Zucc

zucc

Attached: zuckerburg.jpg (416x416, 23K)

dubserberg

>checm em

You know that "Zuckerberg" means sugar mountain in german?

Attached: 1386698502317.jpg (673x476, 342K)

Attached: sVBTICcz.gif (400x400, 50K)

You can't cuck the Zucc.

Attached: assange-zuckerberg.png (524x683, 153K)

ISISrael told the suckerburg to ban hundreds of accounts belonging to Palestinian journalists and intelligentsia. Suckerburg put on his prettiest yarmulke and dance the hora.

Attached: jidf jewbook.jpg (960x749, 76K)

f******k is a double four letter word

www.zazzle.com/collections/fuck_facebook-119278042125257086

Attached: f_k_facebook_t_shirt-r35818a3e3ede4756ac5be278c05216b0_k2grj_324[1].jpg (324x324, 14K)

an enormous wasted opportunity

if he wasn't a narcissistic trust-fund kid, with not a noble bone in his body, his expertise would be invaluable. The internet is becoming the frontline of democracy, and someone who knows how it works could do a lot of good.

did zuckerberg really steal the idea of facebook?

He's fucking circling the drain.

YES

Yeah and he's not responsible for any part of its success either. He hasn't made a single good decision with it yet, other than letting smarter people make his decisions fir him, and he's the companies second biggest liability every time he opens his mouth and mumbles through some poorly chosen half-baked prepared statements by his staff. ...and FB's primary liability is not having a sustainable profit model. That's how fucking bad the entire flaming shitheap is.

The average Facebook user age is well into retirement age at this point, and as I recall, we have about 2 years left before there are more dead people on Facebook than living.

Good fucking riddance.

i got banned for calling someone a hoe. then got banned for posting a meme. then again. then got banned for saying "cracker." fuck mark cuckerberg and his silly bots

Fucc the Zucc

lol

He also ran around talking to North American tribes and then issued a completely fucked up statement on the state of them with all kinds of wild conclusions he clearly didn't research, before claiming as usual that he knew not only what was wrong with each and all 565 of them, but how they should be fixed be further destroying them with some old outdated approaches from a century ago. Then he erected a fucking enormous rock wall across Hawaii blocking the indigenous people from seeing the ocean lol

Truly a great social justice warrior lol

You know all that data when straight to the Zionist state of Israel and THEN the US government.

>It's more than clear that FB sells yuor information to jews and reptilians

>Normies stil use it

Attached: 93038930o.png (500x441, 101K)

They still want to kill him in hawaii.

Truer than you know. From yesterday.
ICE Used Private Facebook Data to Find and Track Criminal Suspect, Internal Emails Show
theintercept.com/2018/03/26/facebook-data-ice-immigration/

Hawaii should make their own Facebook and call it Aloha, and make it like MySpace used to be, but good, with anonymoose & privacy for the people. Then watch it defeat Facebook and kick Mork Fuckerberg off their land and take his shit.

the succ

>and kick Mork Fuckerberg off their land and take his shit
>implying indiginous ppl will ever kick whites off their land and take their shit
>not possibru
>god wills it
>bc if possible it would have happened long ago

If you're land, once you go white, u never go back kek

>make their own Facebook
missing all the points
you fucking twits
you've all been warned in sublime art, literature, film, etc.- for over 100 years
yet you're still dying to sell out your privacy, self-respect; tout your infantile, meaningless lives in the vain hope that someone cares
you're stupid animals
you'll be getting fucked by your betters in perpetuity

He gonna have to sell that shit backto the Hawiians, if they were smart they would create a stink about it now. Kick him while he is down and get their Aina back.

Attached: 66ADA944-A95B-458B-9A0F-0CE2C3912E01.jpg (1024x768, 377K)

Implying jews are white or care about anything other than jew

agreed. i deleted my facebook and never looked back. zuckerberg is a creep

Zuckerberg is a seriously awkward dude

>creep
>awkward

Ha ha! You SAY you don't trust me, but you put your entire life on my facebook platform. You are totally unable to block me. What is your schtoyle?

Attached: ZuckADick.jpg (1280x720, 106K)