What the fuck is my beard supposed to look like? And why can't I get it to connect?

What the fuck is my beard supposed to look like? And why can't I get it to connect?

Attached: 20180327_190535.jpg (2448x1815, 1.6M)

My mustache only connects to my beard on one side but it's not as bad as yours thank god.

Your only chance is to keep shaving your whole face.

LOL faggot

Oi vey!

What this guy said.
You are mixed? Just keep shaving your face every week for like a year. it will come. Just don't try and act like you got something by rocking a shit beard.

HOLY SHIT you face hair fucked up boi!

Could be genes. Could be age. If you're late 20s, you just Don't have the genes

shave your face until you can grow a real beard you autist

your whole head looks like a pube, but keep shaving it when it grows out each month don't keep shit long patchy beards challenge them to grow

jerking off messes with the testosterone receptors in your brain, which can affect manly things like facial hair growth.

stop beating it.

A friend of mine told me that he discovered jacking off a lot sooner than I did. I guess that might explain why he can't grow a full beard but I can.

its a rare condition called
"overly white boyness"
other symptoms include:
no rhythm
smaller penis
above average IQ
college degree

try again in 30 years

I see OP found another beardless friend.

Mine does the same thing it always has its more genetic than anything else my dude.

Attached: 27718180_1576623109081690_415321372_n.jpg (530x640, 72K)

Continuous shaving doesn't do shit. It's all genetics and how they affect your existing hair follicles. I get patchy growth all over and can only grow a thin goatee. I've started using a derma roller twice per day, two days per week. The other five days I am using minoxidil twice per day on my face. I'm also taking a dopa mucuna supplement once per day. I only just started, but stubble is starting to come in where areas were once completely bald. Side effects I have is dry skin for which I use hempz lotion and some minor irritation just after minoxidil application. Derma rolling will leave the skin red for a short while. I plan on doing this for 3-6 months.

Fuck me :/

does your moustache grow any longer

dat 5 hair moustache

Attached: topkek.jpg (600x486, 74K)

This dude is definitely not white.

Honestly, for you a beard isn't going to happen

On the bright side, you have a very good set up for keeping some light facial hair on your chin and lip. If you keep that trimmed to like... idk, a 1 or 1.5 then it'll be tidy but still possessing a style. You really can't do that when you have full facial hair so if you want to think of it as a door that is open to you that isn't open to others, go for it. You definitely need to keep the sides shaved though

This, however... there's really no redeeming it unless you're going to go full Amish. Shave that fucking shit now, it's actually disgusting and literally neckbeard. You'd better be a teenager because the last time I had shit like that on my face without self awareness of it's ugliness I was 15

You have low t
Go to a doc

This is pure bullshit.
Your testosterone only drops less then 1% post ejaculation

Semitic genes
Holy fuck, that's tragic

this is completely false, jerking off doesn't do a damn thing to your ability to grow a beard. It might be overall beneficial to your health to not jerk off too much, but it doesn't mean anything for a beard

Talk to a doctor, if it isn't low T then it could be some other imbalance that can be managed with supplements of some kind. If Trans dudes can grow a beard just cause they want to, then any guy can (probably with some sort of long term increased risk of something, but whatever it's your choice).

OP use minoxidil. Its the stuff balding guys use on their scalp to stop the balding. Most people know it as the brand Regaine. You need to put it on your face twice a day for many months if not years. You should see some results within a month or two but any hairs that arent thick enough will fall out after you stop using it. Thick hairs WILL NOT fall out and should be a permanent feature of your face. I could only grow a weak goatee before I started now i have a full beard, not as thick as i want it but its getting there.

Good luck OP

Attached: tumblr_inline_ms20ybrI161qz4rgp.png (500x561, 435K)

ITT: autistic fucks who need to learn they can't grow a proper beard and stop trying

Honestly, you're probably misidentifying the reason for growth. Your beard just naturally thickens as you age, well beyond puberty. If you developed that rather minor increase in coverage over YEARS then it's almost certainly just maturation (yes it is much more growth, but only compared to the sparse growth you had prior)

>What the fuck is my beard supposed to look like?

Like this.

Attached: 0712.png (707x836, 875K)

Nah dude many people have documented this. It works.