Exactly what the title says

Exactly what the title says

Attached: L7zp2Gx.jpg (1440x2065, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/the-new-science-of-sex-and-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_146.png (466x466, 479K)

My partner is gender fluid. Its not really a problem. Sometimes she just feels more boy than girl.
She'll wear her hair a different way, talk a bit different, walk with a swagger (like shes packing a dick)
Thats about it for her. The only frustration is that she cant just grow a dick like in the animes

that's not being genderfluid, that's just being a tumblr snowflake

So you get to define how she feels?
She has a boy side that comes out sometimes, thats being gender fluid

um, there are more genders than just boy and girl, and if your "partner" is gender fluid you would know that. It's very bigoted of your partner to not recognize the other genders she is likely flowing through, and you are kind of toxic for spreading this around like this. You need to educate yourself.

Attached: ds1.jpg (495x619, 93K)

No, that's schizophrenic, bitch needs to be medicated.

While it is true that there are more genders that she *could* be going through, I am just reporting in the simplest of terms
I could have gotten into how she feels like a gay demon sometimes but I didnt think it necessary

Thats not schizophrenia you mong, shes been to physiologists enough to rule that out

Attached: 1509182722381.jpg (900x1357, 118K)

wtf is a "boy side"?

Attached: 1512235033336.webm (960x720, 680K)

She feels like a boy?
She hates her boobs, she wishes she had a dick, she wishes she had more masculine features, she wants to be a hot guy, she wants to fuck a guy in the ass (her boy side is gay)
None of these feelings are constant or strong enough to be dysphoria

it's the side that projects confidence and strength because it isn't allowed to be a victim. This is usually achieved through a lifetime of social force to not be victimized, and to take responsibility for their life. In this situation it is the state she gets into until she realizes it kinda sucks to be a guy and reverts back to a girl so she can be a victim. How is this not obvious?

Attached: 1514570097620.jpg (480x242, 19K)

well that's because it's bullshit user, not dysphoria. she sounds like a bisexual college girl that is playing with her new gender fluid status to feel special. pretty basic shit.
of course, you can easily prove me wrong since this is fiction and you can write your character differently in your next post.

That's called being a trans-man, there's no such thing as it "not being constant enough" - that's tumblrspeak for "I'm a speshul snowflake"

no it isn't user, stop it.
if user wants to write his character as his gender fluid girlfriend he has the right to do so, it is his fiction to write and you shouldn't censor his creativity. He's still trying to figure out what his character wants to be, that's all.

narrative problems
exactly what that bullshit is

>stop it
nope

Just but her that big black strap-on and let her fuck your ass like she wants to. ffs.

hey, don't project your fantasies on to other people user, if user wanted to get fucked by his genderfluid girlfriend with a big black strap-on then that is how he would have wrote the story.

Attached: 1502629403981.jpg (368x575, 33K)

She is not a college girl, shes a struggling, anxiety ridden trauma child that just needs to be loved

Like I said, its not dysphoria. Its a sometimes thing, so sometimes shes a trans man and sometimes shes not, hence gender fluid

I am not a size queen and dont want a big dick in my ass. Maybe a normal sized one or like a tentacle or two
That would be hot
She does want a strap on because the feeldo she got didnt work out right

Has she tried the feeldoe with a harness? I find that helps, they’re hard to keep in by themselves

aww, that's cute. he thinks people still believe in his little imaginary friend.
ok user, we believe you. ;)
why don't you put us in our place with a pic and a timestamp?
we'll all hold our breath while we wait, so don't take too long!

Attached: 1512376221556.jpg (396x415, 51K)

>obvious bait to keep the shit thread going
what did i expect

Attached: 1507252874635.jpg (572x380, 35K)

That might work, but another problem with it was that when shes in boy mode she doesnt want anything in her vagina.

What kind of pic? She would just look like a girl with no proof of how she feels she should look when shes in boy mode

ITT: Mental disorders

BAIT
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
BAIT

one with a time stamp that says BAIT in it
let's see your girl

How?
Its a confusing subject to try to explain to people who dont care about the person going through it. Its a confusing thing to go through too.
I only have second hand knowledge and my observations of her
I have been consistent in the telling of these personal detail to the best of my ability

I can pull up a non time stamped pic of her and I but thats probably not enough

My girl doesn’t usually mind vaginal stim as long as I don’t talk about it being a vagina. She usually prefers anal tho but it can’t always work out so I’ll call it her ass even if we end up doing vag
Yep

We've only tried it once or twice because shes usually in girl mode when we fuck. She doesnt have practice being a top lol
I like buttstuff but she doesnt, not on her at least. I think it has something to do with her childhood
It is definitely a mental thing

