3.3/318
compared to
2.7/64

i thought you were an emu or leaf for a second because of that shitpost

It's more like 71 percent if you count hispanic whites.

Nah we handle or Muslim population well alot of those are niggers who converted to islam so technically the same problem different wrapping

60% compared to 99% over here

We will kill you all

they count latinos as white in the census as of 2010