Would you date someone with Testicular Feminization Syndrome?

Would you date someone with Testicular Feminization Syndrome?

Basically it’s when a genetically male baby doesn’t know what to do with its testicles so it just develops into a normal woman’s body. We’re all female at first by default, but these XY males never actually “become” male.

Attached: C8A92C0C-68A8-407E-968E-E4F36620B5FB.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Are they a guy with a vag or a chick with balls? Cause one I'd date and one I'd just fuck

much sex no babies? I'm definitely in.

It’s a total female body that happens to have testicles in her stomach where her ovaries would be

i suppose i would depending on a few factors , guess i would cross that bridge if i ever came to it

Then yeah why the fuck not? I don't want to pass on my genes anyways

Dating with no future? Fuck yeah gimme that infertile pussy
With intentions to marry? Probably not, I want the option to have kids

i suppose that anus works just fine...

Is the sperm fully functional? Do they ejaculate, or does the sperm travel down the tubes as if it were an egg?

Can’t make sperm, testicles usually atrophy. No prostate means no semen either. Plus there’s no uterus or Fallopian tubes, just dead-end vagina

So the vagina can't really be fucked.

Hold on, I'm retarded.

But does it look and feel just like a natural born female vagina and work like one?

Can they be "innies"? Can they be bright pink?

Because I don't want kids at all, so as long as it looked XX and felt XX truly and not like a tranny...

It’s ok man

So its just a woman but infertile? Why not

I guess it depends on how deep and tight it is and whether it is capable of getting wet.

pics??????

Worse than that.
>can't ingest or produce male hormones
>no female gonads

So without hormone production 'she' will have zero libido and the sex organs will not have been developed during puberty. Most likely that blind vagina (meaning no cervix or uterus) will be the size of a pre-pube girl, easily damaged, dry and fairly useless.

'She' may have a clitoris but lack the desire to use it.

Avoid.

Holy shit someone here actually understands basic biology.

Though honestly I posted this as a more philosophical question.

Well I'll just say that it's fine if they don't have a dick

I don't care if she wanted or enjoyed sex.
Just lube me up and I'm going in.

>blind vagina (meaning no cervix or uterus)
Ohhh, I thought it couldn't see!