I want this unrelated comment to become the center of attention

Fuck you, you think you can just derail this thread? It's faggots like you that make Sup Forums cancer

>a non time stamped pic
I P R E D I C T E D T H I S

Attached: 149975852510p2.png (379x548, 402K)

Well THIS is online harassment, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you because I believe you are actively trying to cause me anxiety, annoyance, and inconvenience. This is also is a hate CRIME because I believe you only said this because of who you think I am, that being someone that will give you attention, and you are wrongfully discriminating against people that will give you attention. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Sometimes it is not convenient to take a timestamped pic
This is all just discussion on the topic of gender fluid anyways, right?

user, for fucks sake, we are trying to get a picture of a gender fluid girl and her creative writing boyfriend. could you fuck off

I can't wait until a decade or two passes and thanks to the wonders of the internet, these trans "people" start killing themselves off en masse because they can't handle how cringey their teen years were.

Attached: 1520190811427.jpg (514x479, 120K)

user, I completely understand how hard it is to get a time stamped picture of someone that doesn't exist, I have no idea how I would go about doing it myself. That being said, you know we can't accept what you say without it. You know the rules.
If someone plays around with the time stamp tradition, we have to take their balls.

Attached: the-rules.jpg (825x342, 53K)

>too shy to mention it
Yes because it must be mentioned. Everyone around you must know.

you are really that thick of a cunt and you can't just keep your fucking post to yourself. God damn it you are what is ruining this site. fuck

I get that and I guess I can try to prove shes a real person at least

hey user ... I'm a boy
I mean, i always am, but I really wanted to mention it while I have the courage.

God I hope this is bait. If not, there are only 2 genders and you are severely mentally challenged.

no user, the science clearly shows that there are more than two genders.
scientificamerican.com/article/the-new-science-of-sex-and-gender/
I'm sorry kiddo, you were told lies
you can't believe everything you find on the internet

Mentally unstable people identify reality incorrectly therefore unstable

Genderfluid as a definition for a human is not only lunacy allowing it to continue shows how little you respected hitler.

Hitler was a pussy who took an easy way out

She is facing away from me on the bed. I will also post one of her more "fuckboi" pictures

Attached: 20180327_175102.jpg (2068x2071, 1.94M)

>bla bla bla
>zero facts
>emotional speculation
>zero data
>bla bla bla
The only thing scientific in that article is the evidence of there only being 2 genders.

Piss off.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-225947.jpg (810x2147, 1.01M)

Different moods do not change your gender. It iscwhat your dna says.

She likes to present male online

Attached: 49c358f7-9d6c-4449-ac98-bb359acc312e.png (1200x1600, 1.32M)

Gross

Attached: 1511835268803.png (740x700, 982K)

A chromosome abnormality is not necesarily a mutation.

user, there is no need to lie, everyone can read the article themselves, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with a lie. It's ok if you didn't want to read it, I get it, but just because you want there to be only two genders doesn't change the reality that there are more than 2. 68, I believe in fact. I'm sorry user, reality doesn't care about your feelings.

user, come on now, you know this is meaningless without a time stamp.
we gotta get your balls

>abnormality

The word speaks for itself user.

>My partner is gender fluid.
How is xer feminine penis?

>visually similar images
>pic related, according to google

Attached: superman-yelling.jpg (475x356, 25K)

I posted one with a timestamp but I had to find a pic of her in boy mode as well to show that she does present as a boy sometimes

She has a vagina bruh, haven't you been paying attention. She wishes she had a dick sometimes

genetic variation is necessary for the genetic health of a population

second, while the various made-up sexualities and other-kins are emotion-based pseudoscience, gender feeling really is a spectrum - in part because hormonal balance falls on a spectrum.

finally, language becomes a battlefield, and communication breaks down, because these people get brutally ostracized and that social rejection creates this annoying all-or-nothing situation where you either must never speak a word of criticism or you are a monster and the whole firehose of moral outrage gets aimed at you.

just respect others and none of this shit has to happen. It'll get figured out, the initial wave of silliness will subside and science will filter back in. Before research money goes into this stuff it must first be an issue people are interested in, and that's a pretty new development.

>I had to find a pic of her in boy mode as well to show that she does present as a boy sometimes
to compare with whatever is suppose to be in your time stamp pic, which would be impossible since the time stamp is the only thing you can make out? right, no, I really do believe you, but for arguments sake, wouldn't it make more since to show her face in the first pic since you showed it in the second one? I mean if you're hiding her identity, sure, I understand that, except that you can clearly see the face in the second pic. Pretty self explanatory user. Basic shit.

Yeah yeah well I didnt tell her I was talking about her online and now I feel too awkward about the whole thing to ask